Reviews for Let's Get Down To Business!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ahahahahahahahahahaha! Can't... stop... laughing! I love it! XD
Vela513 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Watching Leo slash everything in sight looking for something that crazymaking would be Epic. Filleting the couch. Awesome. I'd totally forgotten about that word until now.
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Pinguin1993 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
:D was the last sentence taken from the MasteraCard commercial or is this just coincidence? Epic piece. I love it.
DuckiePray chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
ROTFL...Omg, that's hilarious. I can just see Leo going out of his mind. It lucky that I remember the song, it gives the full effect. That's genius, I love it. Go Mikey.
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
LOL Mikey, you little scamp 3

Poor Leo...pst! Leo! The tape recorder's hidden inside Raph's punching bag.

Ah, the joys of sibling me, I've seen them all - brothers can be enough to drive a girl crazy! ;)

God Bless,

Zara the turtle-in-spirit chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Priceless indeed! This was SO funny! I can't believe that Leo really filleted the couch! Then again, that song can be rather annoying. You're really good at humor fics, Laughter's Tears, you should keep going with TMNT humor fics.
maria chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
ROTFL Leo cuting the tv in half would be priceless to and Mikey is an genius for doing that prank. Hey that video could be on Youtube if they were not turtles. "I'm dying of laughing here of this oneshot"
Scribe of Turesa-not logged in chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
LOL Oh gosh poor Leo...very nice work!

Party-Shoes16 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
All I can say is WOW! That has to be Mikey's top prank yet. I wonder what Leo's going to do to get him back.
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
ha ha ha ha! this is hilarious! but now i have this song stuck in my head! it's addicting... curse you! *slices out with Katana* the dark side of the moooooooon! GAH! it's stuck and now i'm about going to take out my, uh, well i haven't learned Katana or Sai but i'm sure my nunchuck and Bo-staff with do plenty of damage :D loved the laugh but the song... *sigh* you know all the annoying ones that just STICK don't you? you and mikey *sigh* it's almost as bad as Akon's, "Hey ladies drop it down just wanna see ya touch the ground..." GAH! now another song is stuck at least it got rid of Mulans, swift as the coursing river... GAH! ok...ok... i need to STOP THINKING! see? your fic was so good i have to annoyingly good songs stuck in my head! except Akon... i just don't like his songs... keep it up! i had a good laugh even with my head stuck with these songs!
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010