Reviews for Fool's Gospel
NocturneX chapter 14 . 3/14
I'm not sure why everyone thinks this is going to end tragically. Yes, Angeal's fate remained the same, but Aerith and Sephiroth being together is a HUGE shift in the storyline. If Aerith could reach Cloud through his dreams in the original game, who's to say she wouldn't sense the potential disaster in Sephiroth's psyche and reach out to him when he has that breakdown in the reactor?
Call me a hopeless optimist, but I think there's still hope for the both of them...
x3eloved chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I'm hooked! This was amazing.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Always that layer of bitter sadness between them. It's what makes this pairing so appealing, in its own way. I think you've really captured Sephiroth's dark mood, and a self-centeredness he can't help but have with his upbringing and his role in life and how little else he has in it. This story was a wonderful one to read. Thank you for writing it!
JamieVII chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I love that little moment, when she opened up to him about her father. It's a great little shout-out to the game, because Sephiroth DID know her father, and she didn't know that, and he didn't know she was Gast' daughter.
JamieVII chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
honestly I have never thought that the act of taking a single glove off can be so sexy, until I read this. Damn.
JamieVII chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
you can't imagine the amount of FEELS I get from this chapter. The words 'heading for Nibelheim' never bode well in FFVII universe.. but man, this last chapter is just.. it's perfect. It gave ME a gut-wrenching feeling, and if a story is able to not just invoke such strong emotional reaction, but a physical one as well (I literally felt like someone punched me in the tummy) - that's a mark of an awesome story. You rock!
JamieVII chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is possibly the best AeriSeph fanfiction I have ever read. You have gotten their characterizations down pat that I can imagine in happening within the universe of FFVII without thinking how out of out of characters they are (which can sometimes happen). It certainly didn't happen in your writing. This is amazing! You're an extremely talented writer with great intuition and feel for characters. I hope to see more of your writings in the future!
Ultimolu chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Awww, this was the end of it? This story was really well written. It was pretty dark but I enjoyed it.
Alistar chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Very Good story. One of the best Aeriseph I've read. (Why am I even reviewing, especially after so long).

The entire story was wonderful. I'm angry at the ending, though. I expected the story to, to some extent, extend to FFVII.
It would have been nice to read about Aerith's reaction to Seph's massacre of the inhabitants of Nibelheim. How things would have been later on when the Cloud and the others find out that Seph and Aerith were lovers.
Ow, well. It's all just a dream. Afterall, "the Fantasy must come to an end".

Looking forward to more AeriSeph from you.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Genesis is such a bitch
Sully chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
*starts slow clap*
Sully chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Lol at me being a total ass because Modeoheim totally exists in the canon and I totally forgot. Thought it sounded familiar.
Sully chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Haha! Is Modeoheim the name of some made up village or did she just say Nibelheim wrong? If it's the latter, I'm nervous! If it's going that far into the canon, will this story lead up to her...death? :o Silly question to ask for a finished(?) story, I suppose, but those are where my thoughts are right now...
Sully chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
There is something foreboding in Sephiroth's behavior o_O
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
They give me so many feels