Reviews for You Don't Know Me
Soaring Hawk chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
People act like this couple is weird, but I think it makes sense. You wrote about it better than anywhere else Ive read about it. Thanks!
tilinelson2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This story is a piece of art itself. You know Im a fanfic writer specialist in deep psychologic dramas and that kind of reading pleases me much. It is impressive how you manage to write light-hearted fun stories and deep emotional stories as well. This portrait of Kain is as perfect as the ones in your "fun" fanfics. What a wonderful description of a tormented mans feelings!

I know you will say Im a flatterer, but I wish you had written hundreds of PSII fanfics. Id read them all without ever getting tired :D
KristenLane chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is so sad... I've begin to wonder about how Kain felt when Nei died since I read about his feelings for her - thing that the english version of the game didn't show. Thanks for this fanfic! Very well done. ;)
ByeAccount chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I have to admit I'm quite impressed that you were inspired by that art piece... so inspired that you whipped this beauty up. That you felt from that art piece and put it down on paper, illustrating the anguish and pain seen from the piece and putting it into words is, truly, mesmerizing.

With your story, I really am feeling for Kain. You've beautifully conveyed just that: His thoughts, feelings, and anguish, and the healing touch of Amy and Anna at the end truly leaves the audience empathetic!

Art in motion here - well done!
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Normally, I would suggest that something like this be done in a collection(because I imagine that, for the most part, everyone feels something different when Nei dies). But, if you decide to put this in a collection, take significant breaks in between, because with your writing, it would be easy to get depressed in a hurry.

I guess that's a rather convoluted way of saying great job! The emotions really leapt off the page here, and it was quite believable and realistic, what with Kain not wanting to let Nei go(how many of us who have been cursed with a similar situation have done differently? I would bet not many, if any at all!), and of course, his final acceptance as Rolf takes her to the clone labs to what we know to be THE most rage-inducing moment in the series.

Again, very well written...this actually goes above your usual fare(A-rank to S-rank, lol), so I look forward to more...but know that I always enjoy your writing regardless.:D