Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 5/31
Enjoyed the story and it was really well written. However I don’t understand the empath story line... you could take it out and the story wouldn’t need to change at all. I don’t understand how an empath couldn’t figure out who was working with Reynolds. Other than that though, I loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
First, I wonder how she could evaluate James without knowing about his victims. It’s obviously a big factor in his case that they’re all so very similar in appearance to each other. That’s important information for a criminal psychiatrist to know. I let this slide because it’s a fictional story but it’s still strange.
Secondly, why can’t she just visit him in prison and ask him who is working with him? He can’t hurt her there and apparently she is a human lie detector. She probably wouldn’t get a direct answer but her suspicions could be confirmed or denied about her fellow agents.
Lastly, Chelsea breaking up with Edward was hardly a “stunt.” I don’t understand why that would make them so angry. He was the one stringing her along. It’s not as if she gave him an ultimatum. It makes complete sense for her to break up with him! If he came back then he feels the same way as she does, if he doesn’t then she can move on. There was no scheming or trickery going on. Maybe she could have talked it out with him, but in the end they were going to break up anyways. They’re acting as if she was trying to force him to marry her. It’s hardly something for Alice to end a friendship over. She should have been angrier at Edward for being in a relationship with her best friend when he doesn’t love her. she knows the girl is in love with him and wants love and marriage. He was basically using her, but Edward can do no wrong.
Although I’m only about halfway through the story, so maybe my thoughts about Chelsea will change.
LaPumuckl chapter 32 . 8/25/2017
I don't remember who recommended this one but it was an awesome plot line - thanks for sharing it
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
Yay! She's trying!
Only 2 am today. But exhausted.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
I sure would've liked to know what emotions Bella felt from Jake when he horned in on the trip to the home. Still don't trust him.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 10 . 8/14/2017
Everyone seems to be convincing Bella that she DOES need to move on with Edward. I hope so! You know I agree.
I wish Bella asked about Jake's whereabouts. Was he on vacation? I love the other possibilities you give us as to who might be the mole. Not so obvious after all!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 9 . 8/14/2017
Not sure how I feel about Bella needing more time. I thought she was ready to talk and feeling better knowing Edward wasn't a bad guy. Seems like the talk set her back rather than moving forward.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
It's almost 4 am. Dang your plot!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
Why hasn't she contacted Emmet?
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
I really wonder if Nana could get a read on Edward. Also, does this mean Jasper has to hide from Bella? Surly she will be able to read him.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Is Jake the stalker? He's awful.
Just Sus chapter 22 . 7/7/2017
I figured that was going to happen all along! Makes the FIB look very inept, doesn't it?
Just Sus chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
Is it Jake, or is that too obvious? And Jessica did say she needed money for the in vitro procedures...hmmm!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
She's way too paranoid! If she loves Edward, why doesn't she trust him at all? I'm starting to get pissed at her. Edward must be wondering WTF?
Just Sus chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
I don't understand how she could think that Edward was a bad man! Plus, they were together...how could he have sent the apples?
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »