Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
LaPumuckl chapter 32 . 8/25
I don't remember who recommended this one but it was an awesome plot line - thanks for sharing it
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 8/15
Yay! She's trying!
Only 2 am today. But exhausted.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 8/14
I sure would've liked to know what emotions Bella felt from Jake when he horned in on the trip to the home. Still don't trust him.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 10 . 8/14
Everyone seems to be convincing Bella that she DOES need to move on with Edward. I hope so! You know I agree.
I wish Bella asked about Jake's whereabouts. Was he on vacation? I love the other possibilities you give us as to who might be the mole. Not so obvious after all!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 9 . 8/14
Not sure how I feel about Bella needing more time. I thought she was ready to talk and feeling better knowing Edward wasn't a bad guy. Seems like the talk set her back rather than moving forward.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 8 . 8/14
It's almost 4 am. Dang your plot!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 8/14
Why hasn't she contacted Emmet?
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 8/13
I really wonder if Nana could get a read on Edward. Also, does this mean Jasper has to hide from Bella? Surly she will be able to read him.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 8/13
Is Jake the stalker? He's awful.
Just Sus chapter 22 . 7/7
I figured that was going to happen all along! Makes the FIB look very inept, doesn't it?
Just Sus chapter 10 . 7/7
Is it Jake, or is that too obvious? And Jessica did say she needed money for the in vitro procedures...hmmm!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 7/7
She's way too paranoid! If she loves Edward, why doesn't she trust him at all? I'm starting to get pissed at her. Edward must be wondering WTF?
Just Sus chapter 5 . 7/6
I don't understand how she could think that Edward was a bad man! Plus, they were together...how could he have sent the apples?
Just Sus chapter 2 . 7/6
So far,it's very romantic between them...but if he lies to her, she will eventually find out.
MsLiss chapter 32 . 7/1
Great story I really enjiyed it thank you
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »