Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
maymay74 chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
yep, this chapter had the feeling of the quiet before the storm. Jacob is confusing mr. Sometimes I think he's the mole ans sometimes he's acting scorned like Bella being with Edward is an offense to him.
maymay74 chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
somehow I think Jessica is a decoy. Maybe it is Jacob after all, and that's why Seth went to find out. I'm also adding Mike to the list of suspects. Forgetting something your boss is watching so carefully... nuh uh.
maymay74 chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
if Chelsea was so over Edward, then why she wanted to impress him with her ' so perfect' life? and for the last part of the chapter... dun dun dunnn I'm so glad is already posted! ;)
maymay74 chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
oh Chelsea! what a pathetic attemp to make Edward feel bad. I'm glad they face Chelsea now that they're solid in their relationship.
maymay74 chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
my guess is James caused the accident where his girlfriend died.
maymay74 chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
finally we got the story behind Garret and why Bella had a problem trusting men.
maymay74 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I'm with Renee, he's a keeper. Loved how he stood upon Charlie, it's the kind of thing you never read but you wish happens more.
maymay74 chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I'm so glad Bella is finally giving a chance to their relationship
maymay74 chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
I hope Bella changes her attitude after this incident. Edward deserves she admit her feelings and Emmet deserves his friend back.
maymay74 chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
yep Bella, what you're waiting for? go get him. btw love that Bella is jealous.
first I thought Jacob was the mole, but now I think he truly loves her but doesn't know how to act, that's why when he was with Jessica Bella perceived sadness and the guilt Bella perceived was from Jessica she probably told Jacob about Edward.
maymay74 chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
I think that a scorned Mike could cause troubles in the future
maymay74 chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
even after your A/N I'm mad with Bella. if we're honest she's kinda using them to make her feel saved, then again she's angry with them. It looks like a tantrum to me.
maymay74 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
oh the moment of truth for everybody.
maymay74 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I just realize that if one of her work partners is the mole, wouldn't she be able to detect him? instead of blaming poor Edward. But he also has to come clean with her.
maymay74 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
this chapter left me all hot and bothered... but they need to be completely honest with each other.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »