Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 32 . 7/20/2011
What a fantastic story. The plot was great, the characters were brilliant and it was a beautiful love story. They truly are soul mates and their love for each was wonderful to read about. I'm sad that the story is over. Thank you so much for sharing.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i love it
mamato chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
Hey I started this story yesterday, and am on ch15 now...I have to say the frustration with Bella is bordering on the ridiculous side right now. For her to be a FBI agent, she sure does have a weak character. She overthinks EVERYTHING, she doesn't trust her friends to know what's best for her. She doesn't trust herself, and quite honestly, has the maturity of a 12 year old. She thinks she can take care of herself, but she can't. She's emotionally and physically weak, and is totally taking advantage of having a man that loves her lay his heart out there to step on without putting any effort into reciprocating. He did nothing wrong, in my eyes, and yet she can fall for him, sleep with him, and then turn her back on him as soon as she perceives him to make a mistake? What a bunch of BS! And one of the most INFURIATING things about her is the amount of TIME she needs to figure out her own head! I mean, WHO DOES THAT? If I asked someone to come with me somewhere, and they couldn't sort through their feelings enough to give me a straight answer, then I'd consider that RUDE! Now she can't even get through her feelings on a good day she had with Edward's parents..."They are part of what's on my mind. But not in the way you think. It was just a little overwhelming. Your parents are wonderful. I couldn't be happier about how today went. But I need to wrap my head around it. It was so different than what I was expecting, so I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all."

Is she ALWAYS going to be overwhelmed by the TINIEST of things? Will she ALWAYS have to have time alone to figure out what she thinks about something? It's not only frustrating for the READER of this story, but it has to be frustrating for Edward, and any other person who has to deal with a person who can't think in the moment. If I try to put myself in her shoes, I just don't see/get it. She just had a great day, yet again, feels overwhelmed for...nothing? What is she overwhelmed by? Was she that sheltered that she holds no social skills? How in the world did she ever pass FBI traning without being able to think on the spot and make immediate decisions? When she can't even figure out how she thinks about a day of swimming with her boyfriends parents? Do you see the contradiction here? I was hoping being a FBI agent, whe would have a much stronger character, but so far she's pathetic as both a person, and an agent. For her to string Edward along the way she has, she should be strung up by her toes!

As for Edward, he's adorable, and I think he's a keeper, but that Bella absolutely does NOT deserve him. I hope I change my mind by the time I'm done reading...
vmp1 chapter 25 . 6/5/2011
Thanks for sharing your story.
Secretive Gal chapter 32 . 6/4/2011
this was a very gud story... i enjoyed it thoroughly..

there were times in the beginning when i wanted to scream at bella too, but then i realized that wat she was thinking was right. in a ExB story, we know the moment edward enters that he is the hero, is not with d bad guy.

but that doesnt happen in real life. we dont know the moment a guy enters our lives that he is our edward cullen. it was right for bella to have the thoughts n fears she had..
mom2handm chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Oh boy! Jake!

Why, oh why didn't Bella wait for E? Yes, she's in a secure building, but she also knows that one of them is the 'bad guy'

Can't wait to see what happens next!
mcanary chapter 32 . 6/2/2011
I absolutely adored this story, it is just so sweet with just the right amount of romance, angst, drama and sweetness to make it just right and complete. I loved the way you continued on with the story after the James/Jacob drama was complete. You could have so easily ended it there with a quick epilogue but you gave us so much more to the insight of their lives. I was always left wanting at the end of alot of stories that ended that way, but you filled my wants and couriosties wonderfully. You are a great writer and i am looking forward to reading more from you. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.
mom2handm chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
I'm really enjoying this story!
exclusiverob chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
I totally agree with glo4twilight review. I agree that Edward was not totally honest with Bella why he was in Italy, but what about Bella, she was not honest either. Why do all these stories always show Edward as the asshole. Bella is not so innocent. She needs to grow up and quite acting so "POOR BELLA".

Edward is the good guy here. Quit making him look like he treated Bella in a bad is totally immature in your story.
one of eddie's girls chapter 32 . 5/27/2011
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it.
Tinas31 chapter 32 . 5/24/2011
Aww their family is beautiful! Loved it
Tinas31 chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
Omg thank god! I can't stop reading! Gotta go read!
Tinas31 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Ooohh I'm loving this so far! I got your story from a community...
kymbersmith90 chapter 32 . 5/13/2011
Thank you for this final peek into Edward and Bella’s lives. I always enjoy the future takes and this one is no different. I’m glad they got their happily ever after, if anyone deserved it, it was these two. I am so happy that they got their four children and it doesn’t surprise me that there was only one boy in the mix. I bet he will grow up surrounded by so much love.

I’m glad Alice and Jasper also have a child. They are nearly always overlooked in fics. I guess it’s because they never showed any preference for children in cannon. I can imagine little Zoey as a daddy’s girl, curled up on Edward’s lap for story time. You paint a picture of an incredibly happy family. As for baby Brady, any baby boy that looks like Edward must be a heart stopper.

I’m so glad you chose to set the epilogue during Easter. Most are set during Christmas, and I never really saw the appeal of a big Easter until now. Maybe I should look into one when Dexter gets older. It was a refreshing change.

What a wonderful end to their story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us all,

Kym

X
kymbersmith90 chapter 31 . 5/13/2011
Twins was definitely a surprise. I did not expect that at all. I was sad that they found out the way they did. Bella needs to learn to take care of herself, but I’m glad that this episode has made her think about slowing down. I think if I had been working for the FBI when I was expecting my partner would have had a heart attack.

I love the babies’ room. It was so cute and trendy and not overly girly. I think I would have had to restrain Alice too if it were me. I can just imagine her now, running around stores, bringing home everything pink she could find in a ten mile radius.

My biggest fear when I was pregnant was going into labour in our local supermarket. I can’t imagine how scary that must feel. At least I was in a comfortable environment. And to have back labour too. I hadn’t heard of it until then, but, regular labour was painful enough. I can’t imagine how much more scary it would be to be unable to move! How typical was it that the police officer didn’t believe Edward? Did he expect to see one of the babies crowning?

I loved the babies names. I thought when I started reading FF that all of Edward and Bella’s kids would have the same names, but I can honestly say that I still haven’t had a duplicate baby name. You actually gave me an idea for a girl’s name. I was trying to sell my partner on Alexa and he prefers Alexandria. So thank you for that.

Edward really is one lucky guy.

Another brilliant chapter,