Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
Luv'n Cullen chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Interesting twist on cannon.
timidvampire chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I love Nana x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
oh this was a really good opening chapter x
snoopylover60 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
I loved it! It was a truly amazing and hard to "put down" so to speak story! You are talented and Thank You for sharing your talent.
RSmith1219 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Wow. I knew this day was coming, but I didn't know it would be so hard! I'm so going to miss getting update alerts for this story! I have loved every single minute reading TLA! It's had everything a great story needs: wonderful, detailed characters, some mystery, a WHOLE lotta love, and those moments where you literally say "awwww!". And trust me, you've mastered it all. I sincerely hope your little plot bunny gets on the ball lol. The epilogue of this one was guinely perfect. Their kids are so adorable and Edward made me more jealous of Bella than ever before! Everybody's got a baby, or two, or four lol! Anyway, I so loved TLA and will greatly miss it but it sure was awesome! (: ok I've gushed enough so goodbye for now but don't keep me waiting!

- randi:)
Kat Ksm chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Mary

*sniff* It's over! But I'm not ready! It was so sweet. I loved it. You finished it on a perfect note. They have such a great little family. And the pictures of the dresses on your blog are adorable! *sigh* I remember being able to get my girls in dresses like those... I'm really happy for them and it was a wonderful epi!

Looking forward to that new plot bunny of your's to develop in to a full-fledged story! ;)

Love you, my friend!

Kat
jenn9394 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Well...I tried to hold off as long as I could to read the epilogue. I just didn't want the story to end.

The epi was actually perfect. We were able to get a peek into their future, and found out exactly what they did and decided to do with their careers. They had that large family they wanted. Just, everything. Like every lose end that could have been left was taken care of. Like I said, it was perfect.

You did an amazing job with this whole entire story. You've even managed to bring me out of lurker mode, which I still tend to get into, but for you, I stopped. Huh. Maybe there's hope for me, yet.

With that being said, I look forward to see what you write in the future. I'm sure it will be just as great as this one was.

Until then...

Jennifer
Doug Harper chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I haven't finished reading yet, but this seams very similar to another vampire book that I read...and loved.
DutchGirl01 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
It is an amazing story, thank you very much for sharing.
Melany333 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
love it, thank you for sharing this story
phoebelicious chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Oh I've missed this! Fabulous Epilogue, I could have read your words all day.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
I haven't reviewed in a long while but have been with you every step of the way through your journey. Congratulations on a story well told! I really enjoyed the reality you tried to keep throughout. I don't know if your recall any of our conversations about keeping reality in fics but I completely understand when an author has to bend reality here & there. Looking forward to your next story & I really do need to finally read The Game that changed it all!
totally eclipsed xo chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
LOVED IT! It was the perfect epilogue :) thanks :)
mommymac0508 chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
I loved it so sweet and beautiful thank you for writing it and I look forward to more from you in the future
Hope4more chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
I'm slightly speechless. It's done, over, finished! What a ride. I even remember the talks that started it all.

Btw can I just say...perseverance pays off! My whining paid off...I scored a ton of kids at the end. I wonder why my whining never works with my husband? Oh that's right, cause he never listens to me. ;p.

Until the next time...