Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
CoppertopJ chapter 24 . 9/26/2011
Phew, thank God Bella is a good shot. Nicely done my dear. Can't wait to finish, but for now, off to bed.

CoppertopJ chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...I was sitting here wondering if Jacob was going south, and they knew Reynolds was headed to San Quentin (south again), why in the hell there was not beefed up security on that transfer.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

CoppertopJ chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, ever hear of KARMA?

Loved, loved, loved this chapter.

MelodySong231 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
EEEEEEEE! I'm gigling like a giddy school girl! haha
CoppertopJ chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
Okay, I'm picturing all kinds of medieval tortures for Garrett and Kate. Lots, and lots of them.

Thank God she finally told Edward she loved him.

CoppertopJ chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Ruff, ruff.

CoppertopJ chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
You did an excellent job on starting the healing process for them. Loved the car wash scene. Mike never changes in any story.

CoppertopJ chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Here's my revelations, I am so freakin stumped. I was thinking Jacob, but not looking like it right now.

CoppertopJ chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Girl, you set up the meeting between E&B really well. Not to mention the thought you put into the back story.

Nicely Done.

FicChickReader chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I like your idea of reversing the roles. Bella not being able to read Edward instead of the other way around. I'm excited to see how the story turns out.
sugar334 chapter 23 . 8/12/2011
OMG! this story is mental, im actually on the edge of my seat and have been through out the whole story, i think its totally fantastic!
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
is this from vampire and the virgin by kerrelyn sparks
jackieg01 chapter 32 . 8/8/2011
Excellent story - best I have read in a while
AngJones chapter 32 . 8/8/2011
Great Story! Loved it!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 32 . 8/7/2011
Perfect ending. Lovely story. Thanks for sharing! :)
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »