Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
anamac711 chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
Too cute of a chapter! Give them a boy next! :)
Melany333 chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
LOVE IT

I think they will have more
MedusaInNY chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
Awwwww! Twins and girls at that. Good thing Edward knows how to shoot a gun!

I absolutely love the pictures you included with this chapter. The nursery is GORGEOUS! Thank goodness they put that leash on Alice and her pink spewing ways!

These two never do anything halfway, making sure they brought two beautiful babies into the world instead of just one at a time.

I think it was a good thing that Bella decided to take the leave of absence at work. If she decides that she doesn't want to go back to the FBI, she most certainly has other options, or as Edward said, she doesn't have to go to work at all and can have the full-time job of just being Mommy! I'm all in melty mode!

I absolutely LOVE their names!

I'm so, so happy for them and I think they should have a dozen more, you know, like Erin *giggle*

*swoon* I just have a big, goofy smile on my face because I'm so thrilled with how everything turned out.

You have done well, my dear friend. VERY well!

This was fabulous, Mary and the perfect ending to such a great story!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
More than one more! More than one more! :D

Oooo that was so very very great...I loved it, despite the little fright about Bella having the twins in the car (Edward asking for help to the cops really made me laugh!)...But you changed the name you secretive little thing ;)

I've to say I hadn't envisaged twins for their first pregnancy but it was a nice idea...And I like how you maintained the suspense about the gender until almost the end of the chapter and chose to announce it very subtly too - "the last little pink shade"! It was great, having to look for clues to solve the mystery :P

I also think taking some time to think about quitting her job or not was the best decision (Ahhh Edward...Why do you have to be so perfect?) rather than just taking the decision after a bad day or while experiencing extreme emotions. However, I'm all for her to be a stay-at-home Mom while the kids are little (I'm counting on 4 at least!) and She then will be able to work again as a private psychologist or as a teacher...Working again with criminals won't be, in my opinin, the best choice...With her gift, her kids and husband, etc...I think the constant emotional changes She'll have to endure will be too much for her...And She already did her part!

Anyway, thank you my friend for writing such a beautiful and interesting story...I off course can't wait for the epilogue, even though it will mean the end of TLA...I'm very torn about that fact because I'd have loved reading more about them but I think you chose the perfect time to stop...They had to overcome big threats and obstacles and are now able to enjoy and build their life together!

Hope to talk to you soon

Happy Easter XOXOXO Cecile
MedusaInNY chapter 30 . 4/25/2011
I'm so, so very sorry that I'm so late in reviewing this chapter, my dear Mary!

I told you I ruined it for myself when I got the teaser email from you and looked at all the pictures, but that isn't really true. I just read the whole chapter again, and honestly, you wrote this so well and gave us such vivid descriptions that pictures couldn't have ruined it, they just made it better.

I loved this wedding, sincerely. It isn't typical and it was just perfect for them. Soft and romantic and on the beach where they met. You couldn't have picked a better wedding for these two!

It is so wonderful that they are getting their happily ever after and after everything they have been through on their journey together, they absolutely deserve it. Then you just make it better by her being pregnant!

I loved the Italian traditions that you included and had never heard of some of them. Just simply perfect, my friend.

I was all, "oh how sweet is that!" the first time read it and still said the same thing this time :)

Well done, Mary! It was perfection for Edward and Bella!

Love you!
jenn9394 chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
They are definitely having at least one more child. I don't care how many woman have turned around and cursed their husbands out, swore up and down they would not have another child. They eventually will...that is if they're capable of having another child.

I remember swearing up and down I would not have another child after I had my son. I had a daughter 11 months before him, so I had one of each at the time.

But...come six years later...on a whim, I told my husband I wanted another baby. He was all for it of course. I'm not sure if it was because we would be doing it without a condom, but he agreed. One night without protection was all it took. The funny thing was, I changed my mind the next day. I guess it was meant to be.

After I had my youngest daughter, I made an appointment to get my tubes tied. I wasn't going let my whims rule me again.

I'm very happy with the three kids I have. God...my two oldest...my daughter will be 18 this year and my son will be 17. My baby turned 10 a couple months ago. Anyway, sometimes I wonder what I'll feel once the two oldest are off to college. I wonder if that whim will come back, but if it does, I really can't do much.

I know what you're thinking or what you might be thinking too. Wouldn't I be too old to have another child if my two oldest are almost adults themselves. The answer is no. I'm only 35. LOL. I was in irresponsible teenager.

Okay...now that you know my life story, I'm just going to go and wait for the epi.

Until then...

Jennifer
Kat Ksm chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
Mary

Awwww man, you made me cry! This was so sweet it was impossible to not fall in love with it. I'm glad that Edward came up with the medical leave solution for Bella. The job was just becoming too much and while she says she enjoys her job, at a certain point when it becomes to much (i.e. when you come home crying) it stops bringing you joy. Edward showed her she had other options. The babies are adorable! Looking at them makes me want...well, makes me want to hold one and then be able to give them back! LOL. Yep, through with that phase of my life. And the nursery is beautiful. Feminine but not sickly girly.

As for whether she'll be willing to go through any more pregnancies the answer is "yes!" And not just because I want to see more little Cullens. Somehow I think God knew what He was doing and programed a part of our brains so that the instant we give birth, we forget just how friggin' painful it was. Otherwise the world would only be populated with "only children".

I'm looking forward and yet not looking forward to the epilogue. I'm curious to see what becomes of the little family and yet I'm not ready to let it go.

Wonderful chapter! Great job!

Kat
bmw140 chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
This was a beautiful chapter! I have loved this story so much, and I look forward to the epilogue!
annaharding chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
How sweet! Little baby twin girls!

Loved all the loving and HEA in these final chapters. Can't say I blame Bella for wanting out of the FBI. Your POV on life certainly changes when kids are involved.

It's been a great story - so sad to see it end. Thanx for all the fun.
NoelleSeven chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
OMG...I can't believe only the epilogue is left! :-( It has been an amazing ride my friend, and I love that they had twinsies! I thought Bella was going to give birth in the middle of traffic for a second there. LOL, and no...I don't think Bella will be able to keep Edward off of her. Plus, I think the man deserves to have a son. :-P LOVED the entire story, and I feel very honored having been able to contribute with some visuals. Can't wait to read the epilogue. :-)
beachcomberlc chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
Awwwww- that was so sweet. I love the song in this chapter. It is perfect!

I predict more children for these two. Probably a boy or two. Bella will forget what she said and felt having those beautiful girls and will joyfully bring more children into their family.

This has been a wonderful story. Thank you so much!
mommymac0508 chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
I loved it so sweet and beautiful I had two c-sections and would have done another if the risk wasn't so high I love my girls do I day yes more babies update soon
rydenxdirtay chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Aww I loved it! The babies are here. Thanks for the Easter update, it was an awesome chapter.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
I loved the chapter! When I was little, I wanted to be a wife, Mom and teacher in that order. I always wanted 2 sets of twins, girls first then boys. I was not blessed with twins of my own, but I did marry an identical twin, so I guess I managed to have twins in my life at least. I have two boys, 14 & 11, and could not imagine having 4 children those ages. God definitely knows what he is doing when he blesses you with the children you receive. As for Bella having more kids without Edward having to find a way to deliver them himself, I'm sure they will work something out. I said the same thing to my wonderful husband while delivering my oldest and within days told him that I would have another one but not too soon.

Water for Elephants was amazing, and the book is even better. I can't wait to see it again.

Thank you for writing such amazing stories.

Missy
Scorpio11 chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
They are so adorable with the girls. What a sweet ending. I think there is more than one more child in their future.
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »