Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
phoebelicious chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Oh I've missed this! Fabulous Epilogue, I could have read your words all day.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
I haven't reviewed in a long while but have been with you every step of the way through your journey. Congratulations on a story well told! I really enjoyed the reality you tried to keep throughout. I don't know if your recall any of our conversations about keeping reality in fics but I completely understand when an author has to bend reality here & there. Looking forward to your next story & I really do need to finally read The Game that changed it all!
totally eclipsed xo chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
LOVED IT! It was the perfect epilogue :) thanks :)
mommymac0508 chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
I loved it so sweet and beautiful thank you for writing it and I look forward to more from you in the future
Hope4more chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
I'm slightly speechless. It's done, over, finished! What a ride. I even remember the talks that started it all.

Btw can I just say...perseverance pays off! My whining paid off...I scored a ton of kids at the end. I wonder why my whining never works with my husband? Oh that's right, cause he never listens to me. ;p.

Until the next time...
lgk chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
Thank you for a lovely chapter and ending to a very engrossing story. And I enjoyed that all the family members and friends had remained close over the years. Hope you do write another story.
Scorpio11 chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
What a wonderful ending. I loved reading about what had happened with their family and their extended families. Thanks.
Catbratty chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
Thank you! That was a wonderful Epilogue that finished a wonderful story. It was one of my most favorites. I loved the way you wrapped it up with a house full of kids.
NoelleSeven chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
Awwwwwwww...MO, I can't believe it's over! :-( This was a fantastic ride and I am so happy that I got to be a part of it. Such a fantastically written story and so suspenseful and romantic at the same time. I'm glad Edward got to have his son. :-) Be proud of what you've done and all the work you put into this. It was amazing and I loved every second of it. I'm going to miss TLA. LOVED IT! :-)
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
The epi was spectacular. I loved it. I'm excited to hear about the outtake and the continuation of the Valentine's Day countdown o/s. Thank you so much for writing so many wonderful stories and helping with the other stories that you help with and beta. I'll miss TLA but they deserve their HEA. Thank you again.
rydenxdirtay chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
Such a wonderful ending. I loved this story so much. Thank you for sharing it with us
nysue chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
*sniff* That was just perfect. I love how E and B had all of those babies. Lucky girl. I have loved every moment of this fic. Congrats to you on an awesome story! Feed that little plot bunny, and I'm looking forward to see what is next for you!
bearygirl chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
Really loved this story, thanks for sharing.
muzaklover chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
Great job. I loved every bit of this story. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I can't wait to read more from you.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 32 . 5/4/2011
You have to love family gatherings. Edward was so sweet with the kids. A perfect ending to a wonderful story.
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »