Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
Hope4more chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
You hit a 1000 baby! Woo freaking boo yah hoo! Simple amazing. Best feeling ever, right?

Ok and now for me time. As you can see I knew what I was talking about. There's a baby Cullen brewing, double the joy. And to think you all thought I was crazy...it was written the stars! Of course it happened 28 chapters later than what I hinted too...it did happen all the same. And Edward, you're welcome for the liquid courage. I made sure you had a full glass at all times at the engagement party...you can thank me later. Maybe name the bambino after me. Just a thought.

Anyways, excellent job. ;)
mountainlion718 chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
beautiful wedding, and all the traditions :) and yay a baby! Couldn't Nana tell that she was prego (well i mean that she was hiding something)
tench11 chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
I just thought I'd be the 1,000 review(:
Catbratty chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
I loved the chapter and it brought tears to my eyes when Nana was asking Edward and Bella if they would like to have the garter and the iron stone. Then they are going to have a baby right away! It will be sad when this comes to an end I will miss it.
glo4twilight chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
no...i think i loved it waaaaaaaayyyyy more than you did!haha! it's true i read it twice already and i had tears in my eyes and i listened to the song you had plus..i know it's a little old but... 98 degrees'. 'i do'! and it was so frickin awesome! what a wonderful wedding and lead up to it! all the gifts and their gifts to each other and their vows and well just every frickin thing was just so perfect! then her telling him about the pregnancy...awwwww my gaaaaawwwwwwd! how precious! *sniff* then their honeymoon lovin..well i would've liked more detail cos you know ima h00r like that!lol! but nonetheless it was still so frickin romantic and loving and yummmylicious...mmmm edward...soooo yuuummy! i also played keith sweats 'nobody' while they were lovin! jeez that had to be one of the best e&b weddings i've ever read! a wedding on an italian island...mmmmhmmm! niiiiiiiiiice! you did such a rockin job on this!*sigh* brilliant just magnificently brilliant you are!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
That was a perfect chapter! Sooo sad it's almost done!
nysue chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
Yeah. I cried. That was lovely! Nana is just so great...I wish she was my nana. Um, I wish that Edward was my Sweetness, too. *sigh* Bella is preggars! I just love that! These two definitely deserve their HEA. I'll be sad when this is over.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
I loved the chapter. The wedding sounds absolutely beautiful and the pictures on your blog just adds to the words you use. I loved all the traditions and can't wait for the reactions of everyone when they announce they are pregnant. Thanks for writing and you are right, they do deserve there HEA. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks to baseball season starting again I can enjoy my two obsessions at the same time - baseball and fan fiction.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy Berkman playing for you team. We miss him here in Houston.

Missy
NoelleSeven chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
That was beautiful! I could just see the entire wedding and everything happening. These two definitely deserved their HEA after all they went through. And they're going to get their baby too. :-) I seriously can't believe this story is coming to an end. It's been a great ride. :-) Can't wait to read the next one.
ForTheLoveOfEmmett chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
Awwww...that was so sweet! What a beautiful wedding. I love that the garter was passed down. I wore my grandmother's garter at my wedding as well. I am the first of all her granddaughters to get married so it is in my possession to either pass down or keep. She died when I was almost 3 but I was sure her favorite. I still remember her. Having something like that is so incredibly special and I love that you included that. ]
annaharding chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
Sweet chapter! Loved all the traditions. Thanx!
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 30 . 4/10/2011
Such a great chapter, I am so glad that you got to post it today, the actual day of their wedding, that was absolutely perfect. Not many authors pay such close attention to those details, but you do and that is what makes your stories so good. I am sad to see this one coming to an end but honestly, you are right they deserve there HEA.

Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me Mary, I love you, you are truly one of a kind as are your stories.

Much Love...

Jen
jenn9394 chapter 29 . 4/8/2011
Yes, please don't give us a number. That way we can pretend that there are a bunch of chapters left.

Bella's surprise to Edward was perfect. What a better way to start your life with someone in a new home. That way, it will truly feel like both their homes instead of...well, you know what I'm trying to say.

The proposal was so fucking sweet. I was hoping that was what he was going to do, but with Edward, you can never be sure. I'm glad Bella said yes though. Hell, I was chanting with her. Just too damn sweet if you ask me.

Hmm...next up, could it be wedding bells? I hope so. Even though it will probably be planning, I still can't wait.

Okay...I guess that's it for now.

Until then...

Jennifer
annaharding chapter 29 . 4/5/2011
Awwwww - they're engaged, they have a new house, and plans are being planned for populating the back yard with giggling children. (Note: I am jealous - no one ever bought me a house before!)

So sorry to hear the story is finishing up, but these two have come a long way in such a short time!

Thanx for the reading enjoyment.

(P.S. - "Sweetness" is starting to grow on me - at least for Bella's nickname - she seems to like it!)

Hey can we get a little more Chelsea? I wanna see her be SO green w/envy over Bella's and Edward's happiness!)
kymbersmith90 chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
Hi, sorry it has taken me so long to continue reading. Imam without Internet until the 14th and have to use my phone moderately so as not to run up a huge bill. (figures I would get over 50 updates since unmoved!)

I'm glad that they finally seem to be getting somewhere in the investigation. The guard would have been a good suspect but I never even considered him. That was a surprise. I'm guessing he doesn't understand the extent of what he got involved in. Was his leaving town so quickly because he saw bellas interview with James?

I like that judge Matthews(reminds memof the crooked judge in csi) is so dilligent. It would be a tragedy to catch the person responsible and have the evidence thrown out due to a faulty warrant.

I'm a little disappointed Edward hasn't considered a job with the agency for a selfish reason. Agent Cullen would be incredibly hot. I commend him for sticking to his guns. It would be easy to accept that offer and abandon the alarm company he worked so hard on.

Kym