Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
kavelf chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
This has so much promise. I'm enjoying your beginning. Thanks
les16 chapter 32 . 5/8/2011
Ahhh...my BMH what to say?

This chapter was absolutely perfect for these two and so very bittersweet. I can't believe it's over. It's been such an incredible journey, made all the more special number one because I've been with you from the very beginning but mostly, because I've gotten to know the amazing woman, writer, and friend you are!

I adore you like no other and you should be so proud of this story! You did such an amazing job with it from the first word until the very last word and it's been an honor to read this each and every week.

Much, much love,

Erin~ (les16)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 32 . 5/8/2011
Hi my dear Mary...Thank you for writing such a great epilogue and giving our beloved Edward and Bella such a beautiful, peaceful and fulfilling life!

It was a true pleasure to read how They evolved and to discover what the future held for them, even though we left them pretty early in their journey together!

Thank you for blessing them with 4 kids (that's my fav number as far as children are concerned!) as well as numerous nieces and nephews...It was a real joy to see them so happy, enjoying so freely and completely their life surrounded by friends and family!

You couldn't have ended this story better so thank you!

I'll wait for the TGTCIA outtake and even for your next story, even though it'll take more time...

Hope to talk to you soon and Happy Mother's Day again. XOXOXO Cecile
amoredjenaue chapter 32 . 5/7/2011
Awe...Great chapter and great ending. I'm excited to see what you have in store for us next.
skye282 chapter 32 . 5/7/2011
Aww I loved how you ended that and well really who doesn't just love Daddyward ;) Your story was wonderful, going to miss getting my updates for sure. One I'm sure I'll be reading again at some point.
timidvampire chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
she is hurt and angry, and not being able to read him is not helping her here. Loved it x
timidvampire chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
oh boys...you are both in trouble now! great chapter x
My-Bella chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
Oh my lovely PIC! What a journey this was! Up and down and all around by the end of it. It was fun, happy, sad, anxious, and a little of everything in between. You did a great job and you learned so much while doing it. By the end of it, I barely had any areas where I begged for more info b/c you'd already given it. I want you to know that it was a true pleasure and honor to take this journey with you. Anytime you need a Beta, I'm your PIC.
MedusaInNY chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
Awwwww, Mary! This was the perfect ending to a fabulous story!

You really did a very, VERY good job on this story! It was wonderful from beginning to end. You should be so proud.

Thank you for giving me my Friday morning coffee time with your chapters. Thank you for sharing your vision of this story with all of us!

Love you much, Snookums!
JulzIzMe chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I was looking forward to not knowing if he was the bad guy or not but seeing how he digs his way out of the lies will do nicely. :D
JulzIzMe chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Interesting twist on cannon.
timidvampire chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I love Nana x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
oh this was a really good opening chapter x
snoopylover60 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
I loved it! It was a truly amazing and hard to "put down" so to speak story! You are talented and Thank You for sharing your talent.
RSmith1219 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Wow. I knew this day was coming, but I didn't know it would be so hard! I'm so going to miss getting update alerts for this story! I have loved every single minute reading TLA! It's had everything a great story needs: wonderful, detailed characters, some mystery, a WHOLE lotta love, and those moments where you literally say "awwww!". And trust me, you've mastered it all. I sincerely hope your little plot bunny gets on the ball lol. The epilogue of this one was guinely perfect. Their kids are so adorable and Edward made me more jealous of Bella than ever before! Everybody's got a baby, or two, or four lol! Anyway, I so loved TLA and will greatly miss it but it sure was awesome! (: ok I've gushed enough so goodbye for now but don't keep me waiting!

- randi:)