Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
rydenxdirtay chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Aww I loved it! The babies are here. Thanks for the Easter update, it was an awesome chapter.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
I loved the chapter! When I was little, I wanted to be a wife, Mom and teacher in that order. I always wanted 2 sets of twins, girls first then boys. I was not blessed with twins of my own, but I did marry an identical twin, so I guess I managed to have twins in my life at least. I have two boys, 14 & 11, and could not imagine having 4 children those ages. God definitely knows what he is doing when he blesses you with the children you receive. As for Bella having more kids without Edward having to find a way to deliver them himself, I'm sure they will work something out. I said the same thing to my wonderful husband while delivering my oldest and within days told him that I would have another one but not too soon.

Water for Elephants was amazing, and the book is even better. I can't wait to see it again.

Thank you for writing such amazing stories.

Missy
Scorpio11 chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
They are so adorable with the girls. What a sweet ending. I think there is more than one more child in their future.
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Awwww such a sweet chapter! Loved that they had twins! Sooo sad that it's almost done! Can't wait for the Epi!
Maplestyle chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Amazing chapter! I'm sad it's over but can't wait to see if they have more kids!
twilightslife chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
I am hoping they have at least one more if not more than one! You did an excellent job with this chapter! I know what the love is like holding your new born. It is an amazing feeling, even though it is painful getting there it is completely worth it in the end. Congrats on an awesome story! I can't wait for the epilogue! :D
dvickd chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Ohh so good. I think they will have one more. Thanks for such a great story, high danger, high romance, great plot and great characters.
les16 chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
THE BABIES ARE HERE!

I am so excited!

I'm going to save my mushy review for the last one, for now I'm just going to say you did an awesome job with this chapter! I know you worked really hard on it and it turned out perfectly.

Loved the names you picked out, I think they are so cute and fit Edward and Bella perfectly.

So sad about the next chapter but I can't wait to see these two get their HEA they deserve so much!

Love you...to the moon and back a million times!

Erin~ (les16)
deranged-dreamer chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Two green eyed baby boys now!

Tg9999 chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Awwww... Great way to end the story! I think at least 2 more :)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
What a wonderful chapter. The family moments with the babies were so precious. I think Edward will be able to convince her to have more children.
AngelicAmanda chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Good Chapter...
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Hey bb...Great chapter truly, I love the girls truly I do. To answer your question about Bella's threat, she better have a boy too! Seriously though, great chapter, I love the way they found out about the girls, I thought it was great. I also am glad that Bella took some time off and I hope her final decision is to not go back into the field. I worry for her and Edward and while chances are she would be fine, field work for the FBI takes up a lot of time, and her babies and her Edward need her...

Talk to you later bb.

Love ya.

Jen
kymbersmith90 chapter 26 . 4/24/2011
Happy Easter Mary,

Thank you for your kind review replies. It means so much to know that authors care about our opinions.

I was saddened to see the affect Bella's kidnapping had on her day to day lice. Logically I knew it would take some adjusting but she was always such a strong and independent woman. To see her lost without Edward was upsetting. I'm glad he was sympathetic towards her and didn't be ome angry and annoyed with her constant calls.

What happened at the mall was also upsetting. I'm glad Esme pointed it out to her. Now she knows about it she can work on getting better. I'm so glad she has Alice and Esme to talk to. Sometimes you just need a girly chat.

I'm so glad that Dr. Bartholomew is able to help both Edward and Bella. You read about people in their situation refusing help but they know they need it to movement and be stronger.

I'm glad Edward has been helping ease her back to normalacy. I hope she decides to move in with him. They are ready for that step in my opinion.

Take care,

Kym
DrMemeCullen chapter 30 . 4/24/2011
Great story. Love the wedding. Lots of epilogues pretty pretty please
1,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »