Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
skye282 chapter 32 . 5/7/2011
Aww I loved how you ended that and well really who doesn't just love Daddyward ;) Your story was wonderful, going to miss getting my updates for sure. One I'm sure I'll be reading again at some point.
timidvampire chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
she is hurt and angry, and not being able to read him is not helping her here. Loved it x
timidvampire chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
oh boys...you are both in trouble now! great chapter x
My-Bella chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
Oh my lovely PIC! What a journey this was! Up and down and all around by the end of it. It was fun, happy, sad, anxious, and a little of everything in between. You did a great job and you learned so much while doing it. By the end of it, I barely had any areas where I begged for more info b/c you'd already given it. I want you to know that it was a true pleasure and honor to take this journey with you. Anytime you need a Beta, I'm your PIC.
MedusaInNY chapter 32 . 5/6/2011
Awwwww, Mary! This was the perfect ending to a fabulous story!

You really did a very, VERY good job on this story! It was wonderful from beginning to end. You should be so proud.

Thank you for giving me my Friday morning coffee time with your chapters. Thank you for sharing your vision of this story with all of us!

Love you much, Snookums!
JulzIzMe chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I was looking forward to not knowing if he was the bad guy or not but seeing how he digs his way out of the lies will do nicely. :D
JulzIzMe chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Interesting twist on cannon.
timidvampire chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I love Nana x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
oh this was a really good opening chapter x
snoopylover60 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
I loved it! It was a truly amazing and hard to "put down" so to speak story! You are talented and Thank You for sharing your talent.
RSmith1219 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Wow. I knew this day was coming, but I didn't know it would be so hard! I'm so going to miss getting update alerts for this story! I have loved every single minute reading TLA! It's had everything a great story needs: wonderful, detailed characters, some mystery, a WHOLE lotta love, and those moments where you literally say "awwww!". And trust me, you've mastered it all. I sincerely hope your little plot bunny gets on the ball lol. The epilogue of this one was guinely perfect. Their kids are so adorable and Edward made me more jealous of Bella than ever before! Everybody's got a baby, or two, or four lol! Anyway, I so loved TLA and will greatly miss it but it sure was awesome! (: ok I've gushed enough so goodbye for now but don't keep me waiting!

- randi:)
Kat Ksm chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
~Mary~

*sniff* It's over! But I'm not ready! It was so sweet. I loved it. You finished it on a perfect note. They have such a great little family. And the pictures of the dresses on your blog are adorable! *sigh* I remember being able to get my girls in dresses like those... I'm really happy for them and it was a wonderful epi!

Looking forward to that new plot bunny of your's to develop in to a full-fledged story! ;)

Love you, my friend!

~Kat~
jenn9394 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
Well...I tried to hold off as long as I could to read the epilogue. I just didn't want the story to end.

The epi was actually perfect. We were able to get a peek into their future, and found out exactly what they did and decided to do with their careers. They had that large family they wanted. Just, everything. Like every lose end that could have been left was taken care of. Like I said, it was perfect.

You did an amazing job with this whole entire story. You've even managed to bring me out of lurker mode, which I still tend to get into, but for you, I stopped. Huh. Maybe there's hope for me, yet.

With that being said, I look forward to see what you write in the future. I'm sure it will be just as great as this one was.

Until then...

Jennifer
Doug Harper chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I haven't finished reading yet, but this seams very similar to another vampire book that I read...and loved.
DutchGirl01 chapter 32 . 5/5/2011
It is an amazing story, thank you very much for sharing.
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »