Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
What a wonderful chapter. The family moments with the babies were so precious. I think Edward will be able to convince her to have more children.
AngelicAmanda chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Good Chapter...
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Hey bb...Great chapter truly, I love the girls truly I do. To answer your question about Bella's threat, she better have a boy too! Seriously though, great chapter, I love the way they found out about the girls, I thought it was great. I also am glad that Bella took some time off and I hope her final decision is to not go back into the field. I worry for her and Edward and while chances are she would be fine, field work for the FBI takes up a lot of time, and her babies and her Edward need her...

Talk to you later bb.

Love ya.

Jen
kymbersmith90 chapter 26 . 4/24/2011
Happy Easter Mary,

Thank you for your kind review replies. It means so much to know that authors care about our opinions.

I was saddened to see the affect Bella's kidnapping had on her day to day lice. Logically I knew it would take some adjusting but she was always such a strong and independent woman. To see her lost without Edward was upsetting. I'm glad he was sympathetic towards her and didn't be ome angry and annoyed with her constant calls.

What happened at the mall was also upsetting. I'm glad Esme pointed it out to her. Now she knows about it she can work on getting better. I'm so glad she has Alice and Esme to talk to. Sometimes you just need a girly chat.

I'm so glad that Dr. Bartholomew is able to help both Edward and Bella. You read about people in their situation refusing help but they know they need it to movement and be stronger.

I'm glad Edward has been helping ease her back to normalacy. I hope she decides to move in with him. They are ready for that step in my opinion.

Take care,

DrMemeCullen chapter 30 . 4/24/2011
Great story. Love the wedding. Lots of epilogues pretty pretty please
kymbersmith90 chapter 25 . 4/24/2011
I loved seeing the interaction between the Cullens and the Swans in this chapter. It was good to see what the future may hold if the two families were to unite. They were both concerned for Bella and no one blamed Edward for what had happened to her.

I am glad they can now get on with their lives together. Edward is right, before he goes arround proposing, they need time together as a normal couple.

I am glad they are both going to seek professional help. They will both need to speak to someone in order to move away from this, and as much as Bella is a trained agent, I'm sure she will need help accepting the fact she took a life.

kymbersmith90 chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
I'm so happy you dodn't draw the angst out. I know I'm not reading update, to update but I know it would have killed me if I were.

James really was one sick S.O.B. I can't believe he actualy thought he had a chance of making her into his willing little pet. That is incredibly creepy. He definitely got what was coming to him, and I'm glad Bella was the one who pulled the trigger. She needs that closure. At one point I felt sorry for him, when he told his story about Sarah, but the crasy stalking, murder and rape, cancel that out.

I'm so glad Edward has his sweetness back. I hope they seriously consider living together now.

kymbersmith90 chapter 23 . 4/20/2011
It was nice to get Jake's point of view in all of this. I felt sorry for him when he was explaining his debts that Tanya left him with. Nobody deserves that. When he explained his ggambling addiction I was feeling sorry for him but never once did he mention getting professional help. Instead he took out loans with sharks!

I can't believe Reynolds is out! I'm so scared for Bella. He is obsessed wwith her. If he follows his patern she will either end up dead or scarred for life if they get to her before he kills her!

I hope she can get some help and SOON.

kymbersmith90 chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
I'm so glad that Billy wasn't involved in everything thaat Jacob had done. I didn't really expect him to be, but it's still nice to know.

I feel so terribly for Edward, Who would have thought that Bella would have been taken right from under all of their noses? I am wondering how she was taken? Did I miss that part?

Is Reynold really out? If so, now I am terrified. I hope Edward can get to her before something happens.

kymbersmith90 chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to TLA, sod's law stated I would get the most updates since I started reading FF 3years ago, in the 2weeks I had no internet access.

I loved their meal at the Space Needle. It was so relaxed and friendly, they almost seemed like a normal couple, out on a double date with their best friends.

The last part of the chapter had me on edge. I always felt uneasy arround Jacob, but I presumed that was because he came on so strong. I am stunned that he was the mole all along, even though I always thought it was him. I guess that doesn't make sense, but it does in my head.

I hope Emmett and Edward can get to her before something really bad happens.

Maplestyle chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Found this the other day by accident and have finally caught up. What a great story! I'm almost sad that I missed it while it was more of a WIP but on the flip side I don't know how I would have been able to handle the chapters while she was gone. Can't wait for the next chapter!
zpower21 chapter 30 . 4/15/2011
WOW... quite a time jump here! I really liked it though. It was realistic to read and awesome to come so early... compared to having to read about all that time before the wedding. I also love that they were expecting at their wedding and that was how Edward found out.

Happily waiting for more, but not wanting it to end.

~Z~
muzaklover chapter 30 . 4/15/2011
Great chapter. Loved the wedding. :)
Kat Ksm chapter 30 . 4/13/2011
Hello Miss Mary!

I CAN REVIEW! Yay! I know we've discussed this, but it can never be said enough...I wish I had a wedding like this! I loved it all. It was so perfect. They kept it small, intimate, and them. Yet it was so beautiful. All the pictures that you posted on the blog associated with this chapter really helped with the visual for it. LOVED the cupcake tower! Actually, who am I kidding, I loved the whole thing. I can't believe we're coming to the end... :(

Love you!

~Kat~
skye282 chapter 30 . 4/12/2011
That was an amazing chapter, the preparation of the wedding, the wedding itself and the wedding night, all so great. I loved their wedding gift to each other, so precious that Edward had tears in his eyes about his gift. Can't wait until the next chapter but so sad that its coming to and end also. Been such a great story :)
1,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »