Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
kymbersmith90 chapter 25 . 4/24/2011
I loved seeing the interaction between the Cullens and the Swans in this chapter. It was good to see what the future may hold if the two families were to unite. They were both concerned for Bella and no one blamed Edward for what had happened to her.

I am glad they can now get on with their lives together. Edward is right, before he goes arround proposing, they need time together as a normal couple.

I am glad they are both going to seek professional help. They will both need to speak to someone in order to move away from this, and as much as Bella is a trained agent, I'm sure she will need help accepting the fact she took a life.

kymbersmith90 chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
I'm so happy you dodn't draw the angst out. I know I'm not reading update, to update but I know it would have killed me if I were.

James really was one sick S.O.B. I can't believe he actualy thought he had a chance of making her into his willing little pet. That is incredibly creepy. He definitely got what was coming to him, and I'm glad Bella was the one who pulled the trigger. She needs that closure. At one point I felt sorry for him, when he told his story about Sarah, but the crasy stalking, murder and rape, cancel that out.

I'm so glad Edward has his sweetness back. I hope they seriously consider living together now.

kymbersmith90 chapter 23 . 4/20/2011
It was nice to get Jake's point of view in all of this. I felt sorry for him when he was explaining his debts that Tanya left him with. Nobody deserves that. When he explained his ggambling addiction I was feeling sorry for him but never once did he mention getting professional help. Instead he took out loans with sharks!

I can't believe Reynolds is out! I'm so scared for Bella. He is obsessed wwith her. If he follows his patern she will either end up dead or scarred for life if they get to her before he kills her!

I hope she can get some help and SOON.

kymbersmith90 chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
I'm so glad that Billy wasn't involved in everything thaat Jacob had done. I didn't really expect him to be, but it's still nice to know.

I feel so terribly for Edward, Who would have thought that Bella would have been taken right from under all of their noses? I am wondering how she was taken? Did I miss that part?

Is Reynold really out? If so, now I am terrified. I hope Edward can get to her before something happens.

kymbersmith90 chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to TLA, sod's law stated I would get the most updates since I started reading FF 3years ago, in the 2weeks I had no internet access.

I loved their meal at the Space Needle. It was so relaxed and friendly, they almost seemed like a normal couple, out on a double date with their best friends.

The last part of the chapter had me on edge. I always felt uneasy arround Jacob, but I presumed that was because he came on so strong. I am stunned that he was the mole all along, even though I always thought it was him. I guess that doesn't make sense, but it does in my head.

I hope Emmett and Edward can get to her before something really bad happens.

Maplestyle chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Found this the other day by accident and have finally caught up. What a great story! I'm almost sad that I missed it while it was more of a WIP but on the flip side I don't know how I would have been able to handle the chapters while she was gone. Can't wait for the next chapter!
zpower21 chapter 30 . 4/15/2011
WOW... quite a time jump here! I really liked it though. It was realistic to read and awesome to come so early... compared to having to read about all that time before the wedding. I also love that they were expecting at their wedding and that was how Edward found out.

Happily waiting for more, but not wanting it to end.

~Z~
muzaklover chapter 30 . 4/15/2011
Great chapter. Loved the wedding. :)
Kat Ksm chapter 30 . 4/13/2011
Hello Miss Mary!

I CAN REVIEW! Yay! I know we've discussed this, but it can never be said enough...I wish I had a wedding like this! I loved it all. It was so perfect. They kept it small, intimate, and them. Yet it was so beautiful. All the pictures that you posted on the blog associated with this chapter really helped with the visual for it. LOVED the cupcake tower! Actually, who am I kidding, I loved the whole thing. I can't believe we're coming to the end... :(

Love you!

~Kat~
skye282 chapter 30 . 4/12/2011
That was an amazing chapter, the preparation of the wedding, the wedding itself and the wedding night, all so great. I loved their wedding gift to each other, so precious that Edward had tears in his eyes about his gift. Can't wait until the next chapter but so sad that its coming to and end also. Been such a great story :)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 30 . 4/12/2011
Hello my dear Mary...Sorry for the delayed review but I had a lot of problems with FFn...

Anyway, just a few words to tell you that I loved the chapter...The wedding was really perfect for them and thanks to the pics on your blog, I had a perfect view of how you imagined it...It was beautiful!

I loved Nana and her Italian traditions...All these small lucky chamrs were in fact more a symbol of acceptance, true love and a sort of rite of passage...At least that's how I saw it ;)

I don't have a lot of things to say except it was nearly perfect, I mean you even gave us personalised vows so what's to ask for? Hum, maybe more Italian in the next chapters...

Sigh, THAT is the only wrong thing today...The fact that there's only one chapter left and the epilogue..I'm very sad it'll be over very soon, but I understand...

Thanks for such a great chapter and I can't wait to see them enjoying B's pregnancy and experiencing the joys of being parents...My bet is at least 3 kids (pwease, pwetty pwetty pwease...Don't make me loose!)

Hope to hear from you soon XOXOXO Cecile
kbdragonfly chapter 30 . 4/12/2011
Oh that was so perfect. I love how the families get along so well. That was very similar to my dream wedding. Im not ready for the ending of this one.
Melany333 chapter 30 . 4/11/2011
love it
mommymac0508 chapter 30 . 4/11/2011
I loved it so good perfect just beautifully perfect update soon I can't wait
jenn9394 chapter 30 . 4/11/2011
Finally got to read this chapter. I know it was only posted yesterday, but with it being Sunday, for some reason that turned into my day of running around. Grrr. I really hate going into the stores on Sundays.

Anyway...now that I'm done complaining, lets get on with the show.

I loved this chapter. It was just so damn sweet. The wedding was perfect, and finding out Bella and Edward are having a baby totally made my day.

Edward is going to be a spectacular father, and I can't wait to see how he reacts when his child is born. I'm kinda hoping they have a girl. Boys are great and all, but there is just something watching a father hold his little girl in his arms. They are so damn protective over them. With boys, they are more like buddies than anything else. Of course, there is the love of a parent/child relationship involved, but with a girl, it's different.

It's kind of like it is here. I have two daughters and one son. My daughters are like my best friends. My oldest daughter and I do almost everything together, from shopping, movies, you name it.

My youngest daughter, well, she's ten, so she's more into her friends. But I know as she gets older, she'll act more like my oldest daughter. At least, I'm hoping.

My son on the other hand, he's a riot and a total mama's boy. Hell, he even calls me mama. He's sixteen years old, and he doesn't care who hears him call me mama. He has a girlfriend too, so when she comes over, I don't let them go up to his room alone. If they go up, it's during the day and his door has to stay opened. I'm sure my husband wouldn't give a rats ass, but I sure as hell do.

Speaking of my husband, he doesn't have to worry about my daughters boyfriends or whatever since she doesn't have one. She's very picky, and she realizes she likes them older. She'll be eighteen this year, so she drools over the college boys. She said the boys in high school are too immature. I told her she sounded like me when I went to school. I always dated someone who was older than me, and I think every single boyfriend I did have were already out of school when I dated them.

OMG...I just went on about my whole fucking family and didn't even review your story. Well, I did, but not much. Don't mind me, I guess I'm in a sharing mood today.

I'll just leave it here and hopefully when you update next, I'll leave it just with your story.

Until then...