Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
annaharding chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Great chapter. I can see lots of explaining coming up, on everyone's part. Hope Bella is willing to listen. She needs an Edward in her life. However, how sad is it, tho, that everyone else knows how Edward feels about her before she does!

I have to admit that I'm really surprised about Bella not knowing about the victims' resemblance to her. She's a smart cookie. I can't believe she would not want to know about the victims. How do you profile someone and look at why they are acting a certain way if you do not have all the clues? I would think she would have demanded to see all the info about the victims, or that she would've done the same search as Edward. The fact that he was a serial killer usually means that there was some connection between victims. Oh, well, makes for a more interesting story.

Can't wait for next week's installment! Thanx for the reading enjoyment.
grrrr.edward chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
fuck this is sooo messsed up. and honestly so unfair to is he getting punished by her when she won't even fucking let him explain.

she is pissing me off, and blah blah i know she has her reasons, but if anything she should try to get all her facts straight not just her theories. its sad
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
You sure know how to have someone in suspense! I can't wait to see where this goes! Keep it up! Are we getting a BPOV next? Can't wait for your teaser on your blog!
edaddict3254 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
such a good chapter and such a frustrating one too!

poor edward, pining for bella :(

yeah, i think that's a pretty bad idea for the powers that be to not inform their agent of the similarities between her and reynolds victims. i'm guessing she'll find out soon enough though. i hope the next chapter brings full disclosure and edward and bella can get on with their relationship together. but i'm not going to hold my breath. bella will probably be pissed at edward as well as emmett, but what can be done at this point?

thanks for the update!
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the Bella/Edward/Emmett conversation that is about to happen. I bet Bella rips them both a new one, even though she will be relieved that Edward is not the bad guy, but possibly the superhero. :-) I look forward to the next chapter as always.
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
*drops the coffee on the floor*

*GASP*

*she's there...she heard*

...what is she going to do?...

Amazing chapter!

(...pssttt...I'm extremely happy that this was an EPOV...I really needed to hear from him again...)
vpg26 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for B/E conversation . Looking forward to next update!
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I love E's POV. i wonder if Bella will be cold to him or try to ignore him completly...i hope not...Did she hear the "i love her" comment?
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I have decided that you enjoy torturing us...That is not fair...So I am taking a new approach, you keep leaving cliffies and I will do the same in my reviews so...

I thought the chapter was...

Love ya,

Jen
pnkats chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
can't wait to see what happens now and how bella will respond to edward. awesome chapter. can't wait for the update.
trishchar chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
wow!
MedusaInNY chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Damn it Mary LMAO!

I have a GPS and your addy woman! I can find you and torture the info out of you (with Erin's help of course!)

So as I figured, Edward knows something is up. And of course he is driving himself insane with not being able to talk to Bella. Now that he knows it was Bella who ran the second background check, it's all going to click into place as to why she's been avoiding him.

I guess you should have listened to Jasper huh Edward? Because ya know relationships built on half truths are so solid and really, they both have been telling half truths for the entire time they were together. Even lies of omission are going to mess everything up and I see HUGE amounts of "well you didn't tell me either" happening very soon.

Emmett is an ASS! I've been mad at him since the beginning and this just solidifies that! He didn't tell Bella that she was a "dead ringer" (yes, pun intended) for the victims because the higher ups told him not to huh? Ummm like family to him, eh?

Okay, I can understand not telling her at first. Thinking that she wasn't in any danger so that little gem of knowledge wasn't exact needed. But hello, she starts getting threatened and he STILL didn't inform her of the resemblance?

And honestly, I don't understand how she could have been given the case, to go in and "psychoanalyze" James without having all of the information on the case. Shouldn't she have had the full file before she went in and worked on it? Instead it was 'I'm gonna give you bits and pieces but because you can read emotions you don't need all the info, even if it might put your life in danger'. *extreme eye roll on that line of thinking* Again I say women should rule the world, simply because we think of these things, unlike men!

So Edward decided to tell Emmett he was in love with Bella. *sigh* Glad ya figured that one out Edward, now maybe you need to tell Bella. I know she's not responding to your calls, flowers, text or mind melding brainwaves so that's just unrealistic on my part, but I'm a romantic at heart. Give me a break. I'm at least glad he has admitted it to himself.

ALICE... that's all I'm gonna say.

So this is what I see coming, since you are being all stingy with the info on the next chapters, other than "ohhhhhh I can't wait for this chapter to be posted" which just makes it so I don't want to share the chocolate stash of my hubs.

Bella is busted on the background check. Now, this just puts Emmett and Edward in an awkward position for not telling Bella she had a babysitter in Italy. Maybe this saved her life and whoever was in Italy just couldn't get to her because Edward and Jasper were there protecting her, even without her knowledge. Or maybe James is just enjoying the game, if it IS James that is behind the wheel on this little game that is being played with Bella. Obviously he's on the suspect list, and maybe he has a lot more help than any of us think. That thought is scary all on its own.

The WonderDumb Twins, otherwise known as Em and Edward are going to be in SO much hot water with Bella. Emmett for not telling her anything about ANYTHING, ie, babysitting, looking like all of the victims, etc.

Our sexy as hell Edward is going to be in trouble for keeping the fact that he was the babysitter, his "special" you can't get in my head abilities, ect.

So Bella is gonna be pissed and rightly so. She is going to completely question ANYTHING that either of them say for quite awhile. She can't get a read on Edward anyway, and now she's going to find out this man that she is falling in love with, if she isn't already, has been keeping things from her. We all know our Bella and she's going to say to herself that she was just a JOB for Edward and that anything he has said has all been a lie. Which it isn't, but really, how is she supposed to know this?

What a convoluted freaking mess this is gonna be next chapter! I can't wait til next Friday LMAO!

FABULOUS chapter Mary! I'm on pins and needles!
KatHat chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Ahhhh, you ended it with the teaser! Evil!

I wonder how much Bella heard? She and Edward need to have a serious talk pdq. Hopefully she knows by now that he is legit, seeing as he knows Emmett and was hired by him.

Her looking like J's dead girlfriend give me the creeps.

My latest fic review post is up on CafeMom, including this story!

Kat
NoelleSeven chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
LOL, no wonder people want to through things at you and call you a meanie head! LOL, well, at least I have insider information on James' background to tide me over. :-) And I'm still laughing about the Mariners having a shot in the play offs...only in the FF worlds of you and I my friend. :-( I think I like Alice...too early to tell still, but I am looking forward to a big smack down on Emmett. Tag team between Bella and Edward right? LOL, well done and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
AngelicAmanda chapter 7 . 9/24/2010