Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
AngelicAmanda chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
great chapter
NoelleSeven chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Oh boy...Poor Bella. :-( Black holes and revelations indeed. I will refrain from posing my opinions on here, but I will say that I loved Nana in this one. She's a feisty one and hopefully Bella will talk to her about what's going on...at least when it comes to her feelings for Edward. LOL, Emmett is going to be in a big pile of doodoo. And poor Edward, he must be all kinds of confused. Well done my friend and I can't wait to read the next one!
les16 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Okay you...

You are still a big meanie head and I still hate you even though I love the hell out of you too!

Damn...I think you did all that just to get back at me, so not fair! I'm with our other friend down below me...I'm loving where they were before she went home and got all freaked out, then freaked out her Nana and Edward and then got herself all worked up some more on the plane.

I understand what her job is and what her gift is...but come on. She has to realize everything he said to her was the truth...well most of it anyway. Between Bella, Edward and Emmett~~ Damn! No one is talking to anyone!

I trust you my friend, you know this, and I'm going to wait as patiently as my little heart can until next week, but I make no apologies if I try to bribe you before that. I have a big surprise for you all planned in TPWC...just sayin'!

Love this story so freaking much, but you know that already since I tend to go on and on about it frequently.

Love you,

Erin~~ (les16)
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Well now Peaches, you have hit me with a new level of evilness! You know that this will kill me to find out how much Edward and Emmett have talked and to know what he knows.

I hope that the heartfail is not on the horizon for these two, they just got together :(

Great chapter as always! I loved it!

bnjwl
BeachRosey chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Can't grandma read Edward and see he is truthful or not?
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
You are killing me here Mary, seriously, I mean holy crap...Of course it isn't Edward but damn it what is with these two and the lack of communication...

That being said, I was loving where they were at before James f'd with her again.

I have a feeling Emmett is going to be in a world of hurt when she finds him. Oh and Edward too probably.

I will probably chat with you this weekend, TTYL

jen
edaddict3254 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
thanks for the update!

see, this is what happens when people aren't up front with each other!

i hope she calls emmett with her worries and finds out sooner than later exactly who edward cullen is.

poor edward!
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Great story. I can't wait to read more!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Lemony goodness all around me! I know that I read part of it before and it was good then but now with the whole chapter in context it was great! I loved it and am happy to say that I am finally caught up with this story:) I can't wait to see how they decide to reveal their secrets to each other.

Good job bb, I love it!

Me
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Wow Peaches, I never doubted my man Edward, never. I knew he was gonna be okay with what she had going on, lol! Now I am scared that Bella is going to get pissed when she finds out that he was hired to watch over her, I hope she understands when she finds out. It just feels like this could go bad quickly!

Anyhoo...on to the next chapter,

Me
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
hmmmm, how sexy is this "Securityward"? yeah, glad i stumbled upon this story! so far, your back story with the FBI and private security is actually quite believable. i love stories featuring danger & espionage and had tried a few fics that i actually gave up on because some of the instances just were so far fetched and implausible... this isn't so onwards i go!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Peaches, guess what! I was so far behind in this that I hadn't even read this chapter yet. I couldn't figure out why I didn't remember jack shit about chapter 4, well it was because I hadn't read 2 or 3 yet. I guess I owe you an apology, do you forgive me?

I hope you do cause I love my Peaches and I can't have her mad at me!

Guess we will have to see where this goes for them, huh?

bnjwl
secretobsession7 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
not good...he should've told her first...tsk, tsk, tsk! Great chapter, but a little quick on the 'I love yous'
Missy77 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
great chapter cant wait to read more
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Oo that was good! Didn't see that one coming (no pun intended lol)! Keep it up! She is going to be so mad at him! The truth needs to come out soon ;)! Can't wait for the next update!
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »