Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Another amazing chapter! I can't wait for the Bella/Edward/Emmett conversation that is about to happen. I bet Bella rips them both a new one, even though she will be relieved that Edward is not the bad guy, but possibly the superhero. :-) I look forward to the next chapter as always.
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
*drops the coffee on the floor*

*GASP*

*she's there...she heard*

...what is she going to do?...

Amazing chapter!

(...pssttt...I'm extremely happy that this was an EPOV...I really needed to hear from him again...)
vpg26 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for B/E conversation . Looking forward to next update!
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I love E's POV. i wonder if Bella will be cold to him or try to ignore him completly...i hope not...Did she hear the "i love her" comment?
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I have decided that you enjoy torturing us...That is not fair...So I am taking a new approach, you keep leaving cliffies and I will do the same in my reviews so...

I thought the chapter was...

Love ya,

Jen
pnkats chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
can't wait to see what happens now and how bella will respond to edward. awesome chapter. can't wait for the update.
trishchar chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
wow!
MedusaInNY chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Damn it Mary LMAO!

I have a GPS and your addy woman! I can find you and torture the info out of you (with Erin's help of course!)

So as I figured, Edward knows something is up. And of course he is driving himself insane with not being able to talk to Bella. Now that he knows it was Bella who ran the second background check, it's all going to click into place as to why she's been avoiding him.

I guess you should have listened to Jasper huh Edward? Because ya know relationships built on half truths are so solid and really, they both have been telling half truths for the entire time they were together. Even lies of omission are going to mess everything up and I see HUGE amounts of "well you didn't tell me either" happening very soon.

Emmett is an ASS! I've been mad at him since the beginning and this just solidifies that! He didn't tell Bella that she was a "dead ringer" (yes, pun intended) for the victims because the higher ups told him not to huh? Ummm like family to him, eh?

Okay, I can understand not telling her at first. Thinking that she wasn't in any danger so that little gem of knowledge wasn't exact needed. But hello, she starts getting threatened and he STILL didn't inform her of the resemblance?

And honestly, I don't understand how she could have been given the case, to go in and "psychoanalyze" James without having all of the information on the case. Shouldn't she have had the full file before she went in and worked on it? Instead it was 'I'm gonna give you bits and pieces but because you can read emotions you don't need all the info, even if it might put your life in danger'. *extreme eye roll on that line of thinking* Again I say women should rule the world, simply because we think of these things, unlike men!

So Edward decided to tell Emmett he was in love with Bella. *sigh* Glad ya figured that one out Edward, now maybe you need to tell Bella. I know she's not responding to your calls, flowers, text or mind melding brainwaves so that's just unrealistic on my part, but I'm a romantic at heart. Give me a break. I'm at least glad he has admitted it to himself.

ALICE... that's all I'm gonna say.

So this is what I see coming, since you are being all stingy with the info on the next chapters, other than "ohhhhhh I can't wait for this chapter to be posted" which just makes it so I don't want to share the chocolate stash of my hubs.

Bella is busted on the background check. Now, this just puts Emmett and Edward in an awkward position for not telling Bella she had a babysitter in Italy. Maybe this saved her life and whoever was in Italy just couldn't get to her because Edward and Jasper were there protecting her, even without her knowledge. Or maybe James is just enjoying the game, if it IS James that is behind the wheel on this little game that is being played with Bella. Obviously he's on the suspect list, and maybe he has a lot more help than any of us think. That thought is scary all on its own.

The WonderDumb Twins, otherwise known as Em and Edward are going to be in SO much hot water with Bella. Emmett for not telling her anything about ANYTHING, ie, babysitting, looking like all of the victims, etc.

Our sexy as hell Edward is going to be in trouble for keeping the fact that he was the babysitter, his "special" you can't get in my head abilities, ect.

So Bella is gonna be pissed and rightly so. She is going to completely question ANYTHING that either of them say for quite awhile. She can't get a read on Edward anyway, and now she's going to find out this man that she is falling in love with, if she isn't already, has been keeping things from her. We all know our Bella and she's going to say to herself that she was just a JOB for Edward and that anything he has said has all been a lie. Which it isn't, but really, how is she supposed to know this?

What a convoluted freaking mess this is gonna be next chapter! I can't wait til next Friday LMAO!

FABULOUS chapter Mary! I'm on pins and needles!
KatHat chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Ahhhh, you ended it with the teaser! Evil!

I wonder how much Bella heard? She and Edward need to have a serious talk pdq. Hopefully she knows by now that he is legit, seeing as he knows Emmett and was hired by him.

Her looking like J's dead girlfriend give me the creeps.

My latest fic review post is up on CafeMom, including this story!

Kat
NoelleSeven chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
LOL, no wonder people want to through things at you and call you a meanie head! LOL, well, at least I have insider information on James' background to tide me over. :-) And I'm still laughing about the Mariners having a shot in the play offs...only in the FF worlds of you and I my friend. :-( I think I like Alice...too early to tell still, but I am looking forward to a big smack down on Emmett. Tag team between Bella and Edward right? LOL, well done and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
AngelicAmanda chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
great chapter...
mommymac0508 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
So not far to leave it there but I understand why

The next part needs to be in bella's pov I loved

It update soon
Caius09 chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Poor Edward. He really isn't taking the silence and seperation well, but it was nice to see him work through his feelings for her and finally come to a definite conclusion. Now the groveling can begin :)

I had a feeling that James' victims bore a resemblance to Bella. I wasn't expectin her to not know about it though. No wonder Edward was horrified. I'm really looking forward to the update because I winder just how much of the conversation Bella overheard.

PS: Thank you very much for replying to all my reviews and elaborating on a few things as well as answering my questions. I really appreciate the time you took to do that.
KatHat chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
It's sad that all of this could have been avoided if Edward and Bella had been up front with each other, and also if Emmett had been a little more forthcoming.

She's getting me a bit perturbed, because none of what she's thinking makes sense! If he was working with James, he certainly wouldn't be falling in love with her himself!

OK, I'm caught up now and ready for more!
KatHat chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
OK,she was with Edward all day and night, and the package was delivered while they were gone. How the Hell does she get that Edward could have anything to do with it? For being so professionally trained, she has really lost her perception here and has tunnel vision about Edward.
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »