Reviews for Truths, Lies and Alibis
grrrr.edward chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
love love and sooo swwooon at the end.

i do wish he would have told her before they had sexy time.

as much as i believe in these two, starting a intimate relationship off while both still have secrets is dangerous territory!
Sunfeathers chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Beautiful chapter! Their lovemaking was tender and sweet ... but I am very worried about how the truth will come out. I really expected Edward to do it before they made love considering he realized he had to confess sooner rather than later. I have a feeling she'll find out before he tells her and she'll feel like their relationship is/was a sham.

Can't wait for the teaser and of course, the new chapter!
edaddict3254 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
thanks for the update!

great chapter!

i'm very nervous for edward. he knows he has to tell bella the truth. he's already thinking down the road to continuing their relationship once they've returned to seattle. has he even contemplated what bella's reaction to the truth may be? she may tell him to go fuck himself once she finds out what he's really been doing in italy. so if he hasn't considered this then perhaps he really is a "bigger fool" as jasper so candidly put it.

and now they've, for all practical purposes, said their ily's and sealed it with their love making...i suppose it could go either way.

speaking of the love making, that was very hot and sweet and did i say hot? and what is it about edward's use of the word "mine"? makes me weak in the knees!

looking foward to more!

oh, ps, the tat is way hhhoooooooottttttt!
pnkats chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
great chapter. can't wait to find out how she reacts when edward tells her the truth. please update soon
trishchar chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
DAMN! She is gonna be pissed when she finds out he was hired to watch her - and then had sex with her!
sandy4321 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Great chapter!
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Ok, I am so glad that they are both acknowledging how they are feeling about one another, but I am thinking that pretty soon they are going to need to have a conversation about what they are both really doing on that island, and I feel like because Edward knows, it is his responsibility to bring it up.

I am looking forward to the next chapter, and btw, I loved the bouquet of flowers that Edward brought for Bella, really it was perfect.

Jen
MedusaInNY chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Oh Mary!

Good Morning :) Thanks again for making my Friday morning coffee so wonderful with this chapter, as you have done for the past three weeks!

Now, we have Emmett not telling Edward everything. His reasoning is foolish. He HIRED Edward to keep Bella safe. In order to keep Bella safe, Edward and Jasper need all of the information. By Em not giving them everything, he is actually putting her at risk. You would think he would have total faith in them, but alas, he's acting stupid.

I loved Jasper calling Edward out and making him face up to how he is REALLY feeling. Now that he has admitted that he's in love with her, it will only make him more protective.

Sooooooooo many chances for them both to tell each other the truth and so many opportunities allowed to pass by. They will regret that later I'm sure.

I have an issue with Bella and her lack of trust. She is so adamant about the men being truthful and not lying to her, yet she is doing that to Edward. It's a lie of omission YES, but she's still not being honest with him. So when this all comes out, if she's all holier than thou, I'm gonna flip her the bird!

GRANTED, Edward actually knows why he is there, but Bella needs to be just as upfront as Edward needs to be.

I was checking out some of the places you mentioned that they had visited! Simply incredible!

I admit I was a little worried when Nana called. I was afraid something happened to her. I mean there is some whackjob out there looking to harm Bella and would probably have no problem using Nana to get to Bella. Luckily, that didn't happen!

I thought it was sweet of him to just go buy them some clothes so that she wouldn't be freezing and got them a room to relax in. I loved their "I'm falling in love with you" admissions! That was wonderful and of course the lemon was sexy yet gentle and sweet!

If I wasn't awake before I am now!

Wonderful chapter Mary, as all of the previous ones have been!

Alas, I now must wait until next Friday to see if either one of them gets the guts to be completely honest with the other! Looking forward to it!
mountainlion718 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Dammit, I thought he was gonna tell her before they took it to that level... I'm so afraid she's gonna tell him to take a hike once she finds out the truth...
AngelicAmanda chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
great chapter...
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Holy hot damn that was yummy I loved it I still

Have goose bumps update soon
NoelleSeven chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Hey MO

well, I gotta say that picture of Edward was hot! Lol anyway, I sense a storm coming between Bella and Edward. They're both relying on the fact that Emmett will call and they won't have to explain things to each other. And now Bella trusted him enough to give him her body? Rough times ahead. That was a great tender lemon though and all the stuff they did on their dates makes me want to go to there too. Well done and I look forward to the next one. :-)
les16 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Damn woman!

Awesome, awesome chapter my friend! And once again, thank you so much for updating early. You have no idea how much I needed this chapter tonight...and it so did not disappoint.

Lots of things going on in this one, and that is before the hottness at the end...great lemon by the way! It seems our beloved duo both need to come clean on some things...I wonder who's going to spill first? I'm really worried about Bella. I don't like how nervous Emmett sounds for her. I have a feeling things are really going to get interesting once they get back to Seattle...cause I have no doubt their little bubble on the island is about to burst.

I love Nana! I'll be really sad when the time comes for Bella to leave cause that will mean no more Nana. You've done such a great job with her character in just the few short scenes she's been in, truly.

And Edward...okay, I could go on and on about the tatt but since I've been drooling over it all day, I'll pass on that for now. I love how he acts with Bella. All polite and gentlemanly, but still all hot and badass too. He's just perfect. Loved that the date wound up at the hotel. Great job with all that and a perfect set up for thier talk and then of course the sexin!

Whoo hoo! I'm really anxious about the next few chapters I'll have you know. I know you and know you've got some curveballs up your sleeve cause you're all sneaky and shit like that. I'll trust you though, you know that.

So with that being said, awesome chapter my friend. Just enough to tease us with to make us come back for more. But, you know I'll be begging you for a hint starting first thing in the morning. I'll even trade a hint for a hint if you want?He he...although with the way my chp is coming right now, I'll definitely come out on the better end of that deal!

Love ya girl, you know I squee over this story like nobody's business. I love it and it is truly awesome!

Erin (les16)
CorCor10 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
I found your story on Fictionators! I love it so far! Can't wait to read more! Keep being awesome! :D

-Courtney
domen913 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
please update regularly, please update regularly, please update regularly, please update regularly, please update regularly and oh please update regularly. Like the story a lot!
1,302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »