Reviews for Missing Love
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Lol there soooo cute XD
general zargon chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow, this is an amazing one-shot, and I loved how you started out by personifying the sunglasses and with Hyuuga freaking out over losing them. The confrontation with the guard (averted by Ayanami and his awesome timing) was hilarious, especially since the guard didn't recognize Hyuuga without his glasses. I enjoyed that little running joke through the story, and the cuteness of Konatsu just made me go 'awwww'! :) This is an excellent example of an awesome Hyuuga/Konatsu fic, and I hope you write more of these. I simply can't get enough of the fluff and affection between the two of them, whether it's romance or just brotherly love, and I'm really glad you wrote such a great story about them. :) The only typo I could find was towards the end where you put "a" instead of "at", lol. . Please keep up the excellent work!
Yanelle chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
waa, this fic is soo cute! nya~ is Hyuuga really THAT different without his glasses? O.o Konatsu really was (in a way) a bit too much, being paranoid and all, but that's cuteness for you, :3

it was a good idea to start this fanfic with personifying(am I correct?) the sunglasses, it was a very nice touch,

oh! I also liked how you made Hyuuga(somehow?) serious(?) here, together with the cuteness of Konatsu here, I felt like(and I did) going(go) kyaa! .

there seems to be no new Konatsu x Hyuuga fics, I hope that you continue writing more awesome fics, :) I hope(again) that you'll write another Konatsu x Hyuuga(please?), if not, or maybe you're doing another fic, it's okay, :3
Cloudy to Night chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
aw~ it's so cute! I love Hyuuga x konatsu a lot! And i love your story! It's so sweet! Fluffy! Thx for writing! I enjoyed reading it!
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
mwahahaha I love how you made the glasses seem real in the introduction to the fic, it was epic :D

Awww and only Aya-tan recognized him without his beloved shades~3
HollowAmbitions13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great story :) really made me smile
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i read this with a permanent smile on my face and a little wibble here and there when Konatsu showed up all upset and distressed. i feel sorry for the darling, i really do. must be traumatizing to think that your superior is missing and there's an impostor taking his place while everyone seem to not care or realize anything. he must have felt really alone at that time.

:-/

u know, i cant decide if this one is a romantic sort of pairing or simply immense affection between a brother-complex Hyuuga and an adorable Konatsu.

whichever it is, i find it very very endearing.
Stokrot chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Really liked that one - ir's funny and sweet. The idea of Hyuuga becoming miraculously unrecognizable because he lacks his glasses is just priceless. And Konatsu who's worried about his superior is very much in-character; actually, everyone else in BH is in-character as well, especially Katsuragi with his book :D.

Glad I stumbled upon that story - hope you're going to write more about these two.
Literapture chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ahahahaaawww XP
I love Hyuuga. And it's not so easy to find decent HyuugaxKonatsu stories for whatever reason, but I love this one! Adorable and humorous!
I have to say I especially liked your first paragraph and how you described Hyuuga's distress at losing his 'closest friends'. Then of course the bit where Hyuuga managed to convince Konatsu was adorable
All in all, great story! :)