Reviews for Soul Saving
whenifall chapter 19 . 4/4/2011
I love this story! I really want you to update more often!
Dreamgreen16 chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
Wow this whole story is incredibly intense! I love it but this is...wow I did not see the Jenna thing happening and Eli just needs to propose already but he needs to tell Clare right away The character isn't stupid so that If someone was cutting there self and found out you kissed a ex best friend/boyfriend stealer...she would probably die so Clare could be told by Eli be slightly upset get over it and then take on the school who is judging Eli because of the Chantay (WHO I HATE!) blog thing. N E way its just a suggestion but I like the story a lot and can't wait fr an update :D
Sonny.With.A.Firefly chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Oh my God. I had almost given up on this story, I just randomly decided to check it and saw two new chapters. They were so good! I need more! :D also, your poetry is really good.
SHESAFLOOZY chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
jenna did not just do that! :O
meb777 chapter 19 . 12/22/2010
OMG this is soooo good.

i think you should have clare be a bit more saintlike again. i like saint clare and eli together.

also... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let eli push jenna off! make him tell her he is in love, then have him run back to clare and make them be all its my fault, no its mine! i love you! Kiss! Problem solved!

i love happy ending.

ps ur poems r good!
NerdGangsta chapter 19 . 12/22/2010
FINALLY! I absolutely love this story and when I thought you quit writing it I died a little inside. I'm SO happy you finally updated cause this story is amazing. It's vacation and I wanted to update my stories too. Unfortunately this is my 4th day with the flu, lovely.
bubblycrystal chapter 19 . 12/22/2010
i really like this story, but i just figured i'd mention that clare already told alli she was pregnant in chapter 16, but i have to say that i love the differences in reactions from alli! hahaha )

keep up the good work!
lovelysummer181 chapter 19 . 12/21/2010
Yeah! You listened to me, lol. This chapter is incredible, but Jenna is such a slut bag! I can't believe she had the nerve to try to take away Clare's boyfriend...again! But wow, what an awesome chapter! So much drama in it. I just love the Clare and Eli pairing so much! Can't wait for the next one Ems!
The Ruler Of Nothing Important chapter 19 . 12/21/2010
This chapter was good, but I feel like Jenna wouldn't do anything like that again. She got left behind by someone she loved and I don't fell like she would want to hurt Clare again. Idk that's just my opinion. Update soon!
lovelysummer181 chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
I have read all 18 chapters of this story and I have to say, its amazing. You are such a great writer Em! I miss writing with you:(

Please update soon!
NerdGangsta chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
What happened to this story? I really love it and you haven't updated in like forever. I really hope you can continue this cause if you don't my world might just go crashing down.
samantha chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I thought your story was really good. But you wanna know what would make a lot of people read it more if you wrote a story about eli and claire breaking up and claire going out with fitz or something like that
samantha chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Eclare all the way chapter 18 . 10/11/2010
I like it, personaly I think ya should contunie (sorry for spelling) because this is the most realisic story yet (even if this was a eclare thing) So ya i am looking forward to the next one!
Slytherinian chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
Awh I bet there's tons of people who don't hate you luv. Hahah! Anywho, I loved this chapter due to the fact that it is rather quite emotional. I had thought and considered Clare to come to this point eventually and, in a way, am happy that she finally did. Since this helped her realize where she stood and now she is somewhat determined to get back on the right track, of course. Eli was truly interesting to read too. You make him sound just out right bloody perfect! And I am so very glad that he was feeling just a tad guilty. I wouldn't want him to go through the preposterous guilt sequence that took place just after the blasted Julia thing in the series per se. And last, bust absolutely not least, I am actually starting to have second thoughts on whether she should keep the baby or not. We all know it would take a bloody miracle for them to be prepared to take that baby home and raise him properly. With all the economic difficulties and whatnot. I think that may be all. Thank you, really, for a... you could say perfect, chapter.

Happy Writing luv!