Reviews for Passenger Seat
Akira.Cullen chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
A very engaging story! Can't wait to hear what happens next! chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
love the story - I really appreciate the plot where the whole ariadne-cobb relationship develops gradually, it's very much in character I believe. please do continue!
Deleted User Accout chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Awesome, that's what I think! Very carefully planned out story line and well written. It's getting exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next.

:) Ginger
Lobsters forever chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
I am so in love with this story. You must update asap!

Btw: "We already shared dreams, what's sharing a house for a couple weeks?"

That is a great line. I read it quite a few times because it was so perfect. Fantastic chapter! Please update soon!
Cipher Nine chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Cliffhanger! I'd say "That was evil..." but this was so good that I think I'll refrain :P Can't wait for the next chapter!
underarrest39 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
that was great. i really loved it! :D
Coocachew chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Ooooh cliffhanger! I love it. Can't wait for another chapter! :)
BuffyAnne chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I really like this story so far and look forward to reading more!
darkxxstar chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Freakin awesome! I loved this... ooooh, why are they after Ariadne? Dom, you better keep her safe or I'll beat the crap outta you (still love ya, though xD). Ari, you make sure he is safe or I'll be the crap out of you (still my fave character though xD). Please update! Aww, she's wear pajamas! xD ;D
BuffyAnne chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I'm loving this so far and cannot wait to read more!
Deleted User Accout chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This is a beautiful story! I really love how you convey Ari's emotions and Dom's. Very well done.

Hard to choose a favorite part though, I love every moment of it. I'll say when Dom told the story of Greek myth to his kids. That was really sweet, major aw-ness factor. :)

As for ideas, I dunno, I'm really burned out on ideas at the moment. With writing too many stories at once, plus work and school. GAH! The joys of being a adult. ;)

Loved it and please update soon!
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Is it worth continuing? JEEZ, my mate! God yes! You're off to a really good start here and I'm enjoying it so far! Brilliant work.
darkwriter14 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Ooh, I love this story already! I can tell it's gonna be pretty freaking awesome! I can't wait to read...well, everything! ;D
Lattelady chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter! Everyone is in character and there is more to come. You're good at building the romantic tension between Cobb and Ariadne. Bounces off the computer screen.
NewsiesSpot88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
that was really clever, with cobb's totem as his children! i really liked that!