Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
What did Tino mean "Are you getting help?" What the hec is his deal? Berwald's not crazy he's just in pain and he's making an effort to spend time with his "son" who doesn't care about Berwald's problems, he only cares about Berwald getting better and acting more alive. Jeeze Tino, how hurtful can you be? Well, at least Berwald's letting him go. That my friend is a relief. Great chap!

On to the next one!
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Maginificent. So Peter's gonna try and pull his "father" back together eh? Now that's what I call family. This is like a cycle, Tino's hurting Berwald, Berwald is hurting himself, and Peter is being hurt by what's going on. At first it was depressing but now its just plain ridiculous and Peter's right, its not like the man up and died.

Jeeze...

Alright on to the next one.
mamzellebutterfly chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Hot damn.

This is... intense.

Very fond of this story and it's lovely AU characters.

(Especially Tino.)
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Alrighty then, the relaionship between Peter and Berwald is becoming better. Berwald is putting his graded work on the refrigerator and the boy is doing very well in school and to top it all he's not locking his door every night like he use to. And not only that Berwald is acting like a real father and is attending Peter's games and buys him ice cream.

Just one little problem...

Berwald is acting like a father but he's still hung-up on Tino and plus he's unknowingly dragging Peter into his dark, despairing hole. I hate how Berwald is behaving and at the same time I love how you wrote this all out. It feels as if this is real and that this is your usual everyday family who in reality have to go through the ups and downs in order to trust each other. In some way the characters are suffering from the past and the future but they are making an effort to get over it. Now on to the next chap!
Bambina.-'londs chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
:D

I feel bad for Tino :

but thats what he gets
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is just perfect! Here we have Peter the bad foster kid who isn't really all that bad, Then we have Berwald who adopted him for...whatever reason, and then we have Tino who for some reason must have been an ex-boyfriend and is tired of Berwald calling him.

This is great! The way you described Peter's dry sense of humour and the questioning about Berwald's background was terrific and not only that but you had Berwald quickly figure Peter's need to be safe by getting him a lock for his room...at least that's what I think it is. As for Tino...I don't why but for some reason he always annoyed me with that skittish attitude of his. Just because Berwald looks scary doesn't mean he's going to rape you or beat you like a barbarian. I mean seriously Tino stop overeacting like the Baltic Brothers and listen to Berwald for once. Stop acting like the abused house-wife.

*Sighs* Now thank you again for creating this story and please update...oh wait you did...never mind. On to the next chapter!
Patre chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Tino is probably reeeally confused right now :DDD And I still admire how fast you update.
V. Copperhex chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
YES! THAT'S THE SPIRIT, THAT'S THE WAY TO GET OVER IT; BURN SHIT UP! BUUURRN!

Wonderful, wonderful! This is the shit I like too see; the getting-over-it phase. Of course one won't forget it so easily, but damnit, these sort of rituals are evidence of NOT being pathethic and wasting your day being disturbed by something without trying to DO anything about it. Nobody will come back to a sobbing grown person. I especially appreciate stories when the character rises again after a smackdown. Very much so if it would be Berwald, and I'm trying not to be biased here, I just think it's absoluely illogical and unfair that Finland can get some fanon historical boost of badassery because of ONE historical war, but Sweden is left as this pathethic can't-live-without-my-love type of guy when HIS history is full of ass-kickery (had his history been portrayed accurately in a Hetalia fanfic maybe people would see the real reason behind his many (in)famous nicknames like The Lion of Northern Euroupe and The Ruler of Scandinavia. F*bleep*k, he bullied RUSSIA on several occations!).

Hopefully it can be an eye-opener for Finn too.

Alright, done with my annoying off-topic ramblings, very sorry to spam you with it. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when I see these sort of things, and what I really want to do is expressing how much I actually love your story, even if what I write is just wishthinking. Again, sorry if this is considered spam and annoying to you.
SexySpectrum chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Hahaha! That chapter made me think about both "the proposal" when the grandma is dancing and is saying: " MOVE YOUR PRIMAL SIDE" or something, and... Err... "friends" when Rachel and Phoebe and all are burning stuff from their exes! :D

Anyway, that chapter made me really happy! :D I mean, common Tino was jealous (a part of me wished he hadn't learnt that Peter was Berwald's son like: "Heeeh he's being pedo now?" hahaha) and yeah... Berwald made me smile. I'm happy for him... And for Peter... Haaaaaa~~

DANKE SCH├ľN!
Dogol Brothers chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
This story is AWESOME. So awesome that it made me speechless.

Anyway, I love this story. And I really appreciate your quick updates! You made my day!
Vivecka chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
very different than i originally thought :) in an interesting way, really. as others have said, its so real. almost AU, but then its like ... this is how these characters would be in real life. it wouldnt be such lovey dovey if someone was so forward on another person like Berwald on Tino. its hard to accept that, since everyone wants true love and fluff, huh?
YugiTheKing chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww i love this story!
whoisnotmyname chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I love how this is turning out~ To be honest, I had really never liked Peter in Hetalia until I read this. He just fits so well into this story! And your wrighting style is amazing! Can't wait to read what happens next~
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
awwwww, so sweet.

I really, really, really, really love Berwald in this. Just sayin'...I mean, I'm totes always having the same thing...cannot...let...go...of...{one-sided for me} relationship...atakwraeuktey

Peter, ILU XD
Shounen-Ai chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Oh, so it has been told. D:

I had a feeling I shouldn't be mad at either party till the past was brought up. Now Tino is worried about Berwald. X3 Aww.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »