Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
:D

I feel bad for Tino :

but thats what he gets
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is just perfect! Here we have Peter the bad foster kid who isn't really all that bad, Then we have Berwald who adopted him for...whatever reason, and then we have Tino who for some reason must have been an ex-boyfriend and is tired of Berwald calling him.

This is great! The way you described Peter's dry sense of humour and the questioning about Berwald's background was terrific and not only that but you had Berwald quickly figure Peter's need to be safe by getting him a lock for his room...at least that's what I think it is. As for Tino...I don't why but for some reason he always annoyed me with that skittish attitude of his. Just because Berwald looks scary doesn't mean he's going to rape you or beat you like a barbarian. I mean seriously Tino stop overeacting like the Baltic Brothers and listen to Berwald for once. Stop acting like the abused house-wife.

*Sighs* Now thank you again for creating this story and please update...oh wait you did...never mind. On to the next chapter!
Patre chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Tino is probably reeeally confused right now :DDD And I still admire how fast you update.
V. Copperhex chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
YES! THAT'S THE SPIRIT, THAT'S THE WAY TO GET OVER IT; BURN SHIT UP! BUUURRN!

Wonderful, wonderful! This is the shit I like too see; the getting-over-it phase. Of course one won't forget it so easily, but damnit, these sort of rituals are evidence of NOT being pathethic and wasting your day being disturbed by something without trying to DO anything about it. Nobody will come back to a sobbing grown person. I especially appreciate stories when the character rises again after a smackdown. Very much so if it would be Berwald, and I'm trying not to be biased here, I just think it's absoluely illogical and unfair that Finland can get some fanon historical boost of badassery because of ONE historical war, but Sweden is left as this pathethic can't-live-without-my-love type of guy when HIS history is full of ass-kickery (had his history been portrayed accurately in a Hetalia fanfic maybe people would see the real reason behind his many (in)famous nicknames like The Lion of Northern Euroupe and The Ruler of Scandinavia. F*bleep*k, he bullied RUSSIA on several occations!).

Hopefully it can be an eye-opener for Finn too.

Alright, done with my annoying off-topic ramblings, very sorry to spam you with it. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when I see these sort of things, and what I really want to do is expressing how much I actually love your story, even if what I write is just wishthinking. Again, sorry if this is considered spam and annoying to you.
SexySpectrum chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Hahaha! That chapter made me think about both "the proposal" when the grandma is dancing and is saying: " MOVE YOUR PRIMAL SIDE" or something, and... Err... "friends" when Rachel and Phoebe and all are burning stuff from their exes! :D

Anyway, that chapter made me really happy! :D I mean, common Tino was jealous (a part of me wished he hadn't learnt that Peter was Berwald's son like: "Heeeh he's being pedo now?" hahaha) and yeah... Berwald made me smile. I'm happy for him... And for Peter... Haaaaaa~~

DANKE SCH├ľN!
Dogol Brothers chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
This story is AWESOME. So awesome that it made me speechless.

Anyway, I love this story. And I really appreciate your quick updates! You made my day!
Vivecka chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
very different than i originally thought :) in an interesting way, really. as others have said, its so real. almost AU, but then its like ... this is how these characters would be in real life. it wouldnt be such lovey dovey if someone was so forward on another person like Berwald on Tino. its hard to accept that, since everyone wants true love and fluff, huh?
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww i love this story!
whoisnotmyname chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I love how this is turning out~ To be honest, I had really never liked Peter in Hetalia until I read this. He just fits so well into this story! And your wrighting style is amazing! Can't wait to read what happens next~
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
awwwww, so sweet.

I really, really, really, really love Berwald in this. Just sayin'...I mean, I'm totes always having the same thing...cannot...let...go...of...{one-sided for me} relationship...atakwraeuktey

Peter, ILU XD
Shounen-Ai chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Oh, so it has been told. D:

I had a feeling I shouldn't be mad at either party till the past was brought up. Now Tino is worried about Berwald. X3 Aww.
maikyaera chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Ahh Peter's so frustrating. If he'd just let Ber get the phone when he'd come in.. gah. SO CLOSE

And that's really sad with the chair thing. He was just trying to do something special.. *sniffsniff*
SexySpectrum chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Woha. Seriously. You've got a talent! I don't know from which country you're from... (stalkstalkstalk)(OH! You disabled your location? ) (CRAP: ANNOYED I AM) BUT, you could go to yourcountry's GOT TALENT and showing this fic!

Ahhh..That chapter actually made me smile... And it's the first time in the fic that it happens! :D great! :D :D

Can't wait for tomorrow? (I was desapointed, when I woke up to notice you hadn't published yet... hahaha) (... Well you did near 12.) (Well... It's because usually I wake up at 13. Heeem)

GOOD JOB AGAIN!
zero434 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
aw that was a sweet bonding moment! i kinda happy that their atleast bonding! XD
Somegirlwithatwist chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
This is seriourslt a work if art. Everything is just so...real. So convincing. You show so much with so little. As in we haven't fully seen peter's past, but I deal as if I know all about it! And I really appreciate the usuk (that is if peter's brother is who I think it is) and the part about him going to war is just..wow, like I never would have thought of that! And the part about coming home in a box really got to me.

I love your story, so please continue when you can.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »