Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
SexySpectrum chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Hahaha! That chapter made me think about both "the proposal" when the grandma is dancing and is saying: " MOVE YOUR PRIMAL SIDE" or something, and... Err... "friends" when Rachel and Phoebe and all are burning stuff from their exes! :D

Anyway, that chapter made me really happy! :D I mean, common Tino was jealous (a part of me wished he hadn't learnt that Peter was Berwald's son like: "Heeeh he's being pedo now?" hahaha) and yeah... Berwald made me smile. I'm happy for him... And for Peter... Haaaaaa~~

DANKE SCH├ľN!
Dogol Brothers chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
This story is AWESOME. So awesome that it made me speechless.

Anyway, I love this story. And I really appreciate your quick updates! You made my day!
Vivecka chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
very different than i originally thought :) in an interesting way, really. as others have said, its so real. almost AU, but then its like ... this is how these characters would be in real life. it wouldnt be such lovey dovey if someone was so forward on another person like Berwald on Tino. its hard to accept that, since everyone wants true love and fluff, huh?
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww i love this story!
whoisnotmyname chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I love how this is turning out~ To be honest, I had really never liked Peter in Hetalia until I read this. He just fits so well into this story! And your wrighting style is amazing! Can't wait to read what happens next~
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
awwwww, so sweet.

I really, really, really, really love Berwald in this. Just sayin'...I mean, I'm totes always having the same thing...cannot...let...go...of...{one-sided for me} relationship...atakwraeuktey

Peter, ILU XD
Shounen-Ai chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Oh, so it has been told. D:

I had a feeling I shouldn't be mad at either party till the past was brought up. Now Tino is worried about Berwald. X3 Aww.
maikyaera chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Ahh Peter's so frustrating. If he'd just let Ber get the phone when he'd come in.. gah. SO CLOSE

And that's really sad with the chair thing. He was just trying to do something special.. *sniffsniff*
SexySpectrum chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Woha. Seriously. You've got a talent! I don't know from which country you're from... (stalkstalkstalk)(OH! You disabled your location? ) (CRAP: ANNOYED I AM) BUT, you could go to yourcountry's GOT TALENT and showing this fic!

Ahhh..That chapter actually made me smile... And it's the first time in the fic that it happens! :D great! :D :D

Can't wait for tomorrow? (I was desapointed, when I woke up to notice you hadn't published yet... hahaha) (... Well you did near 12.) (Well... It's because usually I wake up at 13. Heeem)

GOOD JOB AGAIN!
zero434 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
aw that was a sweet bonding moment! i kinda happy that their atleast bonding! XD
Somegirlwithatwist chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
This is seriourslt a work if art. Everything is just so...real. So convincing. You show so much with so little. As in we haven't fully seen peter's past, but I deal as if I know all about it! And I really appreciate the usuk (that is if peter's brother is who I think it is) and the part about him going to war is just..wow, like I never would have thought of that! And the part about coming home in a box really got to me.

I love your story, so please continue when you can.
mamzellebutterfly chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I've been following since the beginning and completely forgot to review.

This story makes me happy, to put it bluntly.

When you post a new chapter, it makes my day. You are an excellent writer.

Please continue with this story, I wanna see where it goes!
KK chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I love it how everyone feels so real! Can't wait for more...
Patre chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
So it's Tinos turn to start calling :DD Yay fishing and yay, now we know what happened, and yay, because you are so fast writer :DD
Ash chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That was soooooooooooooooo sad! Im crying! Whyyyyy? Sorry it is still a great story! I love it and cant wait for the next segment!

:0 so sad! Seriously... That moved me. I am touched by this story! I wish I could write the way you do! When I get on my account I will definitely watch and stuff like that! KEEP GOING YOU AMAZING PERSON!

Ohhhh! I have never been so moved by a story! Haha...
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »