Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
InkDreams chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This chapter was heartbreaking to read. *sniff* Poor Peter and Berwald. Although I'm starting to wonder about Berwald's habit of calling Tino (curious about their past relationship, and why exactly Berwald adopted Peter - especially that comment about how he's not really 'there' and still dwelling on Tino)... I like how you keep things so enigmatic, so with every bit of information given, the mystery still remains...

Looking forward to another chapter!
Floraluna Aria chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
This really IS heartbreaking... I so wish I could see how this all happened! Only more mystery is being piled up, but it makes me anxious for the next chapter... Keep it up!
YugiTheKing chapter 2 . 8/14/2010

Augh! Please please please update soon!
Shounen-Ai chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
;O; Why is this making me cry already?
Cutethulhu chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Aww, this story's such a sad one. I like it though and can't wait to learn more about why Berwald calls every week~ Update as soon as you can!
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Poor Berwald /3 I just want to give him the biggest hug; he sounds like he's hurting really badly D:

AND PETER! I actually used to really dislike Peter as a character because he seemed like SUCH an annoying character... but I really like how you're writing him. I just want to give him the biggest hug too D:

Ruusu chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
How merciful of you to update it so soon~ 3

Wow, Berwald's being either extremely romantic, or extremely creepy. I can't really decide which one is the case. Can love be ugly, at all? Oh well, I still feel for Berwald. It seems like he has no own life, but he's rather living through the others. Probably not his fault, but that's very sad, regardless. Watching his despair brokes my heart. :C *grouphug* I can only guess what's going on in Tino's head meantime.

MOAR, please!
Ann T. Septic chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
; n ;

Ahhh, this is so good!

I want to read more, haha, this story has almost made me cry numerous times, and as always your style is perfect. I especially liked the bit of "it sounded like the death rattle of a dying beast" the imagery was perfect.

Nice story!
SexySpectrum chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Oh thank you thank you thank you for that fast upload!

I defenitely love that chapter too... Oh... poor Berwald, poor Peter, and poor Tino! (I'm dying to know what happened!)

Please, keep updating like that! :D :D :D

nan chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
The fic hurts in a very lovely way. Poor Peter! (And Berwald and Tino.)
V. Copperhex chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
o.O Wow... now more than six months, Tino's made it clear that he doesn't want him to call yet he STILL calls every week. That's... bordering on creepy obsessive, at least in my books. 'surprised Tino haven't tried to change his number yet. Forget Peter's therapist - it's Berwald that needs some help if it's gone almost a year and he's still pressing it with Tino. Geez, I love this pair together but damnit... You can't just stop living because your boyfriend broke up... It's hurting the people around you too. Well, I still take it as a good sign, this whole foster-parent thing, it gives the impression that he's not completely out of it. And what I ment about a person who's just completely dead without their boy/girlfriend even after almost a year, dear, you can have a life that doesn't evolve just around your sweetheart (that's part of the doormat-thing I mentioned). Especially in Sweden where, believe it or not, individual independency is something very important - and it has social historical basis. It's generally looked down upon if you're completely dependant on your partner. - Some time of being down after breaking up - okay. Still letting it control your life after a year - ...dude, you need help.

Just so you know, you've gotten many points from me because you manage to stirr me up into going into such long ramblings with just a fanfic.
zero434 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
this... this is just sad...
Floraluna Aria chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Something makes me feel like this is really going to make me cry.

I look forward to seeing how this will develop, especially since there are already so many loose ends waiting to be tied up.

Update soon!
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
D: Tino don't be so mean to Berwald *sobs*

Peter's a bit of a punk. It's gonna be cute if he starts warming to Berwald

Cant wait to read moreee :D
Ruusu chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I wonder what's going on... What is Tino talking about? Why is he avoiding Berwald? There's so many questions left open... I like your way to catch the audience's attention. I like it, but I hate it at the same time. XD The suspense is torturing me.

AND OMG. I SEE WHAT U DID THERE! I just noticed Tino called Berwald "Sve". I love you so much for that. THANK YOU OTL
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »