Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
zero434 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
this... this is just sad...
Floraluna Aria chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Something makes me feel like this is really going to make me cry.

Awesome.

I look forward to seeing how this will develop, especially since there are already so many loose ends waiting to be tied up.

Update soon!
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
D: Tino don't be so mean to Berwald *sobs*

Peter's a bit of a punk. It's gonna be cute if he starts warming to Berwald

Cant wait to read moreee :D
Ruusu chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I wonder what's going on... What is Tino talking about? Why is he avoiding Berwald? There's so many questions left open... I like your way to catch the audience's attention. I like it, but I hate it at the same time. XD The suspense is torturing me.

AND OMG. I SEE WHAT U DID THERE! I just noticed Tino called Berwald "Sve". I love you so much for that. THANK YOU OTL
SexySpectrum chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I already loved you for "treatment"

NOW I LOVE YOU TEN TIMES MORE!

DO YOU REALIZE IT'S EXACTLY THE KIND OF FIC I LOOOOOVE!

ARE YOU MY MENTAL TWIN (with more talent) AND WE'VE BEEN SEPARATED WHEN WE WERE BORN? OMG! (sorry about that, just woke up)

Oh gosh. You're the Sufin queen. I worship you!

Write. It's a DEMAND BABE.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very interesting AU and well written to boot - I hope you continue soon!

And I disagree with the previous poster, six months after a breakup anyone can be weepy and moe.
Verboten Byacolate chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
( ;A;) T-Tino? My heart is breaking!
V. Copperhex chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Sounds very promising. I just hope I don't have to see Berwald as this pathetic can't-live-without-my-sweet-Tino sort of angsty idiot. I don't think that's really in his character to weep about it forever. Because I can't stand characters like that, it makes me want to punch them in the face. Even if they are my own nation-tan.
Patre chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This seems really interesting O_O. Berwald is so lovely 3 .
InkDreams chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ooh, I'm quite intrigued by this fic - really curious about Tino and Berwald's relationship, and how Peter and Berwald's relationship will develop.. Can't wait for the next chapter! (Though I do hope you'll update for Treatment as well...)
zero434 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
wats goin on with su-san and tino?

update soon!