Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
Jeava chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
That was beautiful, all of it. It's hard to find a good fic that goes into the relationship between Sweden and Sealand.
Celestial Wolves chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Amazingly well written and adorable and amazing plot. This was one of the best FanFictions that I have honestly red in a while.
SharpPointyThings chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Thank you for writing.
NordicCross chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
DAM YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ONE GOOD STORY WRITER. LIKE HOLEY. UCKTASTIC STORY YOU WROTE C:
ErikofSverige chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
I actually ended up liking the story more than I originally thought. It's more of a father/son relationship between Sealand and Sweden than the typical Sufin story. However, the story is sweet and a good read if you're looking for a less romantic but still cute story.
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful! I love how you exposed Sweden. He's way underrated!
Giannina chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
*CRYING TEARS OF JOY BECAUSE THIS WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FANFIC I'VE EVER READ*
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Wow this was a really good story! I love it! Been looking for a decent fanfic, and yours is way beyond that. Keep up the good work !
DjRoguefire chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Damn... I feel so happy.. Thank you so much fir sharing such a brilliant story. If I could do anything for you to repay you for this amazing piece of work tell me. Fanart perhaps?
just say so. I'll do it.
I've never read anything like this in the Hetalia fanfics. It wasn't intense, it wasn't flashy, it was anything but thrilling. But it had me in constant anticipation on what would happen next after each chapter. I sorely wanted them to heal and be happy and you delivered that wish so perfectly.
Thank you.
orangepumpkins chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I'm not sure if I've read this before or not (it seems really familar) but wonderful fic. I do think that perhaps this should be listed as a Sealand amd Sweden fic rather than Sweden and Finland though. It's more fitting.
N Harmonic chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
nice
HimekoUchia chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
This. was. amazing.
I loved how you made Sealand a tougher kid in here, and his backstory was heartbreaking...
All is well now, though, and that's cool! The SuFin storyline was really interesting and, man, I feel bad for Berwarld for the embarassement he had to go through after getting locked up in jail...
The ending was funny and really sweet :)

"Everything is alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end." from the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

This story was truly one of my favorites of all time. I saw it on a Yahoo! Answers, where a person was asking for the best SuFin story and someone posted this story as the link :)
I read everything in one go and i couldn't stop. Loved it.
HimekoUchia
roughdiamond5 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
I won't say you've outdone "Treatment", but that's only because that story and this are on two separate playing fields. And you know what? I'm fine with that.

Somehow, I have a feeling that this is how Berwald and Tino would start out in real life: Tino getting edgy at the slightest touch, Berwald clinging more than a boa constrictor. Although I definitely believe in their overpowering love, you've made things realistic. And while at first I didn't understand why Berwald would turn to fostering children as a source of comfort, you've turned an odd couple into a functional - surpassing functional - family. I was never quite sure how Peter and Berwald could get along, even with Tino present, but you've reaffirmed what I should have known all along.

The best part: the main three in this story (Berwald, Peter, and Tino) are all raw before my eyes, even when they try to hide. Few authors I know have this finesse, and few can make me feel as appreciative of a family and of acceptance as this made me feel, even amid the sadness and angst that was already established. And hey, I read this in less than a day. That takes some serious skill.

Oh, and the quotes made me very happy, too. I wish I could memorize them all.
NikaChuS2 chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
I think this may be the best sufin story ever! It's so cute and I love the quotes, they are so inspiring. Well done! :)
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 10 . 8/9/2012