Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
Tweaks chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Ohhhh my goodness, I did NOT want this to end! Perhaps one of the most entertaining and well written fics I have ever read! So beautiful, so charming. Amazing job!
NotSpecialNobody chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
I loved this story so much. It is by far the most realistic SuFin fic I've read and it made me tear up a little, especially when Peter spoke about Alfred and Arthur. It was also great to read about a slightly older Peter, childlike Sealand was starting to tick me off anyway. And the relationship with Berwald and Tino was so sweet, but so imperfect, which made it all the more heartwarming.

I'm glad that everything turned out good in the end, with Peter living with Berwald and Tino speaking to his soon-to-be-husband again (sorry, couldn't help it). And I find it cute that Berwald choked on his drink after Peter talked about asking someone out. It couldn't be Raivis, could it?

To sum things up, I just want to thank you for providing us with such a beautiful fic. Tino, Berwald and Peter have never been this human-like. :)
Diglossia chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
This was amazing. Really, really amazing. Thank you so much.
chobi x chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Was reading this during the drive to our vacaction location on my cell and I have to say wow. Awesome story. I loved it.
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
This. This is so, so very gorgeous.

I was getting choked up, honestly. Because everyone started out so broken, and then the ending... it was absolutely perfect. I loved this. Amazing job. Favorite, cry over, never let go.

-Eggy
Blind Squirrel chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Very sweet and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I've had a surprisingly hard time find a well written story with these two. Thanks for adding a good one to the list
Nekocin chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
D'awww, I like how you incorporated Berwald and Peter's father-son relationship in here. And it really hurt to see the strained SuFin bond. At least it matured later on with the wonderful family thing.
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Aawww. Who'd sealand ask out? Latvia? Cuuuute.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
WOW!

I FALL IN LOVE with this fic. It was really a grat job.

Cheers for you! :3
usagi-ninja chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Oh man, this story, THIS STORY. ;_; I got to hand it to you, this is one of the happiest endings I have ever read that brought tears to my eyes. Even with all the heartbreak it caused me, it was just so PERFECT. I loved Berwald in this, along with his relationships with Peter and Tino. 3 And the way you wrote Peter was amazing. Just, HHNNNG. I don't know how to properly describe how much I enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece, seriously. ;3;
CarnalCoast chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
I LOVED reading this. And how it ends is PERFECT! Is there a sequal?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
This was truly beautiful. I loved how it was funny and heartbreaking all at once, and Berwald and Tino were really well written. I loved Peter, too, as he is usually made very irritatingly childlike and I think here you really gave his character a lot of depth. Sequel?
werewolfinlove chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I'm not going to lie, I started crying about Alfred :(
keisan chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
I liked this. It was heart-wrenching and beautifully written. It felt real. I hope Tino eventually comes to his senses lol.
x.Guren.x chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
This was a beautiful story to read. I really loved how you portrayed Peter/Sealand as a character. He probably was my favourite now that I think of about it.

Anyways, thank you for writing this lovely piece of work.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »