Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
HELP chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Please sign this petition against the unjust removal of thousands of MA rated stories. Fanfiction are doing this because of a rule they created 10 years ago that hasn't once been enforced (until now) since the day it was created.

You'll have to remove the spaces and the brackets for it to work.

www. change petitions / fanfiction - net - stop - the - destruction

- of - fanfiction - net
TheIrishHobbit chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
What a wonderful story!

Thank you your work is beautiful and it makes me want to go read your other work now.
Vanessa E chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Just thought I should drop a review for this before I go ahead and read this for about the fifth time! This story is amazing, such a well written and well thought story. It's very hard to find good plot driven FF and it's just so wobderful to read a story dedicated to a non romantic relationship! 33 now off to read this wonderful story :)
MelancholyMadness chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
This was really well done! Your writing style was unique and for the time I read it I was completely absorbed in it. I feel so sorry for Peter! You did a great job writing him and I loved his relationship with Berwald. The ending scene was really cute with those two. On the SuFin side, another job well done. You managed to incorporate their unique style of relationship and made it seem easy. This story was really good. Thanks! :D

-Ash
DotTheAmazing chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
D'aww. I like that it isn't all okay at the end, because life doesn't always turn out okay.

And the USUK made me cry inside. *sob*
UrsulaP chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Sometimes I read fanfic that's better than many of the professionally published stories I've read. This was one of those times. I hope you're out there getting paid for writing now.
Grey Pezzola chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
I was kinda dubious when I started reading this, but honestly, this was adorable. I've melted into a little puddle of fluffy goo.

cylobaby chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
SOOO CUTE!
Tweaks chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Ohhhh my goodness, I did NOT want this to end! Perhaps one of the most entertaining and well written fics I have ever read! So beautiful, so charming. Amazing job!
NotSpecialNobody chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
I loved this story so much. It is by far the most realistic SuFin fic I've read and it made me tear up a little, especially when Peter spoke about Alfred and Arthur. It was also great to read about a slightly older Peter, childlike Sealand was starting to tick me off anyway. And the relationship with Berwald and Tino was so sweet, but so imperfect, which made it all the more heartwarming.

I'm glad that everything turned out good in the end, with Peter living with Berwald and Tino speaking to his soon-to-be-husband again (sorry, couldn't help it). And I find it cute that Berwald choked on his drink after Peter talked about asking someone out. It couldn't be Raivis, could it?

To sum things up, I just want to thank you for providing us with such a beautiful fic. Tino, Berwald and Peter have never been this human-like. :)
Diglossia chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
This was amazing. Really, really amazing. Thank you so much.
chobi x chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Was reading this during the drive to our vacaction location on my cell and I have to say wow. Awesome story. I loved it.
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
This. This is so, so very gorgeous.

I was getting choked up, honestly. Because everyone started out so broken, and then the ending... it was absolutely perfect. I loved this. Amazing job. Favorite, cry over, never let go.

-Eggy
Blind Squirrel chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Very sweet and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I've had a surprisingly hard time find a well written story with these two. Thanks for adding a good one to the list
Nekocin chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
D'awww, I like how you incorporated Berwald and Peter's father-son relationship in here. And it really hurt to see the strained SuFin bond. At least it matured later on with the wonderful family thing.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »