Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
PrussianPunkie chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
Each chapter made me smile and my eyes tear up a little. At the same time too. :D I loved reading it.
pocketfulofmumbles chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Okay. I read this months ago, and after re-reading it I feel compelled to review.

This is an incredible story, pretty much the best fanfic, and certainly the best Sweden/Finland fanfic I have ever read.

The emotional complexity you have given these characters, the maturity of the plot and philosophy... just... everything is perfect.

The story is just so REAL, and Berwald and Peter, their personalities and relationship. They're so believable, and they are believable without being out of character, which is extremely impressive.

And the emotions you have here are so heart-wrenchingly gorgeous. Berwald's heartbreak and self-loathing, Tino's wounded pride, Peter's anger and joy. They are all so intense and realistic. This is one of the few fics that has ever made me cry like a baby.

And your writing is excellent. You write humour, anger, sadness, everything so effectively. And your details are diverting and interesting without weighting the story down.

Just... GUH. I have so much I want to praise about this fic, but it would take me all night.

I guess I just want you to know that this story has affected me deeply, and that you are an amazing author and I cannot wait to read more of your work.

-The Madly
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
The pacing was PERFECT! I REALLy wasnt expecting hi when I read the summaryvan I couldnt stop!
shadowontherun chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
loved the story will there be a sequel?
Aioli chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
DAT FIC.

No, seriously, I really enjoyed this.

After reading tons of fluff-tacular SuFin (which is, still good mind you, ahaha 3) seeing this more hmm, realistic approach felt really uh, good? XD

Your take on them both was just... DELICIOUS.

(wow, I am totally good at writing these /facepalm/)

Lovely fic, thanks for sharing. ;3;
Life's Shadows chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
This was a really touching story. Well written and all that jazz :D
Puffin Person chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
That was really sweet... A great story. I really enjoyed it.
bloodtoblush chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Ilu. So much. Just so you know.
dustbunniehailey chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
really love this story, it's good! and i love the last quote at the end!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
d'aww…

I like how you left the ending ambiguous—they might have gotten back together, they might not have. Very nicely written!
fairy-hime-108 chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
That was...really different, but definitely in a good way. Poor Peter/Sealand doesn't really get much of an important role in most stories, but I really liked how he was such a focal part of this one. The interactions between Berwald and Peter were great, and not-so-happy-and-fluffy-love was a nice change of pace for once. Really great, interesting story!
ZekuRoku chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
I just adored this story! I started and just could not stop reading! I just adore how incredibly in character they all were! :) I also adore how you never over used Sweden's accent, I could still understand it ;) I am rather glad you didn't throw Finland and Sweden back together, you showed the progression of them working toward it and that made me just melt with happiness! Aw, Sweden is such a good father :) Thank you for making my morning!

-ZekuRoku
SociopathLover chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
I thought this was a very nicely done story. In fact, I cried at several parts (I'm such a cry baby.) I also think you chose a good place to end it. Although I'd like to hear more about them, I think it really works well as you left it. :3
Lycoris Calantha chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
That was gorgeous. The characters seemed so real and the conflict was done so well and the motivations of the characters all made sense. I think I noticed Finland call Sweden 'Sve' once, but it could be passed off as a nickname, perhaps?

... that aside, I want a bonfire too. Excellent job, I hope to see more from you. Especially Treatment.
Alexilaihorox chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
I loved this story so much! ;A;

It was amazing :D