Reviews for My Heart, In Segments
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Aawww. Who'd sealand ask out? Latvia? Cuuuute.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
WOW!

I FALL IN LOVE with this fic. It was really a grat job.

Cheers for you! :3
usagi-ninja chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Oh man, this story, THIS STORY. ;_; I got to hand it to you, this is one of the happiest endings I have ever read that brought tears to my eyes. Even with all the heartbreak it caused me, it was just so PERFECT. I loved Berwald in this, along with his relationships with Peter and Tino. 3 And the way you wrote Peter was amazing. Just, HHNNNG. I don't know how to properly describe how much I enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece, seriously. ;3;
CarnalCoast chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
I LOVED reading this. And how it ends is PERFECT! Is there a sequal?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
This was truly beautiful. I loved how it was funny and heartbreaking all at once, and Berwald and Tino were really well written. I loved Peter, too, as he is usually made very irritatingly childlike and I think here you really gave his character a lot of depth. Sequel?
werewolfinlove chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I'm not going to lie, I started crying about Alfred :(
keisan chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
I liked this. It was heart-wrenching and beautifully written. It felt real. I hope Tino eventually comes to his senses lol.
x.Guren.x chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
This was a beautiful story to read. I really loved how you portrayed Peter/Sealand as a character. He probably was my favourite now that I think of about it.

Anyways, thank you for writing this lovely piece of work.
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Simply. Amazing. Perfect. I don't even have words to explain what I felt while reading this fanfic. I loved this, really 3
PrussianPunkie chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
Each chapter made me smile and my eyes tear up a little. At the same time too. :D I loved reading it.
pocketfulofmumbles chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Okay. I read this months ago, and after re-reading it I feel compelled to review.

This is an incredible story, pretty much the best fanfic, and certainly the best Sweden/Finland fanfic I have ever read.

The emotional complexity you have given these characters, the maturity of the plot and philosophy... just... everything is perfect.

The story is just so REAL, and Berwald and Peter, their personalities and relationship. They're so believable, and they are believable without being out of character, which is extremely impressive.

And the emotions you have here are so heart-wrenchingly gorgeous. Berwald's heartbreak and self-loathing, Tino's wounded pride, Peter's anger and joy. They are all so intense and realistic. This is one of the few fics that has ever made me cry like a baby.

And your writing is excellent. You write humour, anger, sadness, everything so effectively. And your details are diverting and interesting without weighting the story down.

Just... GUH. I have so much I want to praise about this fic, but it would take me all night.

I guess I just want you to know that this story has affected me deeply, and that you are an amazing author and I cannot wait to read more of your work.

-The Madly
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
The pacing was PERFECT! I REALLy wasnt expecting hi when I read the summaryvan I couldnt stop!
shadowontherun chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
loved the story will there be a sequel?
Aioli chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
DAT FIC.

No, seriously, I really enjoyed this.

After reading tons of fluff-tacular SuFin (which is, still good mind you, ahaha 3) seeing this more hmm, realistic approach felt really uh, good? XD

Your take on them both was just... DELICIOUS.

(wow, I am totally good at writing these /facepalm/)

Lovely fic, thanks for sharing. ;3;
Life's Shadows chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
This was a really touching story. Well written and all that jazz :D
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »