Reviews for Every Day Play
Tomohisa chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Aw, I can't believe it's over! I look forward to the sequel. :) (Can't wait to see how Roxas' parents react.)

So glad it didn't have a tragic ending... I always get upset reading fics like that.

Thanks again for all of your hard work in writing this fic! Have a very Merry Christmas! :)
Fayt80 chapter 21 . 12/18/2013
Hooray for bad ideas and enablers! I don't think I could handle a tragic ending right now, unless it was Sora who went to the Great Mushroom Patch in the sky in which case I think I'd manage. Don't get me wrong, I love Sora to pieces, but I just don't feel the same connection with him that I do with Axel and Roxas.

I'd like to see a sequel some day, don't worry, I can be patient. And please accept my condolences for the loss of those 5.5 comps. They shall be eternally missed.
Dean chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wuhuuu, now that you have made me believe that Roxas is really into it, I feel really happy - like drawing rainbows-happy - i will not mind, if you decide on implementing more drama, but please make it overall so fluffy and cheesy, that marshmallows would be jealous of your story! (because thats what i want fluff everywhere)
keep up the good work
dean
Fayt80 chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
Aww, so darn cute! It reminds me of how things were when my husband and I finally started dating after months of friendship. Even right down to the "asking for a kiss" part. I smiled the whole time while reading this, it's just so sweet. I'm not usually so mushy and stuff, but this chapter hit me right in the small part of my being that's a hopeless romantic.
Dean chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
Well, finally! i have been reading this story for the last 5 months now (thats why i almost failed one of my classes, just had to keep reading until sunrise stroke) and i am loving it! And since you just did, what i had been hoping for from the beginning, i couldt restrain myself from reviewing. I love your characters, the way they are presented and act. Your slow paced plot really is a wonderful change when it comes to esteblishing character relationships and development - it is exactly the right speed. I am really concerned of Roxas, though, not sure about him... does he like Axel the same way, or is he just trying to save their friendship by agreeing to go out with axel? I cant shake the bad precognition-thingy off, after i just watched the whole of Roxas/Axels story on kh 1.5... i cried yesterday and really hope your characters get their happy-ending, they never had in real-game-life.
I just miss the twilight-town-gang, hopefully they will be featured more in the coming chapters (might rise the climactic development... hayner being angry and fussing all about roxas not telling him anything and stuff)
Kudos from me,
Dean
Tomohisa chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Thanks for the updates! :) Keep up the good work!
Tomohisa chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Quite enjoying this fic so far. :) I've read a lot of AkuRoku and it's nice to see Roxas and Axel getting some independent character development before any romance is thrown into the mix.

When Axel got his facial tattoos in chapter 6 I laughed so hard (the poor idiot). One of the only fics I've read where he's actually gotten them at some point during the fic (usually they're already present or completely ignored). Definitely one of my favourite ways of him getting them, anyway.

A nice, light read. Keep up the good work! :)
Axelle.813 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :)
13thReflection chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Yay, i'm so glad you updated! this chapter was really cool , and I love the way that the story is going to far. It has a really nice pace to it, something different from other stories where everything happens all at once. Plus, I LOVE your characterization :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
This story is painfully boring and long
casaragi chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I love the way the story is being told it has a nice tempo, and the interactions the characters have with each other make me laugh
FalseTruthsCore chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Another great chapter! :) luvluvluv
Dinkleberggg chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Teehee. Roxanne loves this story so far.

:D

*Huggles for yews*

~Roxanne
lamatikah chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
i absolutely love this, guys. i know you know i do, but i thought i'd get you another review - it deserves wayyy mooore.

lamie x
lamatikah chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I love this.

Can't wait to read the next chapter

lamie xx