Reviews for Pink Heels
Cabforcutie chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I can’t believe you don’t have more reviews for this. I read this a few years ago and remember thinking that this is probably the best Arnold and Helga one shot I’ve come across. I don’t know how you come up with your stories, but they’re great. This one in particular is so good, probably on the top of my list.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Oh wow that was so sweet. The scene with arnold carrying her across the street totally made me remember the april fool day episode when arnold gave helga a pony back ride lol. I love how arnold is just so caring how can you not love him. Great romantic story.
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Another cute one! You are the master of feel good Arnold and Helga one shots _

Olga is a little annoying but I love the bond between her and Helga. Olga sees her for who she really is, unlike Bob and Miriam most of the time. Also, whoever the voice actor was for Olga cracked me up :D And my favorite part of the show were Helga's private monologues haha.
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Another cute story. :)

Arnold's description of Ruth and her friends "swarming" him was pretty funny. And I particularly liked Helga's last thought, it was both amusing and a nice cap to the story.
frecklemaggie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This reminds me of Pride and Prejudice (I don't know if you've read it...) when Mrs. Bennett sends Jane out to Netherfield, knowing it will rain and she'll have to stay there, thus bringing her closer to Mr. Bingley. I think Olga knew that the heels would do exactly what they did: hurt Helga and force her and some young lad into a delicate situation. Hahahaha! I loved this! Arnold and Helga were very cute and, although I can't imagine my awkward unibrowed Helga in a pink bubble dress, were both in character and very sweet. Great job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very nice one.

Awesome or not, guess Helga will cut the heels first thing in the morning.

Keep the good writing.
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You really outdid yourself this time, and thank you so much for sharing!

It's so nice to see someone writing Olga and Helga in a tenuous peace instead of Helga snapping at her heels and Olga not being indifferent to her little sister.

God bless Arnold for his gallantry, and I must say lucky heels indeed!

'Roar
angievzz chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
hell yeah, i want does hahahahh...

so you're a senior mentor, what does that mean, you tutor seniors or you're a senior but also tutor them?
A Reader chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Great story! I really liked it. It was so funny! Great job and keep on writing!
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You write the best HA! fanfics
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aw exllcent and adoreable work here