Reviews for As Much As I Can Stand
abenjamin chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh I love this! Such a great story!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Uggg I'm in tears! I can't stand this. How could that be the end? I'm going to the sequel!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Nicely done, but so sad.
Awakemiddream chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
just found this series. great story... can't wait to see where you take this.
violetwarnercobalt chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
just re-read this because I saw the sequel... such a sad little piece, very well written! can't wait to read the next part now!
njferrell chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Good story...but, so sad. i think they should always be togtehr.

Any hope for a sequel? What exactly did happen that caused the breakup? And, let them get back together?
l-girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
you did one hell of a job in this story very bittersweet and true to life as well as the characters.
samtdog chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
very nice and about time Tony got the upper hand. Is there more? maybe a nice fight (with words of course) or come to think about it Tony slapping Gibbs would be fun LOL
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
:'( I really think I'm about to cry here. That was so sweet, but so sad at the same time. I've decided that I don't like Mark. I know he really wasn't mentioned much, other than the fact that he's with Tony. But I still don't like him.

Don't get weirded out, I get weird when I read something I like. And I liked, so, I got weird.

Gibbs was in character, as was everyone else, but Gibbs was heartbreaking. It's sad that he has to be alone because he let the best thing that ever happened to him walk away.

I'm sorry for writing you an essay, but this was great, and I felt that it deserved a well thought out review. So good job, *hands cookies* very nicely done.