Reviews for Silver Fox and the Bitter Strawberry
fan chapter 3 . 2/14
pls updated
The siren king chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Uh-oh I guess Aizen is in love with Ichigo as same as Gin. I sense a love triangle here guys
mad maddy chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Great jib! I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! Hurry and make more as soon as possible!
GinLover chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
NOOOOOOO u can't do this 2 ussssssss!
Please u have 2 update!
twinkle light chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
your story is awesome next chapter please I love it so much
emily chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I really like your story. please update soon.
EmmyKittyAnimeFan chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Mah mah, look at all the "are you updating this story?" questions. I suppose I could ask the same thing, but seeing as that would be rather redundant, I won't XD (even if you DID choose to leave this story. it has been a few years) This chapter would be 'good', following the guidelines you put at the end of it. XD But if you'd like to hear a little extra, then I'll tell you that I found it to be pretty enjoyable, albeit, it was a little bit on the short side. I find Gin's protective nature over Ichigo to be endearing, and heartwarming. And I see our devious little sousuke chan has plans for Ichigo hmm? Well, depending on what sousuke means by, "then, the boy would be his" it could turn out to be an angry competition, both sides vying for Ichigo's attention. It makes for an interesting plot I suppose. If there does happen to be another update, although i'm doubtful, i'll be looking forward to it.
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Will you updating this story...? I'll look forward for it XD
Blue strawberry chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Love it ! Piez make more piez! Ginichi! Yah
duchessme chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
End?
Whoa!what a the end?
wolfyhound chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Awesome chapters please continue
blacklengend99 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Are you abandoning this story!? I do hope that you could continue with your story. Any way the chapter is good.
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Good storyyy
Member of TOO MANY Fandoms chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
please update
RoxaneAmber chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I absolutely love this story. You've made me extremely curious for what's going to happen next. Are you continuing with this story?