Reviews for History Reversal
Swurve chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wow this would good it deserved another chapter
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oooh interesting idea. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
JClayton chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Weirdly perfect- Bonnie royally screwed up as a Vampire and Damon s he beautiful, sweet, devious pre-vampire self.
I almost wish it had gone down this way.
ShyVibrant chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awesome oneshot :)

Makes Bamon seem different, fresh. Different take on it.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I thought that it was a brilliant idea and I liked the twist that Bonnie is a vampire and Damon is a human. Thanks for writing.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is fantastic, btw. Other AU fics don't appeal to me, but this was just awesome. I love the Bamon here. It's so amusing that even when the world is flipped over, they still make sense! I love it! Anyway, I think this is a whole better story than the original VD. LOL. Or the TV series. I love this story to bits. Honestly. Great job, I've run out of words as to how I should praise you. Love your work. ;)
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
niiiiiceeeee! that was really good! i love the twist!
BlackDove13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Holy twilight zone with the role swap! I'm digging it! please post more soon.
lynsay chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow that is exactly what Damon said and how he was near the end of the show too...
AriXNight chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is a really interesting concept. I like how you're writing it so far. Keep it up :)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Love the twist! Thanks for sharing. Hope to read more from you too. Happy writing.
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was great Sky Samuelle! Oddly appealing to see Bonnie as a Vampire and Damon as the human! LOVED the power she had over him! LOVED how in love he was with her and how he was changing her! Great story! Great concept! Great writing my friend!
Lula9167 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow, one can feel Bonnie's struggle. Love how D&B interact in this story. Great Work. Love it!
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I loved this. If you ever decided to make it more then a oneshot I'd definitely read it.
Kai chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Love this story it was different... Wish it wasn't a one shot though