Reviews for Under the Dying Sun
Cat chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Belle in this fanfiction reminds me of someone who got plastic surgery to make themselves feel better only to find it didn't work because it didn't address their underlying mental issues. But the decision they had made to do something so drastic is not something they can't take back.
E chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Yay! Someone who thinks and writes realistically! Excellent story - I wonder, is it a deliberate change from first person to third person in One Hundred Million Years to the two eras afterwards...?

If it was, then I think it makes for a good change of psyche in the character.
hipotamus chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is really incredible! I love your writing style and ideas, great job!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Craaaap...

This is brilliant. I love it. You're an amazing author.

And you should really like more Twilight fanfiction like this.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh my gosh. This one-shot completely made me cry and that is a hard thing to do. I completely agree with you on the whole Twilight thing, even though I like the pairing of Jacob and Bella. Living forever is not a gift but a curse. Your story summed up what I think people miss when they fall for the whole vampire thing. Amazing, amazing story. Sad as all get out but really well done. Thank you for sharing it, I know I won't forget it.
Skyknight1987 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Awesome. Excellent portrayal of the character.
bloodinmycherryblossom chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was actually really good! realistic and stark, it's an accurate depiction of what being a vampire should actually mean instead of just all that romance bull and living forever in a perfect world. great job!