Reviews for Ten Miles Away
damigella chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was wonderful. I think it's the most romantic lovemaking I've read. And of course one feels desperately sorry for the poor Cuddy and Sam.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Whatever works for them. Sex by proxy... :D
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*sniffle* Very bittersweet. And ironic. Yeah, it's safe to say that I love your work. Will beg and grovel for more!

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
HW forever chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Normally I love your stuff; I do love this one, but it just makes me feel rather melancholy because I can see that happening with our heroes Asshole MD and Wonderboy Oncologist.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Bravo! Excellent work. I'm set for the weekend. :)
paulac45 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very sad, but nicely done. How about a sequel, or further chapter. Wilson goes to see him, finally coming out of denial (or am I just wishful thinking romantic thoughts)?
l-girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
very nice and exactly the kind of story I was looking for at the end of the season.
rividori chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I liked the whole part with Wilson about the chances of anything happening between them. He knows there's no chance now and it depresses him but he wouldn't have let anything happen but obviously it's something he wants. Like wanting something and at the same time being afraid and unsure but then when the option is gone it’s easier to give up and move on because the decision is made for you. Wilson pushes House to Cuddy in a sort of 'he's with her now so he's out of the question.' At least I think that's one possibility.

Now I know this isn't exactly feedback, I wasn't sure what to expect with the het side of it, and I don't like thinking about it but that's the beauty of this because you're not supposed to!

That's why Wilson's so good in bed, it's cause he's thinking of House isn't it? :p

Anyway, it was frustrating in a totally sad, realistic way. Great! Well done!
pgrabia chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was excellent! I think you wrote about Het sex very well. I'll admit that I hated the thought of House and Wilson actually being with their women instead of each other, but the fact that they both were fantasizing about the other more than made up for it! I'll just imagine that the next day they manage to have lunch together without their hang-ons and flirt like they used to! XD