Reviews for Bella's Platform
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
How rotten can you be?! It was a very good story, but I was wondering how it would end, and then you didn't say!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awesome story! I really love seeing her growth through her journal entry's.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
OMG what is this mean cliff? Do you plan a succession? I really want to what he should or would have said. Puppy eyes dog.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
These are the days I wish I could drop everything and do something like this. Maybe it would help...
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
LOL! I can't BELIEVE you ended it like that! I hope you plan on continuing this!
Kayanns chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Hmmmm...I wonder what he was going to say. Will we ever find out?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
WHAT! Where is the rest, ha ha ha! I want more, will you continue this? What did he want to say? Will she call him back? Is that really the end?
maxandmo chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was really good! He was so hurt, but still tried to comfort and help her! Awww..sweet Edward! Screw James:/ Go get him, Bella!
flojo03 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
saw your conversation with FLninefive fanfic and throught I would come over and have a look at your work. I really enjoyed this and am now intrigued...hope you decide to continue
BeastlySmall chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow. It's been a while since I've reviewed, but let me tell you. You gave me a great story to read, enjoy, and review with excessive praise.

I seriously think that these characters and the backgrounds you've developed for them have such great potential...and even though you ended with a cliffie, I really think you should consider continuing this story.

LOVELOVELOVE when Bella repeats the "My name is Bella Swan and..." line in her diary.

P.S. I might die a little on the inside tonight because I don't know what Edward was going to say.

Great work!
You Can Quote Me On This chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hi

Thanks for your entry. Your story has been added to the C2.

Thanks
revrag chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Yeah, that was sorta awful to do at the end, yeah? I mean...sooo, now what?

I liked it though! It was really sorta sweet, the way they were with each other.

The situation with James was really too bad. But, now she can be with Edward. :)

le sigh.

Nicely done.
jennah1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was great. I loved how Bella really grew and became more confident through out the store. I must say I would love to know what the rest of Edward's message was.
Palikane87 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I really hope you continue this after the contest. That cliff-hanger is killing me and I need to know if she ever finds out what he wanted to say.
Whatupbuttercup chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Bella is wonderful in this. The cliffie was evil. I need more.