Reviews for Resolve
DranLeon chapter 1 . 2/4
Man this fic sucks so much right now...lol I couldn't stop reading and now I have to be awake in two hours. Great fic. Well written and the story just had the right flow. Great job.
6410934WE50M3 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Awwwwww
DarkNamikaze chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
wow nice
Hakkyou30 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
:'( sniff that was just...beauuuuuutiful:-D.
Ryu Uchiha chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Really nice story
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
this whole story is mostly fluff and it is...Great!
Jikan Kugeki chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Love this story soooo much! :D it was so cute .
YeahImASlytherin chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Love this fic! You did an amazing job on it, and I have to say its one of my favorites! I really loved the ending with Naruto, Ino and their children it was lovely. I also liked how you transitioned your time laps into the future it was very nice and flowed very well. Awesome job D
The Man chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Goodbye Konohamaru. You will be missed.
son of wind chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Beautiful! A work of art even! Nicely done!
Happy chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Wow. that was AMAZING!

i loved this sooooo much! you are an excellent writer! i cant wait for more from you! and yes, this did make me hot. ;P

NaruIno is now my new fave pairing because of you, thanks so much!

Ja ne!
Shepard Commmander chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
the plot is good but our grammar is horrible.

As the gate started to come to view all I wanted to do was to go back to my house, get in bed and don't come out until two or ten years later 'Oh kami, why did I ever {told him}-(MISTAKE tell him!), stupid stupid, stupid, now I'm going to crash and burn, just please let it be quick, so I can sulk in sorrow and depression, Oh kami I need a drink!'.

As I stopped in the designated gate the team would be meeting, I only saw one figure standing casually against a tree with his hands inside his pant pockets, and a scowl marring the pale face of the last Uchiha.

"Hey Sasuke, where's the rest?" I asked trying to be friendly, but not as the girl who worshipped the ground he walked on anymore. That was reserved for another boy now.

"Hn" was his {replay"} -mistake

ITS VERY BAD BROKEN ENGLISH. INSTEAD OF SAYING HE LAUNCHED HIMSELF AT HER YOU USED LUNCH?

I KNOW THE STORY IS INCOMPLETE BUT YOU CAN AT LEAST IX THE FIRST CHAPTER. YOU RUIN THE PLOT WITH BAD GRAMMAR.
My Review Account chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Seems I end up saying this for 99% of the anime fanfics I read:

Adding an honorific to a name means much LESS familiarity/intimacy not more. Hell, it's common to even use honorifics for family members.
kouga kenishirou chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
excellent fic i loved it and i couldnt see any mistake at all so congratulations
noname00 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011