Reviews for Gemma and The Hallway Hands
musme chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I love it!
HPkitty chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
I love this! Gemma is so awesome, and pretty damn inspirational- and all your pairings are adorable.
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Hi. I already reviewed, but I just want to leave another note telling you how much I loved this story. Gemma is actually one of my favorite OC's. I just love the way you tell the story, every scene just flows into the next one, and I love that you have an actual backstory, as opposed to "Puck suddenly decided he liked Kurt out of the blue." I love, love, love Finn/Mercedes. I think they are absolutely adorable together, much better than Finn and Rachel, who make me wanna hurl. This really was an incredible piece of storytelling, you should be very proud. This is a rare gem in a fandom riddled with coal.
MissiYoung chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
loved loved loved LOVED this! it brought to mind a memory that made me smile; when I was in high school I classified myself bisexual (I didn't learn about pansexuality until I was in my 30's). The drama/Russian/Spanish/Japanese teacher was also the Drama Club adviser; she was straight, taught method acting, and firmly believed in magic. She was also the school's Dungeons and Dragons Club adviser lol. Anyway in a Drama Club meeting one day I was talking to someone about...something, I can't actually remember what and a girl named Amber went off about how she's not gay, she's a lesbian and you'd better get it right. Everyone started yelling out their sexuality so I said 'Bi!'. Amber went all off on a biphobic rant. Ms. Grassino kicked Amber out of Drama Club AND her Japanese class because it was a zero hour, which had different rules. For the next two weeks her classes got daily lectures on the fluidity of sexuality and how no one gets to make that decision for you or have an opinion on yours so if they do just let her know. For a girl in the Bible Belt with a lesbian mother Ms. G was a godsend and your Gemma reminds me of her in all the best ways so thank you! *hugshugshugshugs*
flower pot girl chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
Loved this, especially the outsiders ' view.
Purplehonor chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
This is a wonderful story. I would like to see more in this 'verse. Nice writing. Please update.
Lady Constance Malfoy Hummel chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
This Story was/is fsabulous would love to see a sequel.

Great work
Wild Mage 44 chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
OMG this was epic on scales I cannot even begin to describe. I love everything about it. I love Finncedes couple. Never read it before but now I am a HUGE fan:D I also love your OC Gemma, she is wicked friggin cool, and your QAF refrences! *dies*

You my friend are the shit! *smishes*
kyatariina chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
Wonderful story! Loved it

I loved the ending ... letting us imagine what could happen next -
Anzel Silver chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
This was such a good story! My OTP is Klaine, but Pukurt is so cute and I just love the way you wrote them in this. I think my favorite part is the whole flashback with baby!Kurt and baby!Puck sharing the crayon. Plus, I have this ongoing love/hate relationship with Rachel, so I don't necessarily hate her and want her to be with Finn, but Finn/Mercedes was really fun to read and it gives me hope for the future (sorry if that doesn't make any sense _;;) Anyway, as for the last bit, you would be the most awesomest person in the history of awesome if you wrote some sort of sequel with Dave and Gemma. That is a great story just waiting to be written. Someone has to, and I would love it if you did. Well, I said my bit. Thanks for such a great read. ~Ashiko
EmoEccentrica chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
adored it!
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
Hi! I just want to say, I love your story! Also, considering the latest Glee episode, your last part about Karofsky is right on the money! Are you God? 0_o
Bymaga Jones chapter 14 . 11/5/2010
This was a terrific, terrific story. Finn/Mercedes isn't found very often; in fact, I think this is the first story I've read with this pairing, and I really enjoyed what you did with it.

I liked that you chose to make Kurt half Jewish in this; it was a nice twist, and the scene with Puck's mom being so excited about it was priceless! The only thing is, "Hummel" is his dad's name, so wouldn't Kurt's maternal grandmother have to have another last name - unless in a HUGE coincidence, both Kurt's mom and dad's last names were Hummel. But that's a little pickiness in what was a really enjoyable read.
Snea chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
If the amount of alerts in your inbox to show me faving all your Purt isn't enough to prove how much I love your writing, let me say it here: this is absolutely amazing and I just wanna huggle with it! XD
Ms Llewellyn chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
...LOL! Loved it, i think there should be a sequel about Dave Kerofsky! that boy needs some straightening out! *snickers*