Reviews for Fly a Kite
atypeoftangerine chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Love love loooveee all your stories but this might be my favorite. I read it while listening to "Miss Missing You" "Death Valley" and "Young Volcanoes" by Fall Out Boy, which I thought was kind of a nice combination- btw, was the Fall Out Boy reference on purpose? When she was wearing the black dress you said in parentheses "Oh Baby You're a Classic," which is from Tiffany Blews...

Sorry for rambling, I must sound crazy. However, you must know that I loved this a lot. It's adorable. It almost made me cry.
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This "Jade's sure that her heart stops beating, only to restart suddenly again in a life-threatening staccato rhythm"

Best. Line. Ever

I love the way you tied it all up in a nice little now at the end. Cliché should be my middle name.

BB x
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love it- especially the kite. It all works together so well!
watchusburn chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I thougt this was absolutely beautiful.I know I sound like such a priss but this was really good
whoopies13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Why haven't i read your stories before? Now that's insane.

bex x
babyskyblues chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is great i love this!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Absolutely LOVE THIS! The best part about this fic is the Beck at the end. Seriously, good he be any more loyal and in love? Great Job, I love your writing.
Erika chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
That was fantastic I cried at the end!I'm still crying right now!please keep writin great writer : )
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
best thing ever. tardis pieces are flying around. i'm running towards you with a giant gun in slow motion!

seriously, ik you don't write fluff, but this was pretty amazing, in a fluffy/non-fluffy way. i loved jade running away and coming back and beck's notes to her and everything about this.

so, um, you should write more bade, miss lucy. and fluff, because you ARE good at it! :)
PearlyTapiocaFlower chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this is reallly good and different from the other fanfics.

the kite idea was amazing. :) great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Really awesome. Love your writing.
snakeskinned chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this was so awfully sweet i want to cuddle it. :3

love your portrayal of jade, love the fact that beck brought her to a park for their first date, it's so like him, and how he's like a rock, the only thing that doesn't break&shatter&fallaway. plus the writing is excellent as always. and the pairing is great, too. (meaning i'm totally pairing bipolar as in i ship BeckJade&BeckTori&JadeCat&CatTori&AndreTori&stuff). heee.

so yes, nicely done as always.

(i think i'm going to have to favorite you now. :D)
alexiscaroline chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was heavenly. By far the best Jade story, I have read. It gave me chills. I can't think of any critism. It seems that you have a habit of writing perfect things like this. Please continue writing Jade/Beck fics, we need more. Amazing!
Postinlover4ev chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow, this. is. Wonderful! ( i think that all Bade authors are Awesome writers!, so are the other ships i like and respect. )

Anyways, I looove it, how u used the metaphoric kite to represent her lacking of being like, a child, (Didn't make sense huh?)in her childhood, And Beck helping her to re-live it, in a way.

It was Amazing, never stop making stories, i hope that the other bades and stuff read this too, never stop making stories like this~ ~ Faith, Or PL
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I totally love you for writing this. 8D Jade/Beck is just...really, it's just THE pairing. Totally endgame. :)

Anyway, this was amazing. Adorable. Well-characterized. I always wondered what the story was behind that kite, what it's symbolism was. You explained perfectly. Also, your Jade is awesome. I kind of want to hug her, even though I know she'd punch me in the face. xD

So, I'm favoriting. :D