Reviews for They Don't Have To Know
Hey still waiting please update so on
fandomwitch chapter 6 . 2/9
I like this idea. Wait no. . . I love it its so suspenseful and different than other bbraes. This has good development great use of characters and great set up. It gives me the feels! Please continue. I know the shows over and all but its still a great fix. . . Six years. . . Please?
coolcat chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
MORE!
LatelyBored chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Btw, do you know how hard it is to find a great bbrae here? Most are robrae which is a match made in HELL! No offense to those who ship it... You and your stories rock! Pls continue this!
LatelyBored chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Hi! Please continue this! Your story is unique, exciting and has an interesting plot twist. I really reaaaaaally love this plus its bbrae!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Whywhy why i hoped this wasnot one of those abandoned stories but it is do u know how mad i am
Viro Blade chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
It's good, nice BbRea going on, and I wonder will happen next.
StevieUniverse chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Oh my gosh im falling in love! With the story that is ;) you pretty please need to write more! I have to know what happens!
Angel3132343 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
This is really good hope you write more soon!
GirlWonder123X chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Please write more ASAP
Melody chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Its been TWO YEARS! I know you said you suck at updating but damn. Please please please PLEASE update soon because as of right now I am emotionally invested in this story and if I don't get an ending I will feel incomplete! I really hope you didn't forget your account because I will seriously be sad if I must wait. Will it help if i make "the face"?
One of the best BBRae stories I've read so far! Please update soon! ( by soon I mean this week)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Good story I enjoyed it
SimplyaCritic chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
I waiting for the next chapter
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
This story is pretty awesome. I honestly cant wait for future chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Please HURRY UP! And UPDATE! It had been like over a year!