Reviews for They Don't Have To Know
MaxDark158 chapter 6 . 2/20
This is amazing. I hope they break it to the team soon, because it'll be worse if they do not...
This is a story chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
that ives been waiting for for ages, please update
that one guy62 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
this is the bb X ray story i'v been looking for it was so hard to find i thought i was going to have to wright it but for now i'll just ask please finish
MapleBreeze chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Please write more! I love this story so much and would love to see the ending. Please write soon it's been 4 years!
kittenamos chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
That's it? Why did you stop there? Please write more! Please please please . . .
Serefina10 chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
It's really good! Please update soon! We all miss you!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Hey still waiting please update so on
fandomwitch chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
I like this idea. Wait no. . . I love it its so suspenseful and different than other bbraes. This has good development great use of characters and great set up. It gives me the feels! Please continue. I know the shows over and all but its still a great fix. . . Six years. . . Please?
coolcat chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
MORE!
LatelyBored chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Btw, do you know how hard it is to find a great bbrae here? Most are robrae which is a match made in HELL! No offense to those who ship it... You and your stories rock! Pls continue this!
LatelyBored chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Hi! Please continue this! Your story is unique, exciting and has an interesting plot twist. I really reaaaaaally love this plus its bbrae!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Whywhy why i hoped this wasnot one of those abandoned stories but it is do u know how mad i am
Viro Blade chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
It's good, nice BbRea going on, and I wonder will happen next.
StevieUniverse chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Oh my gosh im falling in love! With the story that is ;) you pretty please need to write more! I have to know what happens!
Angel3132343 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
This is really good hope you write more soon!