Reviews for Loving Mary Alice
R.Misfit chapter 36 . 8/9
I like the story with the letters. but things went too fast. unnaturally fast. granted they're vampires but Jasper getting over Alice in four heartbeats is pretty insane. they've been together for decades/centuries. should have been more hesitancy and anger on the part. the story was good but I felt like the characters became more bland. there's so many loopholes left. what happens to Bella's aunt, because you know, this wouldn't have happened if Bella never stayed with her aunt. whatever happens with Victoria? the Volturi at the wedding seemed really off. the last chapter felt like you were rushing the end. I can understand why but it knocks down the story a peg or two. also I liked human Mellie more than vamp. she's too much
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 34 . 7/18
I really enjoyed everything about except Melanie. I wish she would've had a much smaller role to play. Maybe keep her human or something. I hate how melodramatic she is and always at the center of every argument.
TinaF chapter 36 . 2/29
Wonderful story! Thank you.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
I think you're a good writer, but you need to switch up your vamp Bella stories a bit. Your AH stories are very good, but your vamp stories always go fluff,drama/fight and then change Bella. It's becoming a bit repetitive.
Deadache chapter 36 . 11/30/2015
This story started out great with an interesting idea of Bella finding the old letters. I'm not sure what happened, but about mid-way through, everything just started falling apart. Spelling errors, completely incorrect words used, it's like this story was translated (horribly) into English. This is a perfect example of a Good story that could have been Great, if only it had a beta to pre-read and correct the mistakes.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
That could've gone better. Melanie is such a bleh character.
mhm747 chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
I love this story. one of my favorites
Cheesypotato72 chapter 36 . 4/5/2015
awesome! please continue this story!
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I like how you crafted the details of the backstory, Alice's great niece, Alice's personality, and Bella's conversations/revelations with Jared. It just seems a little, not rushed, quick maybe. She meets and forgives Alice quickly, and it could been drawn out more with a slower realization and coming into their feelings, but then when I think about maybe not. It is done quite well. It just bothers me a little that there was not a slower Jasper hesitancy/confrontation because they had a long history and she saved him from Maria. But I can see how with her gift she can be sure about things and jumps in fast. You handled a very significant change in location/setting and all the details that come with that wonderfully. It seem natural. Bella is better too, not unlikable. I did notice the use of the adult's last names (Mr. So-and-so) was a little strange, to me at least. There were two Kennedy's, different people, I believe, and the use of Jenks was a little weird since he's a character in the books (this applies to Jared somewhat as well), but maybe that was intentional. Overall great work. Definitely plan on continuing.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I know this is finished, but I found this after reading the ongoing story Just to Love Her. It also deals with Alice's past. I like your take on it as well. Different details to fill in what was never mentioned in the backstory with a little Bellice. Great work for what I've read. Definitely worth picking up.
GISA103 chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
wow this tale is so perfect my good God one os the best
milagglad chapter 36 . 8/5/2014