Reviews for The Ride to Nowhere
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Holy crap, that was a freaking awesome storyline! Although it's sad that Demyx had to go through all that. I wanted to kill the operator, literally! I swear, this was unbelievably detailed and really freaking good!
FadedNobody chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I dunno if you can hear it, but I'm clapping.

That was amazing. I don't think I've ever read a story like this one.
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Poor Demyx...he always winds up so beat up in your stories. But the stories you write are so awesome that ...that I don't even know how to finish that sentence. Just. Awesome okay?
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Yay, Demyx didn't die! :'D But that was so fucked up. I loved it. XD

So, by reading the author's note at the bottom and the reviews posted so far, I assume that this fic is connected with some other things you've written. I suppose I would have to read them to fully understand what's going on here, huh. Oh joy. *swirly eyes*

Over all, this was very interesting. I love it when movies are like this, which just makes me love this even more. But know I'm wondering about where this random story idea generator thing is, and about the Sioux legend as well.

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Keade
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
*SQUEES OF MASSIVE DELIGHTS* I LOVED IT!

A bit heavy on the f-bombs as said... but I loved the re-introduction of Unktehi AND (*flat out SCREAMS with EUPHORIA*)Lung Quin Xang! LOVED LOVED LOVED!

I didn't love poor Demyx getting the ever living hell beat out of him once again to an inch of his life... but I am used to that, sadly. I DID love how he got stronger and is getting much better at fighting his own demons and putting the proper perspectives on things. *LOVES*

Just that much closer to being a repaired person no longer broken!
Pandalover1010 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Great story. I didn't expect to see Lung Qin Xang again! The ride operator reminded me of Malensia for some reason.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Yikes, Demyx is injured enough to recruit another hockey team for the Organization. Now the Boston Bruxins can play the Detroit Red Xwings for everyone's entertainment.

The opening line is classic, right up there with "No worries, I know a shortcut." Lots of creepy goodness and a dragon pearl souvenir for anyone who wants it. Bravo.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
okay I know it's sad, but I was more amused by our note at the bottom then the story... not that I'm saying the story was boring, it's was actually very interesting and I think I woulda been a goner before the first part was over ;

great work as always _

~Mizu
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I have to say, out of all your stories that this one is one of my top three favorites. You somehow incorporated all of your most epic story ideas (Lung Qin Xiang, for example) in this foc. But I was surprised that the ride operator didn't include Malenisa and everything that happened in Blood Ties against him. Nice job!
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
O.O

Wow! That was one heck of a ride. Glad Dem survived of it. I hope he didn't lose his hand by the frost-bite. ;

And I'd love to hear about the elements ofthe original Sioux legend! .

Keep up on writing such amazing stories! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Yeah, definite horror story and very out of this world. I did enjoy it. Especially Demyx fighting it every step of the way and pissing that ride operater off.