Reviews for Forget Me Not
I love it!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
love it you did great
ChrisLover350 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Ohhh! Okay, I know this was written like, two years ago, but I just HAD to comment- hope you don't mind. I have read several of your stories, and each one is more beautiful and emotional than the last. Your characters just wiggle their way into my heart, to where I couldn't love them anymore if I tried, then out of nowhere, one of them comes along and emotionally sucker-punches me! I absolutely love you, and I am convinced that if you were a Glee staff-writer, season three would've been awesome like it SHOULD'VE been!
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
amazingly written!
Tsuki107 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Beautiful story! It even made me start crying!

Please countinue writing these amazing family glee fics :)

Cheers,

Tsuki
XxKageTenshixX chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
This story was really touching. I absolutely love it.

Sincerely,

XxKageTenshixX
m.cookieme chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
i've just now finished reading this story.. and oh my god! i havent cried like this over a story in years! god . so beautiful and painful at the same time.. im taking of my hat for you! bravo
MarchingbandGLEEK XD chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Awww! This was a good/sad story. :)
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
keep going it made me cry poor KURT!:(
LibbyL chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
This story is amazeing! I can't beileve it actually made me cry! It really hit home for me. Your an amazeing aurthor and I loved the Jones faminly.

keep writting, shine on and stay gold
i-am-the-wallace chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
this was such a wonderfully sad story. I seriously started crying and that doesn't happen often so good job!
Stoneage Woman chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
This was just so wonderfully angsty. It'd be awesome if you could continue it, show how they mend their relationship. I have no doubt they will though, whether you do continue it or not. :)
Ambereyedwolfchild chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I'm actually in tears. This is an amazing fic!
Stardust585 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I really LOVED this story - the very idea was fantastic and the way you went about it was so good! You handled all the angst and the emotions really well, and the story simply flowed. It was really heart-breaking to see Kurt (and Burt) like this but the ending made up for it - you showed that (however cheesy that sounds;) love does conquer all:)

What really struck me was the line about Burt being a better person for having Kurt - I never thought about it this way but you're totally right - from what Burt had said himself in 'Theatricality', I gather he could indeed be one of those homophobic jerks out there...That he is a better because of Kurt is a beautiful thought, and I'm glad Burt realized just how much he owes his son:)

Great job and thank you sharing this beautiful story:)
Lilynette chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Loved it. I'm glad I decided to give this story a try, it was worth it!

Thanks for the fic!