Reviews for iCan't Believe It
jack bill chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I will be interested if you will be making another chapter
SeddieGal101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Lol srry on my last review i ment reviewed and more lol srry xD
SeddieGal101 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
XD tht last part was really funny hmm i really liked this story it was funny sweet and harsh all at the same time lol ur lucky because i barley give reviews cuz of how bad some stories look but ur story was awesome so i review also i really hope u write mlre good luck ;)
miscellaneousmystery chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Loved the story. And the ending was pretty funny (:
PennyMalone chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Ok. You're either a really perverted chick, or a guy who REALLY needs to get layed. Oh well, not my job to judge. I really like mrs benson's line. I cracked up.

xoxo, penny
Writerandreader chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Best. Sex. Scene.

Wow. Is all I can say right now.

Good job:)
Linwe-Amari chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Loved it.
lovesux93 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I like it but...idk. It's interesting. Continue plz!
Abing6 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
you should keep the story going because I love it so much.
SeddieSaxie chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Well I never write Sam being that mean, but I guess it works. I like it. Good job.
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
CHIZZZ! his mom! oh nooo lol AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG
angelsinstead chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Great job! Loved it :-)
Blossom Utonium chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Aww what mush :3 Loved it
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
To be honest, it's Freddie I feel for :/ I know how rejection feels, at least
01110011100001111 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
For some reason I missed the addition of this story to your sternly impressive catalogue. I've read alot of your stuff by now, and am far too lazy to review most of it. Hopefully you understand that I think you're a terrific writer and that I enjoyed everything of yours I've read so far.

Concerining these first two chapters: As always, the way you adorn Freddies thoughts, conversations, and actions with such a soothing cadence is enviable. Fluid really. You've got a real knack for whatever that is. Pacing? Structure? I really don't know. For serious, it's definitely SOMETHING. It seems to be a unique signature of yours. I wish I could elaborate on it further, but alas, abstract ideas are difficult to verbalze.

I'm officially rooked now that the squirming, hateful process of them realizing that they love each other is over and that this story will put them through far more significant drama.

I also respect how tasteful chapter 2 was. I could never achieve such a level of non-perversion. It seemed dead on the money to me. I also liked the cliffhanger.

Honestly, I can't wait to read the rest of it. This could be a veritable masterpiece.

Advice: Have Freddie's mother get murdered or something.

I'll be here when you post again.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »