Reviews for Here Today Dead Tomorrow
MiniLover chapter 16 . 7/7
This was a wonderful story! I would have loved to have seen more of it but I guess all good things must come to an end. And this was a very good thing! Great plot and characters! Wonderfully written!
drkraez chapter 16 . 3/28
Really enjoyed this story!
PimtheForestFaun chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
Hello! I love what you're doing with Hunter and exploring the Fairy politics. In this chapter I think that the conversation between E&S could have been more weighty to warrant excusing themselves from Niall. Perhaps more strategy, more emotional maturity, perhaps more conniving ways for E&S to communicate in front of Niall. I acknowledge it is always tricky for The pair to negotiate their power dynamics in front of others.
Also, do you think Niall cloaked his scent in order to be able to hang out with Pam? Did Bill leave he house before Niall got there?
You are doing a great job. I like the plot points you're coming up with.
PimtheForestFaun chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I love the power dynamic between the two lovers. That they are intimate, connected, and beautiful together. How does Eric get into her mind, and get her to drop the vase? It seems that she drops it willingly. I just like his chapter so much. I have not read your prequel.
candykorn0 chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
I liked this story a lot and like the way it ended up with Sookie more fae with longer life span and Hunter having Claude to help him as Claudine helped Sookie.

I did find an issue that had me wondering if I had lost my mind (believe me, that is possible! lol) . I checked the other reviews and did not see it mentioned. As I was reading, when Victor came in to abduct Sookie later on in the story, my first thought was what?! How did he even get inside the house without being invited? Then Bruno is also in the house and I was even more confused. I thought I may have misread something so I went back and checked but I was correct. In chapter 3 it says that Pam and Eric are the only vampires with invitations since it is now Sookie's house. In chap 11, Hunter tells Sookie that Pam and Bill are there now, but once again, how did Bill get in? In looking back, I think that when you re-wrote chapter 9, that maybe something got left out since the discrepancies start after that chapter? Anyway, it wasn't a big deal but I thought you should know. I did enjoy the story (and the previous one) very much :)
bib2009 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Gawd! Sookie can be so smart a d so dumb! Maybe if they had slightly less mind blowing sex she'd think harder and tell Eric more? Nup, don't think he'd be happier with that trade-off...
bib2009 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Great chapter, so glad Claude relented and isn't a total arsehole!
murgatroid-98 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Sounds like Paul is upset and trying to find some support. Of course, the Fellowship is the wrong kind of support and another vampire bar would not effect the downturn in Paul's fortunes.
Sooric4ever chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
Wow that ending gave me chills. This is the way the book should have ended. Eric's and Sookie's version of walking of in the sunset. I loved reading both of your stories.:)
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Great Sequel! Of course, I still have questions about Sookie's enhanced fairieness, but will just have to put my own imagination to good use. I loved Bill's POV prologue and epilogue, and the china gift.
old man chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
I like your drummer.
Thank you for your time.
Sully
bethelove chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
great story again..
tatie87 chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
I'm just in love with this series. The way that you wrte the Sookie and Eric relationship is so fantastic. I loved their relationship and how they got their ending. This really is a beautiful piece of fanfiction.
AB Neg chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
Thank you for such a well thought out and truly different story. I enjoyed it tremendously and hope for more from you.
mexton chapter 2 . 7/26/2012