Reviews for Hell Walker
CaptainYogaPants chapter 1 . 5/17
JdjdieuajhakPqkehrjdbsksh!
Ok. Mental Magic Fingers are stimulating the creative center of your brain so's you can finish this story. That sounds dirty but it's not really. It's a supportive burst of energy directed to you wherever that may be. This is a damn fine story you've started here and man we'd love it if you could finish it. I bet if you needed the mojo those of us here could send you a collective oomph of Creative Juice and maybe figure out a way to psychically tame life enough for you to finish this bad ass story. Man if I could I'd help take out the garbage and do your laundry if that's what you needed to finish. I've got fingers and toes crossed for you to get the time, energy and motivation or whatever else you need. Cause this just can't hang unfinished like this. For real.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
I hope you come back to this but it's been awhile, so you probably won't but I do really love your story. The dreams, Dean and Sam, everything that's happening, all the hardships that are baring down on the brothers, the plan, are all awesome and just hit me hard. You did really good on this. And I think you wrote Cas and Bobby well too.
piece2gether chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
So, it's been over two years, and I know the seasons have gone on, but I would really really really love to see this finished. I am hooked. So, please come back and write more. I volunteer myself as beta/person to throw ideas at, if it will help. This is too great a story to leave incomplete. Thanks
sUnKiSsT chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
Gah! You need to update this! It's killing me!
Lol, seriously this is fantastic!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Please consider continuing this! Everyone wants more, and it's way too good to stop there.
Jeanne chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
So glad you are working on this story again. "happy dance".
janny.verveer chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
This is really good! can't wait to see dean open a can of woop ass on hell
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Ahh so exciting! So happy to see this updated! Can't wait for the next installment :)
Twinchester Angel chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Ok, I'm going to need you to continue this now. I LOVED this story back when you were writing it during S6 and when you updated, I got SOOO excited. I went back and read the whole story and it is absolutely brilliant. I know it's completely cliche to say this but I would have LOVED to have seen something like this on the show. This is exactly the way I think Dean would have really dealt with this situation. I know a Hell rescue has got to be completely daunting to write but come on. You can't just post another chapter and dangle it in front of us and then take it away again. Lol I may never recover if you do that. I've actually found myself wondering about this story since you stopped writing it for a while. So thank you thank you thank you for bringing it back. This is such a well-written, realistic - well, realistic in SPN world - story and the dialogue and characterization is spot on. I can't even imagine the fear Dean must be feeling marching into Hell but this is SO him to do something like this. I can't praise you or this story enough so I'm begging you to please keep writing. This is definitely one of my favorites and I read a TON of fic. Haha Thanks again and I'll just be over here rocking in the corner until you update. *hugs*
Astreiks chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
YES! I've been waiting for you to continue this! Glad you didn't let it die!
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Great chapter. Thanks for updating
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Sam, Dean is coming for you...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
This is amazing. Incredible. I really, really hope you continue.
Fringe Spacing chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I know it's been years since this was updated, but I still feel the need to comment on how much I enjoyed this story.

So...yeah.

-TGW
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Ohh pleaaaase write more! This is incredible!