Reviews for Hell Walker
sUnKiSsT chapter 7 . 1/11
Gah! You need to update this! It's killing me!
Lol, seriously this is fantastic!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Please consider continuing this! Everyone wants more, and it's way too good to stop there.
Jeanne chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
So glad you are working on this story again. "happy dance".
janny.verveer chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
This is really good! can't wait to see dean open a can of woop ass on hell
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Ahh so exciting! So happy to see this updated! Can't wait for the next installment :)
Twinchester Angel chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Ok, I'm going to need you to continue this now. I LOVED this story back when you were writing it during S6 and when you updated, I got SOOO excited. I went back and read the whole story and it is absolutely brilliant. I know it's completely cliche to say this but I would have LOVED to have seen something like this on the show. This is exactly the way I think Dean would have really dealt with this situation. I know a Hell rescue has got to be completely daunting to write but come on. You can't just post another chapter and dangle it in front of us and then take it away again. Lol I may never recover if you do that. I've actually found myself wondering about this story since you stopped writing it for a while. So thank you thank you thank you for bringing it back. This is such a well-written, realistic - well, realistic in SPN world - story and the dialogue and characterization is spot on. I can't even imagine the fear Dean must be feeling marching into Hell but this is SO him to do something like this. I can't praise you or this story enough so I'm begging you to please keep writing. This is definitely one of my favorites and I read a TON of fic. Haha Thanks again and I'll just be over here rocking in the corner until you update. *hugs*
Astreiks chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
YES! I've been waiting for you to continue this! Glad you didn't let it die!
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Great chapter. Thanks for updating
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Sam, Dean is coming for you...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
This is amazing. Incredible. I really, really hope you continue.
The Grim Writer chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I know it's been years since this was updated, but I still feel the need to comment on how much I enjoyed this story.

Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Ohh pleaaaase write more! This is incredible!
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Please continue writing this story, its concept is brilliant!:)
RenewedBlade chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I really, really loved this. You write beautifully, thank you so much for sharing.

I'm dying to read more though, so please, please update soon? I absolutely understand about muses being AWOL but that doesn't stop me from wanting to have more, haha. Hope your muse returns soon for this lovely piece of work. It's just brilliant.

Again, thank you for the wonderful read!

iHamster chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Interesting! I have to say that it is difficult to find alternate fanfics veering from Swan Song; I could never completely accept Dean staying with Lisa and Ben for a whole year.