Reviews for Spencer For Hire
Ichta12 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
This was honestly the most perfect Shassie story I've read, and that's saying a lot because I've read like every Shassie story there is. There was almost nothing that seemed off to me, everything was exactly how I'd write it, myself and the characters were totally developed throughout the chapters. I loved it.
Ichta12 chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Wow, you seriuosly know your movie references! Respect, brah!
Sevita chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Awesome! Another incredibly well written psych fanfic and one for my favorites list!
Tarius Black chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I love how you build up the tension before letting them finally come together. The story itself is like foreplay. Just wish there was more after ward. I feel like I'm missing the cuddle and cigarette afterward. :) Great job.
Amberlynn1991 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
wow. I just love this. your build up was perfect!
Morrolan chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Love this.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Aww. & They Were Both Worried Over Nothing!

That Ending Was Hot! I Wish It Was A Full Sex Scene Though. XP

Great Fic. IT Was Really Good.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Aww Shawn Kissed Lassie! XD But Now What? I Wonder If It's Going To Be Awkward.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
OH NO! Is He Going To Be Okay? That's Got To Be Poison In That Needle Right? Shawn Better Make It!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
"Magic ValleyToo late, Lassie. Your chocolate is already all up in your peanut butter."

~OMG That Is Pure Genius! I Am So Going To Use That! XD

"His aura is tinged with the blood of the innocent."

~Wow That's Sounds So Evil. Like Something From A Horror Film Or Something. & It Sounded To Deadly For Shawn To Say.

Aww Lassie Was Worried About Shawn! X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
OMG These Two Are So Funny! They Really Are The Best Of Friends! Shawn Is Always Lightening Up The Mood & Making Gus's Life More Exciting, & Gus Is So Understanding Of Shawn & Is There To Tell Him When To Slow Down Or To Stop. They Are The Perfect Duo. X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
OMG! Okay, Either He's There To Ask Questions & Gus Just Really Didn't Want To Go Inside & Left Shawn To Do It On His Own, Or He's Working There & Gus Just Dropped Him Off.

& Liked How Lassie Had The Thought That If His Little Fantasies Were Put Into Evidence Juliet Would Be Surprised By Who They Were About. They Were About Shawn Right? X3

Oh This Is So Good So Far! XD
Panja chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Again, I love you and your fics. I was a little worried when you said drug use because I was afraid Shawn was going to be doing drugs and for personal reasons drugs really turn me off but the way you used it was perfect. You come up with the best plots it's like you are a neverending machine of stories. I wish I could be like that. I'm struggling to write 4 pages of a story for mythology and it is a struggle. I wish I could write as well as you do. You are a goddess.
agapelove490 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Holy fucking hell! This was insanely hot and well written. Eeeek, my new favorite Shassie story. You deserve a medal for that one. _
Batboys of Baker Street chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Whew. That was sexy. I don't know what it is about the whole prostitute angle, but there's something forbidden and sexy about it. At least in fictional stories, real life is an entirely different, often dark and sad story.

Anyway, I loved this one! Much awesomness :) I love how you wrote the storyline and connected the cases and, of course, I'm all for Shawn putting himself in danger. As long as he comes out of it alive and well and preferably in Lassiter's arms. Which is pretty much what happened here, so kudos for that.

Once again, everyone was amazingly in character and the story was very well written. I cannot get enough of these fics XD And now, I'm off to go read more! Great job!