Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Other Hunter
HollyArty foeva chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Hey, for me...LONGER IS BETTER!(and so are closely placed updates!) sure short chappies are LOADS more easier to manage but, long chaps have more reading! And no offense but the quote was "Trolls in Tantrum(s) cause Terrible Trouble(NOT the Commander)" LOVE the scene where arty gets Holly on the couch all the way to the part where Arty's going to tell Holly that he loves her!
randomosity559 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
TuckingFypo chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I love how you write Orion better than how Mr. Colfer does. :D I can somehow stand his goofiness and idiocy. xD

And I also love the occasional banter, jokes and teasing that make me giggle and squeal to no end!

So please update soon! We're dying waiting! xD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Please please please update now I need to know what happens next!
CJ chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
UPDATE NOW! FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR!
Wish You Luck chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
lol I 3 Orion xD. p.s its great. p.s.s keep going!
TheArdentWriter chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Please update soon!
Ally chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Please make chapter 4! D:
TheArdentWriter chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
soooo suspenseful! But you left it off right there and didn't update for at least 2 months. UNFAIR
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
lol awesome chapter!
Nathalaia chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
This is actually quite interesting! xD

Therefore, thou shall hurry up and finish this story!

I really do hope, that you are continueing (Is that the real word?) this story O.

Well.. I hope you'll upload a chapter soon

I'm looking very much forward to - hopefully - read more!

~ Nathalaia Of The South ~
rosejack617 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! It's like Colfer wrote it himself! U have to finish this story! I love it!
blank-nolongerinuseok chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Soooooo amazingly written. It's like... actually THEM. Comes to life inside my head. Please continue veeery, very soon. :D
Delaney chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
You NEED to write more about this! It's SUPER good! I feel like I'm reading Eoin Colfer's work, it's soooo good. And it needs to be finished! I LOVE THIS!

PLEASSEEEE WRITE MORE!