Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Other Hunter
MeldaRailech chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Thank you Sakina, for writing this story. It was my rainy day fun! :) I love the way Orion talks and acts toward Artemis.
Phantom of the Fiction chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING!

Update!

Love the story, by the way.
Phantom of the Fiction chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I LOVE IT.
falling flower chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
What a great story! Can't wait to read more about Orion :)
my perspective chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
dude this is great please continue
AznLee chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Whhhhhhaaaatttttt! Why did you stop at there!'
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
*gasp* A cliffhanger! Aw... I was totally expecting Orion and Artemis to engage in some sort of duel (precursored by many words as they each try to make the challenge to their favour)
Shade O'Killer chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
oh my god, EPIC i want, no, need more! please?
K189 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
The flaw i mentioned before is really nothing too much. In fact i should apologize, for i have only one story and only one person has comented on it. The flaw, by the way, is i do not really think that Artemis would be that terrified of the little fours. And Orion has a habit of speaking medieval english. In the story, he maybe speaks to...modernly. Forgive me if i have offended you. Thos story is really good, and i hope you'll keep writing, you know, finish tje story. Please review my story too( i feel so terrible) sorry if this has taken too much of your time. -K189
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
You writing style is good, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to focus on the story, so I probably won't be reading anymore. Sorry!

-P.W. Bing
CherryBerryB chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
W. O. W. That was a REALLY good representation of eoin. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Eta Carinae1 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Whoa. I really enjoyed that. And a very long chapter is, in fact, preferable.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Booo! Why do I always do that? Race through all the existing chapters only to run into the dead end that much sooner. This chapter was a little strange, but I'm still looking forward to the next one.

-SQ
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm liking it :) I like the Artemis & Orion interaction. I've been on the look-out for post-TAC fics. 'm writing one myself, but it's on hiatus until I finish rereading all the books. Almost there though. Anyway, I'll read the ohter 2 chapters after I run some stupid errands :P

-SQ
ElfinEragon chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
cant wait for the next chapter hope it comes out soon.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »