Reviews for Artemis Fowl and the Other Hunter
fanster chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
So far I really like this. Everyone seems very in character, and is something I could easily imagine being in the 8th installment.

I was a little disappointed in the Atlantis Complex, so this makes me happy!

I hope you choose to continue. Of course, Artemis is my favorite, but your Orion really cracks me up!
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Orion is so cute. I love how... Motherly he is, with Artemis. :)

I want to marry your Orion. And I love Butler's mini-cameo here. MOAR

You want McLovin? I'll give you some, by sending you PM's telling you to hurry up. 3
ilex-ferox chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is so well written, much better than Colfer's managed recently. I love Butler as Atlas in Atlantis and the multiplying, 'tittering' fours were a joy, it was such a lovely image! It seems to me that your Orion is a much better version than the one in TAC, with a trace of the original Artemis's malice that would surely be a part of any Artemis were some wonderfully funny lines reminiscent of the early books: "I am trusting my mental wellbeing to someone whose computer password is his own name. There is no more hope left for me, other self," had me laughing out loud.

I tried very hard to come up with some 'well rounded' con-crit but failed, except that 'doth' is the third person singular present tense of do, not the second person - and that was only nit-picking.

Thanks for cheering my evening!
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I love this story! Orion is slightly less annoying than he was in the actually book. Yay!

More please?
rainbowmouse chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Most simply said? I love this!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7