Reviews for Swan Song
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
* plainly shocked *
Yuki Marie Kuran chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I really loved the story but being a major Julian fan you should have made him more realistic to Jenny! Also you should next time make the sex scence more graphic because I wasn't even sure what was happening...
nickytexter chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
i really dont get the title! sorry i just dont get it
onedreamer87 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I loved this story. I am just confused on the ending. Does Jenny die or does she live? Does Julian take her with him to the shadow world or leave her broken in the real world? What did Julian mean by "I'm my own master"?
Luna-the-Chosen-Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is just... Stunning... You actually put it to make it seem like all of them perfectly fittingly... It worked so well.

Good luck,

-Lunar.
JustOneMoreAmber chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
JULIAN LOVER RIGHT HERE.

I love the fact he's sort of...erm, evil in this story. It's different to say the least. Out of Character but still awesome none the less. And also-this may just be a personal opinion-I think you made Tom too good of a guy, when in actuality he's a total prat.

Constructive criticism:

Tense changes, grammatical errors made it a bit hard to follow. But I really really really liked the concept of this story. It was great! I wish there was more...this just seemed too short.

"He pissed me off, he's back in his nightmare."

LMAO. Oh my god, I could not stop giggling. THAT'S WHAT JULIAN'S CAPABLE OF. WHAT. XD
someonelikeyouu chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
amazing! 3 brilliant story! wish there was more!
Megasunny chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Woow... A little scary but definitely an awesome story
Boli chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
...
cherryrose89 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
loved this one shot
Rosetta Penn chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I have to give you props for writing the first Jenny/Julian story I've actually been compelled to read. Really, I'm surprised no one else has reviewed this.

I love evil Julian, and I think you handled him pretty damn well. Yes, I think that in this story he is out of character, BUT, in my opinion evil Julian HAS to be out of character (at least a little bit). I would have written a dark Julian fic myself a long time ago if not for this problem. I fell in love with Julian when I was a lot younger, when I first started reading L. J. Smith, however as I got older my crazy child mind became more and more warped until eventually L. J. Smith's "evil on the outside but good at heart" characters just didn't do it for me anymore. Still, something draws me back to them. So I'm glad there are authors like you out there to fulfill my darker daydreams.

But, ok, If you're looking for a real "critique" then I'd say watch out for tense changes and pov slips. We're with Jenny for the majority of the story, but every now and then you slip into Julian's pov, and it got a little jarring. Also, while I think I understand what you were trying to achieve, the end seemed kind of out of place. Throughout the story Julian reveals himself to be more and more evil then the Julian we're used to. THis happens at a steady rate, up until the end. Killing Jenny might have been a step too far in this particular story. If you had wanted to take it that far, I think you would have needed to slow the end down, because right now it's too sudden to be believable. Basically, I'd prefer to read a story where the writer chooses depth over shock value. Does that make any sense?

But overall, I say great job. I wouldn't have bothered to leave a review this long if I didn't like it. You definitely broken out of the box with this, and created something I really enjoyed reading.