Reviews for Wasting Water
blackXbunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awwwww! This was great. I loved seeing them in this vulnerable state. It was really sweet...plus who doesn't like a good shower-makeout-scene :)
Spike's real lover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really like this! there should be a lot more Murphy/Dresden stories! I love that couple!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
thank you... *giant, heaving sigh* this is the first DF fic ive ever read (being fairly new to the series- im somewhere halfway through "Death Masks") and from the get-go, ive been massively fond of Harry. in in vulnerable moments like these, i feel much like Murphy here... ooh, what id do to those creeps! gotta love how she helps him
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very sweet.
petros308 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very different than your following fic. Your treatment of them both is very kind and well done. I think you might of left a bit much up to the imagination.
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Why doesn't this have more reviews? This is a great little fic for the Dresden verse. I'm a big fan of Harry/Murphy ship and this does it justice. I hope more of your plot bunnies turn up here.
a reader chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I think your idiosyncratic ship name "hara-kari" is somewhat unfortunate since it is easy to misread it as "hara-kiri" (wiki it), and incorrectly infer that the story involves suicide.
agent101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I didnt understand it the first time I read it.

Now after reread it it now makes scentes to me I just hope writing and I will keep read no matter how many times it takes.
Autumnevening chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I saw that you didn't have many reviews, which is really sad. Every once in a while I come across a piece that's really well done but not many have reviewed. :-p

Point, it was good! So, I'm reviewing. :) I thought you got both their characters down quite well. I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for posting. :-D
Golden-Heart the 2nd chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ok, so I am finally reviewing! Sorry, I kept getting interrupted at first.

Oh, those two. To put it simply, they use the trope, Everyone Can See It, and put it to far too good employment. Even in the books I've checked out way into the series, they have tons of chemistry but they refuse to do anything about it. Sheesh.

Murphy's thoughts in the first paragraph is very IC, as she is a woman who attempts to take care of (ie save) everyone, but sometime she can't, and that is quite hard for her to bear. :'(

In fact, Murphy reminds me a little of my Original Character Teagan Mamre (heehee Mamre, they both have M last names lol), as they're both small, fierce, and rather handsome ladies, though Teagan lives on the other side of the law. Murphy probably wouldn't like her! Urp, spoilers for my story... I'm sorry they're clogging up the review.. but Murphy DOES remind me of Teagan Mamre - quite a lot. I WANT TO READ THE OTHER NOVELS!

Oh, and I am reviewing on my mom's Mac right now since my laptop is um, broken, so I hope I can get everything right...

The part where Murph finds Harry *crying* in the shower was so sad. Harry makes me so want to hug him at times - though since I'm probably just as short as Karrin, I'm not sure how well that would work out lol.

Props to you, Lori! You wrote this from Murphy's POV, which was really awesome. As much as I enjoy reading from Harry's point of view, it'd be cool to see what others around him think about their strange lives and the circumstances they find themselves involved it.

Um, my review is finding itself becoming rather long... I guess I better let you know that I have read White Night and Small Favor practically to pieces. I nearly have them MEMORIZED lol. Speaking of which, what book does the One-Shot come from? Just because I am curious to an unholy degree, yessire. :P

Until next story, me :)

God bless!

Golden-Heart aka Goldie.

P.S. Here is a good long review for you! :-) Hope you like it!
M.T. Quill chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
OMG, How big is her Hot Water Heater!

Just kidding. I love this approach to the story. We all know that the Harry/Murphy Tension is part of what keeps us coming back, but this was a great way to have that set aside, for a moment, and a moment of HarryMurphy comforting occur. Well done. Loved it.

Aside from which, I have a thing for shower luvvins... TMI?