Reviews for It's My Life
Millie072 chapter 1 . 8/1
Poor stupid Vernon. 50 pounds is a small amount compared to what he's going to be paying the different services (lawn care, minor house repairs, painting etc.) when Harry leaves. Neither Dudley nor Vernon will take care of things.
Samwise Pevensie chapter 15 . 7/31
Great story and well written. Thank you
Mazheart chapter 15 . 7/30
One of the better Harry attends a different school fanfics I have read.
Annie Magus chapter 15 . 7/22
Great story! Thank you for writing.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 15 . 7/21
Enjoyed the story thanks
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 12 . 7/11
Interesting.
michelleten.67 chapter 15 . 7/6
What a wonderful story. Thank you.
Hank1967 chapter 15 . 7/2
Excellent story! Loved the action-packed ending.
Hank1967 chapter 10 . 7/2
I find it rather scary that I actually agree with Lucius Malfoy... Excellent chapter! Loved Amelia's ambush of Dumbledore. Glad to see the "Other Dark Wizard"tm being taken down a few pegs. Truly, the road to Hell is paved with "good" intentions...
Hank1967 chapter 9 . 7/2
Love the prank on Rita! Enjoying the story. Quite enjoy seeing Dumbledore and Fudge get theirs!
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 7/2
Excellent chapter! Enjoying the contrasts between Hogwarts and St. Croix. Great job!
Hank1967 chapter 4 . 7/2
What a relief to see adults acting like adults! Also, what a hilarious contrast to the Hogwarts' staff meeting/Order of the Phoenix meeting in the previous chapter! Great job with this. Love the sense of irony/sarcasm inherent in the two chapters. Well done!
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 7/2
Very well written. Glad to see Harry moving forward on his decision. Enjoy the pacing and attention to details as well. Love Hedwig! And the more decisive Harry...
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 7/2
Personally, I think Hedwig was a better counselor than any wizard would have been! ;-) Loved that bit. Glad to see a Harry that thinks for himself and is willing to take risks. Great job!
Thanks for this enjoyable story
2,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »