Reviews for It's My Life
CynthiaP chapter 15 . 10h
I liked this story very much. Unique twists and turns that were well written. You did a great job!Thank you for taking the time to write and share!
PersonWithFeathers chapter 13 . 8/25
F*CKING PLOT TWIST! I was not expecting that...AT ALL! I've been just staring at the screen, trying to wrap my head around it. I surprised myself with the pure hatred I suddenly felt for Miguel...I had a bad feeling when I saw the chapter title and now I know why. Oh man, that messed me up. And I've read this before so I don't know why I'm so shocked...Damn...
Markus Ramikin chapter 15 . 8/21
Not bad.

Some weaker points:
1. the unceasing 'murica is better' theme, which got tiresome once you extended it from merely schooling to, well, everything,
2. the implausibility of the scene in which Harry, unarmed and unaided, overcomes and disarms Lucius Malfoy, then escapes a room full of Death Eaters trying to kill him.
kat callan chapter 15 . 8/21
This was really good!
Mr Bigg chapter 6 . 8/14
I would love to kknow how was the boy looking at her anxiously from under his bangs, when bangs are loud noises? You know like those made by explosions, fireworks, or even guns. The total stupidity of you Americans using a daft slang word in a story that is available here in Africa amazes me. Do you think your slang is understood world wide simply because of where you come from? Got some news for you 'It is not!'
Selande chapter 15 . 8/6
Loved this story! Excellent writing!
stars90 chapter 15 . 8/5
Brilliant work! I loved how you developed this story, with the characters basically true to themselves and in intelligent, well-made plot.
Wonderful story, loved it 3
Lynxgoddess chapter 15 . 7/29
awesome!
Rakaan chapter 15 . 7/21
As much fun as it is to read stories with Harry going solo, kicking ass and taking names, I do enjoy reading the ones with competent characters and logical choices. This was a delight to read!
pfanna chapter 12 . 7/17
The tour report was good - a bit like Batman or Bond gadgets. The implanted transmitter thing - I'm pretty sure some government did that with cats during WWII. No, really. Cat transmitters. And bomb dogs - not bomb SNIFFING dogs. Bomb dogs.

Anyway, 872 creativity points for this chapter.
pfanna chapter 8 . 7/17
Of course the rest of the chapter was so exciting that I almost forgot, but the research of animagus as a mental health/mind magic coping mechanism is great. Yes, I know it's all made up, but what affect would it have on diseases that don't affect one or the other? I admit that usually in stories that have animagus...es? animagi? that I only care about what they become and the reasoning the writer used to support the form. Now I have to look for more in-depth animagus stories :P
pfanna chapter 1 . 7/17
This isn't the first time that I've read this story, and I'm so excited that it's been long enough that it's all new to me again :)

Just in this one chapter, there are three things I really like:

1. The effective comparison to the muggle world as the catalyst to get Harry to see a bigger picture.
2. The list that had an impact on Harry once he saw it all written out like that. The list of events organized and spelled out like that had a similar impact on me.
3. In the books, we see that Harry has an inkling of mutually beneficial situations in the method he uses to try to get his permission slip signed. So it's perfectly reasonable to think that he would use similar motivation to get his relatives to help him here. But those two minor changes (newspaper article and list) cause him to use his understanding to get something so much more valuable to him than stupid Hogsmeade excursions.

Sorry - I just really like the insight here, and I'm pretty sure that when I read this before, I was too... shy/ignorant/in denial to review.
tanzar81 chapter 15 . 7/16
It's been a few years but this is my second time through. Bravo on such a wonderful story.
rosiegirl chapter 15 . 7/15
This was such a nice story! I really enjoyed it
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »