Reviews for It's My Life
criminally charmed chapter 15 . 3/31
Just found this story and finished it in one night...

Made the stomach flu bearable.
baronesspotter chapter 15 . 3/29
I love this story! The ending was great, and I just loved the story... especially that Lizard. :) I also liked the character development of Dumbledore. While you put him through the ringer, you did give him the chance to redeem himself... a little, tiny bit. Thanks for taking the time to write and share your talents.
Lana Riddle chapter 1 . 3/29
I love this fic! it's a great history and your writing it's really good!
Thanks for posting this fic,it was great!
baronesspotter chapter 4 . 3/29
You know, I didn't think that I would ever like a State story, but this one really works. I love it!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/24
As a point of order, there wouldn't be a Magical President of the United States. The equivalent position would be Secretary of Magic, a position subservient to the President.
Alie-yaoi chapter 15 . 3/23
I like
ChaosEmperorNex chapter 15 . 3/20
Read it from start to finish in one go. I have to say it was absolutely brilliant. I applaud you in your creative writing.
Please don't let Harry lose his Parsoltounge!
MayeGirl chapter 15 . 2/28
This story is amazing. The development was astonishing and the conclusion phenominal
MayeGirl chapter 13 . 2/28
I love Remus here. He is awesome.
MayeGirl chapter 12 . 2/28
I would just like to point out that J.K. Rowling wrote the series, she chose to use the U.S measuring system.
SARA chapter 15 . 2/25
This was a GREAT story. Thank you very much for sharing it. I had this building ray of hope in my chest as I was reading about Harry picking out schools. I was happy when he was looking at the USA and thought for sure he would pick Salume. But then you blew me away with Minnesota! *Can you Tell I'm from MN?* This made me so happy! Harry Potter in MN. The best part was that the actual adults defeated Tom. Like they should have.
Thanks again for posting this story. I stayed up way passed my bedtime to finish it.
Gravity's Child chapter 15 . 2/18
Perfect story. I loved it, and the way that Sirius and Severus made up... (kiss and make out! Er... up? *smiles sheepishly*) It was perfect.
Jannafrancine chapter 6 . 2/15
Great story. I like your version of Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the Weasleys finding out the truth about Peter better than the Canon version. You made it impossible for him to get away so hopefully Harry will get the loving family with Sirius that he always should have had.
Boots chapter 15 . 2/12
Thanks for a great story, I very much enjoyed it. So much that its now 2am, and I have 8am classes...oh well...
1,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »