Reviews for It's My Life
deschiffchiff chapter 15 . 5/13
I very much enjoyed your wonderful story, thank you !
Sensorybuzz chapter 15 . 5/9
Great story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Oh dear chapter 1 . 5/7
Please do your research! There are three police forces in London, the metropolitan police, city of London police and the transport police. No newspaper would state that the police are called bobbies because nobody really uses that name anymore. The truncheon is not a short wooden baton anymore. They carry an extendable tactical baton, in plain sight! There is a specialised firearms unit who are called to any occasion requiring an armed response.
Also a yard is a large area of concrete, what you are referring to is a garden.
Shandablonde chapter 15 . 4/14
Good story, thank you for taking the time to write it!
Great story! Read it before, just read it again, and will probably read it again in the future. Of course I totally imagine that Harry and Hermione meet back up in the future... .. ...
I know it wasn't right to rage at Hermione but I never claimed to be reasonable
LOVED REMUS SIRIUS AND HARRY'S MEETing
Did I viciously curse Hermione for telling Dumbles so much? Yes I did, like bish KEEP YOUR FRIGGING MOUTH SHUT DON'T SPILL HARRY'S SECRETS *SIGHS*
geenakmom chapter 15 . 3/16
Loved reading this!
Lester chapter 1 . 2/3
Love how Harry isn't Dark, cause usually Fics like these are, this is a breath of fresh air.
This is my second reading of this and I’ve so enjoyed it.
loved this well done
D chapter 15 . 1/27
This was wonderful to read! I loved seeing Harry realize something was wrong and make the best decisions for himself and his safety.
FFFudgeUp chapter 15 . 1/11
Great story. Love a good Harry who takes charge of his life. Thanks for sharing!
Thorgrim Forgiaferro chapter 15 . 1/8
Beautiful work, not too heavy and not too light.
Thanks
csheila chapter 14 . 12/24/2021
I could foresee a rescue happening as quickly it did.

I like your Harryin this story. Generally, he knows he is not able to fight. But he never lets them see him sweat. He needs to take more revenge on Lucius.
2,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »