Reviews for It's My Life
Scabbers1957 chapter 15 . 3/20
A very well thought out and written story.

:))
torlan2003 chapter 15 . 3/4
Great story, I enjoyed your story very much. It was a good look at logic and the lack of it as applied to Harry. It was to bad Harry had to renounce his citizenship but an understandable choice. Thank you for writing this story.
torlan2003 chapter 9 . 3/4
Ha ha I like to see Rita get it for a change.
torlan2003 chapter 6 . 3/4
Great chapter, I thought the lawyer section was great. It is interesting that a discussion with a lawyer would be so positive. I am glad Sirius has a chance. It was one of the things I was wondering about with Harry gone. Thank you for writing.
Madam Bones finds non-magical as well as magical area denial things disturbing?! I guess that means that it's better to allow Tommy-boy to rape, torture and kill. She should be more then happy to allow the FBI to kill every single one of Riddles supporters. After all if they're dead, they can't bribe anyone nor do anything else to harm or injure. Sure if you get all his marked and unmarked followers you'll kill off a hell of a lot the Pureblood morons with old money. But when it's a case of protecting the few killers and their supporters versus the rest of the magical world, the purebloods LOOSE!
torlan2003 chapter 4 . 3/3
Great story, I am enjoying your story quite a bit. The look at Hogwarts from another school is very interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 3/3
Great chapter, I like seeing logic applied in the story. Looking forward to seeing what happens.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/1
Boy isn't Vernon being generous! A whole fifty pounds if Harry can find a year round school in the next two weeks! The fat moron spends more then that on his baby whale of a son at least twice a year! Harry should find away to tell Social Services about his treatment by his supposed relatives immediately after leaving for his new school. Let them see how normal people feel about child abuse. Should be good enough to cause Vernon to burst a blood vessel. Likely loose his job as well.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 2/27
15. A good interesting redo from the end of CoS with Harry thinking for himself and logically taking the opportunity to escape Dumbledore and change schools.
Good arguments to show Dumbledore's failure caused Harry to fear his Greater Good than Tom. Sad Dumbledore escaped punishment for his deliberate mistakes and crimes against Harry, Sirius, James and Lily.
Nice finish to end Voldemort's rein of Terror.
Thank you for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
r.tidmore chapter 15 . 2/21
have to ask, why wasn't the tracker also a portkey?
ripper34 chapter 15 . 1/26
Good story
Phillies2 chapter 15 . 1/6
Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it a lot. Kinda stinks Hermione didn't go to his school though now that I thought about it. I enjoy some pics where other nations help in Riddles defeat so this story was refreshing
Phillies2 chapter 12 . 1/6
I loved how badass you made the Americans compared to the brits. Must be my Patriotism showing through. Can't wait to see how you end this
553Colinm chapter 15 . 12/29/2016