Reviews for It's My Life
Anon chapter 8 . 9/13
false
What Dumbledore and the Prophet have done, portraying Harry in a negative light amd then announcing his current location in the newspaper, would be considered, if not defamation, false light. In addition, of course to releasing private information about an international citizen while encouraging the public to harass him. Not to mention endangerment by offering his information in a location easily acceasible by the unapprehended dark lord who has attempted to murder him 3 times so far. I'm mad at Dumbledore right now...gaaaaaah! I hope he gets sued and dragged through the mud and ruined! Ah well, at least you know you're writing a job well done when your readers are upset in defense of the characters. Cheer! Thanks for sharing your work with us! I look forward to reading more.
Firefox chapter 1 . 9/10
Wow, he's paying Harry to get ride of himself. I didn't think Vernon could be so nice while being mean.
Badbonita chapter 15 . 8/25
Yep, it sounds like Harry just might have his happy-ever-after.

I know you wrote this a while ago but I just found it and it's wonderful. Thank you for posting.
the other witch chapter 15 . 8/25
Nice story! THANKS
Weasel Fu chapter 10 . 8/24
I like your story!
bullfrog1198 chapter 1 . 8/19
This was an amazing story that I enjoyed beginning to end. Well done.
Excellence impersonated chapter 1 . 7/22
nice one
simple and sufficient
mab70 chapter 15 . 6/17
Lovely story! Very much enjoyed reading this!
Thank you for sharing your talent!
SaiyaCat chapter 15 . 6/13
Aaawwww
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 6/13
WOw
JayMJane chapter 15 . 6/8
I would have liked if we could have seen more of his classes and daily life as a student. Also I missed his friends from Britain commenting on what happened. It was an interesting story.
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it!
bpvreader chapter 15 . 5/12
thanks for a good story! I enjoyed it.
Maltheniel chapter 15 . 4/26
Enjoyed this take on things quite a bit. I always enjoy stories where Sirius lives and gets to raise Harry.
sexy Seren chapter 15 . 4/15