Reviews for It's My Life
dogsby chapter 14 . 7/4
This was my second time reading and it was just as wonderful as last time, thank you!
stevefocus chapter 15 . 6/29
Great story, really enjoyed reading it.
Elias Guerrera is mine.
den123456 chapter 2 . 6/6
This fic is bad, no sugar coating. You are literally just writing your thoughts and complaints about Hogwarts as Harry's dialogue, NOBODY actually talked like that! Harry's dialogue reads as if Harry is reciting a speech to an audience, and it makes for really bad writing
den123456 chapter 1 . 6/6
Why would a London newspaper have to explain what Bobbies are to they're readers?
Queen of all things Nerdy chapter 15 . 6/5
Hi! I know that this fic has been finished for a long time, but I know I appreciate praise anytime. I really enjoyed your fic. It held my attention to the very end and I love that Sirius finally made a amends to Snape. I loved so many things about this fic and even if it is late, I still thought you should know. Best Wishes!
So after most of his crime and neglect is related to children, he is allowed to continue to be Headmaster at Hogwarts?

It's nice that he finally found out about his teachers. But if he really didn't know before, then he was grossly neglecting his duties. Not that I believe he didn't know, as his is described to be aware of most things that happen at the school. It is likely that he got complaints before. So if he really is unaware, he is willfully ignorant.

I can understand that Harry has nobody who cares for him. But that is not true for others. Neville, Susan or Draco have guardians with positions of influence in the Wizengamot or the school board. Surely one of them should have done something about the bad teachers.

I find it much more believable that Dumbledore intentionally sent Sirius to Azkaban, intentionally had Harry abused at the Dursleys, so that Harry's life would be so bad that he would be willing to get himself killed. Especially after the last book, it only makes sense that is was his plan from the beginning that Harry should get himself killed.
While we don't learn of his motivations is this story, we hear his excuses that he had the best intentions. If we were to believe that, then he has the best intentions, but lousy judgment. He should be kept far away from any significant decision.
Whatever his intentions, his actions speak for themselves, or more precisely against him.
paz chapter 14 . 5/17
Great story
Mickey chapter 15 . 5/8
I loved it
staar chapter 15 . 5/7
awesome story !
Rez chapter 15 . 4/26
That was a wild ride. Thank you for the read (and sorry for the less than inspiring review. I'm just not good at them .) KTN
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 15 . 4/26
I LOVE THIS! I wish there was a sequel! I can't say anything else; I can't express my love for this fanfic!
gohan21 chapter 15 . 4/16
It's My Life is one of the better stories that I have read
GatorLHA chapter 15 . 4/11
Bene Factum! Thank you for completing this story!
delia cerrano chapter 15 . 4/11
This was a seriously good story (pun intended)! Please write more. The plot was fresh & the actions were logical (if magic can be logical). The ending was great! One of the happiest I've read...Severus and Sirius working together on such a program of goodness for all.
1,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »