Reviews for It's My Life
charm13insomnia chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
nice story
GuidingHand chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
I like Xoltol and how is constantly making demands of his "servants". Favorite scenes: Harry talking or Tom about fleeing Dumbledore and Snape's article in the final chapter.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love the term Durskaban! You are having Harry a lot of the same questions I have had. How can they possibly promote Hogwarts as being the best and safest magical school in Britain when it is clearly dangerous and littered with poor teaching staff? I look forward to seeing where Harry ends up and how it differs.
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
My only problem with this so far is that Harry should be entering 8th grade, not 9th.
I'll break it down for you.
1st year - ...
2nd year - 7th grade
3rd year (Harry's current year) - 8th grade
4th year - 9th grade
5th year - 10th grade
6th year - 11th grade
7th year - 12th grade

It doesn't matter that the new school starts at 7th grade. That just means that Hogwarts starts a year younger. Since Hogwarts fails so hard as a school, the extra year doesn't really matter. I mean, you have Harry taking remedial classes... so why would you place him in a grade with students a year older than him?
Datu824 chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Great story! Love it!
misherukuro chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Good Job. ,
taxzombie chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
When you look at his list it makes one wonder just what the hell kind of insane asylum is he going to. Either the adults are all morons or they have some kind of twisted plan which involves him. Or perhaps a and b combined.

Queue the MOB and his 'greater good'.

Enjoyed this setup chapter. Did a good job of setting the stage for what it to come.
KiraIqa chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Thank you so much for this story!
I enjoyed it greatly!
d(*v*)b
Akalei349 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Great story, very well written
Booklover0608 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Durskaban!
I just had to write that word at least once! 3
Very nice story!
d1x1lady chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Awesome story! So cool how you had the different law enforcement groups working together. Also fantastic how Dumbledore was finally called out on his behavior. This was a joy to read.
FairAris chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
I enjoyed your story. The ending was well done.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Awesome story. Different from a lot of stories, I've read, but great. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
angelaneahwalker chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
good fic...i'm glad i have came across it...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/11/2013