Reviews for It's My Life
Not A Muggle chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
Great story! I am glad I discovered it and saddened I didn't discover it sooner! I love stories where Harry goes off and does his own thing.
a Seriously Great story.
a reader fan chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I am glad Sirius has showed up in this story. I would like to see Hermione in Harry's new school!
a reader fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
LOL. Uncle Vernon is really eager! That's probably more than they spend on Harry all summer.
allenx14 chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
Thanks for the great story.
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
Great story. :)
ozmaba chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
I really, really like this story. Honestly, it's the most satisfying story that I've red recently.
Grandola chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Love the ending to this chapter. Moment I read Rita's article I hated her but when she had her conversation with Umbridge I loved her.
SeverlyLate chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
You are kind of contradicting yourself, since the pressure on hp for whatever reason did result in Voldi defeat.
Confusing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Definitely liked the story. Cool for myself cause I live 15 minutes from Stillwater.
Readerjkr chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
Excellent story, very nice writing style. I loved the contemporary magic tools in the US.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Asking Dumbledork and his order of chicken brain nitwits for help is worse than going to Moe, Larry, and Curly. They will just get in the way of the real men and adults.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
Bezoars are probably only effective for ingested poisons.
tkepner chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
Nicely done! Keep writing.
tkepner chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Minor math error on your part: Harry is in 8th grade, not 9th. He is starting what would be his 3rd year, meaning he has 5 years to go. Counting down 5 from 12 gives you 8th grade.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2015