Reviews for It's My Life
Rabenweise chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Hi, I rather like your story. I'm glad that here, Harry has found a school where he is treated as an equal human being, gets a mature best friend, an alive godfather and a peaceful life in the end. Kind regards - Rabenweise
Centaurious chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
If his crimes relate to children, why would you let him stay at Hogwarts? It would make more sense if he kept his job as Supreme Mugwump of the ICW and out of British politics and out of British schools.
crankypants16 chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Re-read this today - great story!
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Typical America is the best at everything bullshit. Its like a Gary Stu OC just appearing out of nowhere. Other than that it was a pretty good fic.
Rosa Mundi chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
I've probably reviewed this already, but just in case - I just reread Harrison Stevens and enjoyed it immensely and now am working on the one. I reread Dragonkin at least once a year, but I realized I haven't reread your other works in long enough that I'm not sure I remember them. Now undertaking to fix that. :)
HealingRose2 chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
I like this story very much.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
With Fudge as the head of government n Magical Britain all hopes of being dragged into the present century just died a pathetic whimpering death. Outright lies and colourful exaggeration to pad his reputation shows the true future if Britain...at least Harry Siriys and Remus won't be their to live it. Great story.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Yeah that was a mistake to kidnap him in front of Mooney and padfoot, and to use Miguel to do it...ouch.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Maybe, eventually Britain will be able to join the modern Magical era this century lol. All because a young boy thought his life was more important than to be the wizards and relatives latest flogging boy.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
I hope both Dawlish and the Prophet will be held responsible for the attempted murders that have happened?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Spin doctor to the front lines lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
That was Sirius or was it Remus since it included chocolates lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
All those comments and none of them think there is anything wrong with having a thirteen year old boy dragged back to Britain to kill a man that has everyone else let become a Dark Lord . There was no mention of the lives he saved in second year while everyone else ignored the danger...there is no mention of the fact that he gas vanquished said mass killer three times and still they need a thirteen year old to do their dirty work for him.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Did Dumbledore come to apologize or use compulsion and loyalty charms to make him return? I hope Sirius does stay in the states.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Interesting on how having one teenage boy leave school can start solving problems isn't it?
1,966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »