Reviews for It's My Life
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
As a point of order, there wouldn't be a Magical President of the United States. The equivalent position would be Secretary of Magic, a position subservient to the President.
Alie-yaoi chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
I like
ChaosEmperorNex chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
Read it from start to finish in one go. I have to say it was absolutely brilliant. I applaud you in your creative writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Please don't let Harry lose his Parsoltounge!
MayeGirl chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
This story is amazing. The development was astonishing and the conclusion phenominal
MayeGirl chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I love Remus here. He is awesome.
MayeGirl chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
I would just like to point out that J.K. Rowling wrote the series, she chose to use the U.S measuring system.
SARA chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
This was a GREAT story. Thank you very much for sharing it. I had this building ray of hope in my chest as I was reading about Harry picking out schools. I was happy when he was looking at the USA and thought for sure he would pick Salume. But then you blew me away with Minnesota! *Can you Tell I'm from MN?* This made me so happy! Harry Potter in MN. The best part was that the actual adults defeated Tom. Like they should have.
Thanks again for posting this story. I stayed up way passed my bedtime to finish it.
Gravity's Child chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Perfect story. I loved it, and the way that Sirius and Severus made up... (kiss and make out! Er... up? *smiles sheepishly*) It was perfect.
Jannafrancine chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Great story. I like your version of Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the Weasleys finding out the truth about Peter better than the Canon version. You made it impossible for him to get away so hopefully Harry will get the loving family with Sirius that he always should have had.
Boots chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Thanks for a great story, I very much enjoyed it. So much that its now 2am, and I have 8am classes...oh well...
Alisyn Rae chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I must have read this story a million times. I've come across it again and here I go. This was the first "Harry goes to new school" fic I've read and it is phenominal. Incredible job. I'm rereading it once more.
Ina Bauer chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
I just found and read your FF.
In my eyes you have simply canceled. I mean, you had so much more you can make out of it.
How will Sirius put his plans into action?
And what job is taking Harry?

Too bad that the FF has only 15 chapters! But thank you, you really have a good writing style.
Eholiday chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
I enjoyed your story!
Fallwalker chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Yes, Love those Americans. Glad the DMLE were able to work together to bring down old Voldy.
1,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »