Reviews for It's My Life
IIEarlGreyII chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
A decent story. I think You-Know-Who went out a bit pathetically, however I can't think of anything else I would have changed. A little too detail oriented when describing the school and the FBI's R&D. I only really remember two members of staff appearing more than once, and the R&D was at the end of the story and only used a bit. I don't think I really needed all of that information in either case. But it was a fun read and thank you for writing it. The lizard was the best character. More lizards next time.
Lemini chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
Wonderful fanfic. Quite logical and believable.
hdres chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I really enjoyed this story particularly the defeat of Tom Riddle and the description of the new school. You came up with a plot of great originality. Thank you
temple of the chaos raven chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
2-7
1-6

q8'D
laelruin chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
Yay! I loved it! This was a very different take than I've seen much of before and I really enjoyed it.
Congrats on a wonderful story!
L
rb2312 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Nice chapter

with harry politely telling dumbles why he left and also to keep his nose out of his life.
guessing the old man's legend is not as well known in the states, so he will not be able to get his way by simply havi g poeple blindly follow him.
Handy if he finds out where harry is at school.

hoping hermione also transfers to the new school. Maybe after a year of being harry's penpal
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
I'm confused. Why would Harry be a ninth grader? In the American system, he should be in eighth grade. In the story, he was going to enter into the third Hogwart's year. And he thanked Minerva for two years of help. He saw Sirius hanging around in Grim form. I don't understand the timing.
dogsby chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
This was my second time reading and it was just as wonderful as last time, thank you!
stevefocus chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
Great story, really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Elias Guerrera is mine.
DBNY94 chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
This fic is bad, no sugar coating. You are literally just writing your thoughts and complaints about Hogwarts as Harry's dialogue, NOBODY actually talked like that! Harry's dialogue reads as if Harry is reciting a speech to an audience, and it makes for really bad writing
DBNY94 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Why would a London newspaper have to explain what Bobbies are to they're readers?
Queen of all things Nerdy chapter 15 . 6/5/2016
Hi! I know that this fic has been finished for a long time, but I know I appreciate praise anytime. I really enjoyed your fic. It held my attention to the very end and I love that Sirius finally made a amends to Snape. I loved so many things about this fic and even if it is late, I still thought you should know. Best Wishes!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
So after most of his crime and neglect is related to children, he is allowed to continue to be Headmaster at Hogwarts?

It's nice that he finally found out about his teachers. But if he really didn't know before, then he was grossly neglecting his duties. Not that I believe he didn't know, as his is described to be aware of most things that happen at the school. It is likely that he got complaints before. So if he really is unaware, he is willfully ignorant.

I can understand that Harry has nobody who cares for him. But that is not true for others. Neville, Susan or Draco have guardians with positions of influence in the Wizengamot or the school board. Surely one of them should have done something about the bad teachers.

I find it much more believable that Dumbledore intentionally sent Sirius to Azkaban, intentionally had Harry abused at the Dursleys, so that Harry's life would be so bad that he would be willing to get himself killed. Especially after the last book, it only makes sense that is was his plan from the beginning that Harry should get himself killed.
While we don't learn of his motivations is this story, we hear his excuses that he had the best intentions. If we were to believe that, then he has the best intentions, but lousy judgment. He should be kept far away from any significant decision.
Whatever his intentions, his actions speak for themselves, or more precisely against him.
paz chapter 14 . 5/17/2016