Reviews for Wilting Blossoms
general yumi chapter 1 . 5/14
Okay woah. *wipes tears frantically* This was an awesome story. Well written and certainly hits readers in the feels. *wipes tears again* It was great and I love it. You did an awesome job author-san. *lets tears fall as I begin to reread this wonderful story*
Omfg the feels.
Sehcturc chapter 1 . 4/1
I cries now
Marutokifae chapter 1 . 2/2
my heart is dead!It was really good,too good it made want to curl up and is my for life.
YullenSunsetKitsune chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
After reading this, i started crying. This was a very good story (and sad).
Crowsnight66 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh, I was so close to crying! So sad! First Shikigami and now this! You keep killing my Allen! It was really sweet. I love the way you incorporated the flowers throughout it. I've done the same thing with gems and I think sometimes, it really adds to the story. The very end...the last sentence...so cheesy, but so touching. I LIVE FOR THAT STUFF! Great job!
Happy Writing,
Crowsnight
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
It was a beautiful yet really sad story. I loved it, and hated it at the same time. I really don't like crying and I'm kind of fond if happy endings.
You are still quite gifted and I enjoyed reading you fiction.
Alice.
jess chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
holy crap this was amazing. even though this fic was depressing i loved the connection between allen and kanda even after death. 100000/100000
SateAyam chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I'm dying slowly.

I'm sorry...

I don't know why but...

This is the most angsty read I ever read before in my life.

Your story is nice if I should say. But that's not what I really want to say.

You made a fanfiction that could 'slipping' to our innocoence-Lel I mean heart.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS JUST ME OR WHAT BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS SO DAMN PERFECT GODDAMMIT VADUDFJDHDBXD 33333333
otaku chick chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
KYAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!TT KYAAAAAHAAAAA! WAHHHHHHHH TH-THEY DIE!? KYAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA! * weird combinations of snorts sniffles tears and cries come from me*
T-T chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
plz...plz make more ur a wonderfully talented writer TTTT im crying buckets at 3 am
jade chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
oh my god this made me cy its so beautiful...i cant even find the words to explain this...its awesome beautiful,heart breaking,and touching im crying so much right now make another one please make another one you have a great talent for writing and when i saw "allens hand was tightly encolsed in kandas one so tightly it seemed that no one would be able to force them apart..." my heart bursted at that so very great not a suporrter of yaoi but his is a rare exception
Sweetycakes chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
i like cried at this it was so beautifully written
taliatheotaku chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I cried.
Need I say more? (actually, yes)
Your writing style is absolutely beautiful. I like how at the end, which was extremely tragic, you managed to make it somewhat lighthearted. Number one, because they actually defeated all the Noahs, meaning they ended the war. Number two because they died together, holding on to each other's hands. T_T I honestly love this story. I always hate character deaths but I'm in love with yours. I should be thanking you for writing this lol.
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
God you evil woman... Now i'm crying. I hope my family doesn't walk in on me right now. Im not talking about 'tearing up' TT-TT My face it all red and crappy looking now... In short, it was beautiful