Reviews for Wilting Blossoms
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
What are you looking at? These are not tears! This rain! It just so happens that it's raining. In my room.
Yuuki-Yasu chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This story is very moving, I just cried throughout - wishing they could have lived together but as I read the last bit of the story I felt a bit joyful because even in death they are together.
Amanda A Fox chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Very beautiful story... OMG the end... the end... SO SAD BUT SO AWESOME !
I love the idea of flower. And the characters are not OOC. Thanks for it !
A.
Awayuki chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
you...
Yootjje chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
damn you made me cry alright, its a sad thought to think there arent many exorcists left but at the same time its unfortunately very realistic. I hate thinking that kanda doesnt have long to live anymore, and i cant imagine how allen will get out of his predicament in the manga (if it ever continues..)

anyway great, yet very sad story!
general yumi chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Okay woah. *wipes tears frantically* This was an awesome story. Well written and certainly hits readers in the feels. *wipes tears again* It was great and I love it. You did an awesome job author-san. *lets tears fall as I begin to reread this wonderful story*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Omfg the feels.
Sehcturc chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I cries now
Marutokifae chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
my heart is dead!It was really good,too good it made want to curl up and is my for life.
NekoYullenMidnightKitsune chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
After reading this, i started crying. This was a very good story (and sad).
Crowsnight66 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh, I was so close to crying! So sad! First Shikigami and now this! You keep killing my Allen! It was really sweet. I love the way you incorporated the flowers throughout it. I've done the same thing with gems and I think sometimes, it really adds to the story. The very end...the last sentence...so cheesy, but so touching. I LIVE FOR THAT STUFF! Great job!
Happy Writing,
Crowsnight
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
It was a beautiful yet really sad story. I loved it, and hated it at the same time. I really don't like crying and I'm kind of fond if happy endings.
You are still quite gifted and I enjoyed reading you fiction.
Alice.
jess chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
holy crap this was amazing. even though this fic was depressing i loved the connection between allen and kanda even after death. 100000/100000
SateAyam chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I'm dying slowly.

I'm sorry...

I don't know why but...

This is the most angsty read I ever read before in my life.

Your story is nice if I should say. But that's not what I really want to say.

You made a fanfiction that could 'slipping' to our innocoence-Lel I mean heart.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS JUST ME OR WHAT BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS SO DAMN PERFECT GODDAMMIT VADUDFJDHDBXD 33333333
otaku chick chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
KYAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!TT KYAAAAAHAAAAA! WAHHHHHHHH TH-THEY DIE!? KYAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA! * weird combinations of snorts sniffles tears and cries come from me*