Reviews for Return to Oz
klu chapter 1 . 4/21
I really enjoyed this (up to the rather confusing end) - not the part where Emily's mother was murdered, but both the emotion and grit that she displayed as she handled herself.

I didn't understand that ending; the demon said it wanted to make a deal, but it just killed her? was that because she refused the deal, or was her death part of the deal? And WHY in the name of all that is holy and pure, did Dean and Emily not take Cas with them to her apartment? Even thought her mother's death was supposedly done by a man who was upset at being fired, it's still possible he was possessed. It makes no sense that they didn't even consider that possibility. And even if there weren't any demons involved in that crime, since the duo knows demons are looking for them, it's still quite plausible that demons would be watching/waiting in her apartment, especially now that her mother has died.
I do hope there is more to this series.
123a456e chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
What! OMG!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa!

You did WHAT?

... yeah, so I totally didn't see that coming. I hope that's not the end of it, because if it is... Well, okay, it's a sad but also oddly fitting end to the story. On the other hand - why? Why?

Now, on a subject unrelated to those last few paragraphs, there was a line near the beginning of this story: 'She kept her eyes open.' I found it to be a strangely fitting way to sum up what Emily has done and been through over the last couple of stories.

So, in the end, kudos for a dramatic ending, but I really hope there's more. For starters, what was the deal? For another, is Dean really going to get blamed for this?
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
What? No! *whimpers* The pesky demons! First, they use her as a meatsuit to take out her team, now they kill her when she's finally starting to get a life again! Isn't there any way that Castiel can bring her back? Maybe at least one other member of the team while he's at it? I mean, if the Apocalypse is starting back up, then that should be a good enough reason, right? *puppy-dog eyes* Pretty please with both Winchesters and the entire BAU on top?
miaa29 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Great story really looking forward to the next story. Although I have never seen Supernatural I really like the pairing of Emily and Dean, and now I will have to check out the show. Also wanted to say that I really enjoy your writing, I'm new to finding fanfiction since Dean and you are by far becoming my favorite writer.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very well done, and very sad at the end. I hope you decide to make a part four.
Xayian chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ah...come on! you can't end it like that! No grand schemes and Crossroad demons allowed to snafu the Dean/Emily angst train *grrr* Well, I guess all I have to say is that I loved it and leave it at that. :)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
oh my gosh it was really good... but the ending? oh no you have to do another sequel! pleasee
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 8/13/2010