Reviews for Betwixt
DreamWeaver44 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
First off, I have to say that I enjoyed reading this fic. There aren't alot of finished Harry/Jacob fics out there and I was glad to have found this one. Despite it's short length, I felt that you managed to pace it well and it worked out in the end. The only issue I have is that I felt something wasn't really resolved with Harry and Hermione. After how she defended Professor Reilly and then at at the end before Harry was captured, it was mentioned that Harry hadn't recieved a letter back from her concerning Harry's worries. Maybe it's just me, but I felt like maybe there should've been a confrontation between them. But, aside from that, I still really liked it.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
good story - i liked it :)
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
nice really nice
ketsuekilover chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Sequel?
anonomous0angel chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. The only questions left sort of unanswered was who was the fience to prof. Reilly, and how did she end up joining with Bellatrix. I was thinking that maybe the guy was a voldemort supporter that was only with her to get into the school and now that everyone else was caught he couldn't risk it or something like that. I also don't get why Harry didn't meantion to Reilly that he literally died so that someone else could defeat voldemort. He could have told her that when it was just the two of them in the cell and have her preform some sort of memory charm to prove that he's not lying and then she would realise how wrong she's been and maybe help him excape. I like how the end was written though, it did tie up all lose ends. I particularly liked when Harry admitted that he needs help. It reminded me of real life soldiers who come back from war and everyone else including them think they they're fine and that everything is going to be alright now that they're home but it never goes away and it's something that has to be delt with.

So I guess I'm trying to say thank you for writing a very enjoyable fanfiction. I'm going to go look at what else you've written now. Bbyes
Mistress M-n-M chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Great story but I was wondering...what happened to Remus?
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Probably the best and most well-written story I've read on this fandom! Absopositively awesome! I really liked it and I'm glad you finished it as I'd be so sad to have to wait for more lol. But I still loved it and had a fun time reading it :)
Qwinn chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I liked it, and I love the pairing. I only have one question, what happened to Remus? There was those letters in the beginging but then he just disapeared? Anyway, it was a fun read and I'll look forward to read more of your stuff.
rebecca85 chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Okay, so you asked. I did like this story, with Jasper being Harry's distant cousing and all that. Very plausible. And although it was sometimes confusing, it was actually nice that some things didn't end up anywhere. Like Harry's training was ultimately not necessary, from the war-point, at least.

But there were almost equal amounts of things that bugged me. And I normally just shut up about these, but like I said: you asked.

Most notably I got irritated by the word 'mate' in this. Imprints are not mates. And, well, a lot of the stuff with the werewolves were incorrect but it seems like you haven't read the fourth book, so I guess that's why. Also, Bella and Edward are MADE for each others. Again, if you read the books carefully, and also go download the first part of Midnight Sun from Stephenie Meyer's homepage, you will see that. I'm not a particular fan of the pair, but they really are both just so pathetic that they belong with each other. Or rather, Bella is the one for Edward. (God, Edward is such a geek.) Plus, Harry is SUCH a hyporcite. He's the one having a bonding ceremony to be young, healthy and always with Jacob, but when Bella wants that with Edward, Harry's all "zOMG, she's such a bitch, what about her friends (that she doesn't have), her mother (who is happily married somewhere in California) or her dad (who has already survived without her for fifteen years) who will all be left behind, and for what? Just because she found true love and will be turned into a vampire sooner or later, why on Earth would she want to do it sooner? Let's get married and be forever young, Jacob."

Then, you quite left the whole occlumency training lying around. What happened to Harry's dark castle? Did he decide that mental training could go screw itself? Yeah, well...

And if there weren't enough topics that irritated me, then the spelling would have done the trick eventually. Sometimes I just had to read with one eye open and squint, so that I wouldn't notice that some sentences weren't structually sound, but did have some meaning to them as soon as I could figure out what word was missing, or what word was *supposed* to be there, or where the sentence should have ended.

I'm sorry for all of this whining, but I just get very anxious to see a good story so mangled by a lot of little mistakes. If you could just correct the spelling at least, it would help everything else blend in.

Thank you for listening my rant, and I thank you for writing this story. I hope this doesn't come off as a flame, I apologize if it sounds too much like it.

Luv, reb
Lynka Read chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I loved your story.
freakonaleash605 chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Hey, great story. I really like how you made Harry in this, you had him progressively get better, and heal from all the trauma in his life in a very believable way. I wish there was a bit more about Harry's relationship with Jasper, but the main thing that confused me is what happened to Remus? He seemed to completely disappear from your story when Harry went to the Cullens, even the letters he wrote weren't mentioned again. I found that a bit odd as they seemed to get closer in the beginning of your story and I would think Remus would be there for Harry through most of this, and if you had had him killed Harry would have a big reaction to it and the letters would still make an appearance.
00000909000000 chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Awww, Harry found a family, Jacob and Harry found each other, and I found your story. So Happiness all around. Thanks for a great story, I loved how you wrote the characters very compelling. Thanks!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
interesting story : )
Aiwendil1 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Hey!

I really liked your Harry. The fact that he decided for himself that he needed help and asked for a mind-healer as well as the whole being tired of war thing was displayed well. And also I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of this imprinting and soul mate thing which seems to leave little to no chance to decide for oneself, you at least had the relationship develop slowly and beautifully. Another thing I really liked was your take of the relationship between Edward and Bella. It freaks me that the books and many authors so frequently ignore the fact that she leaves behind a loving if a bit dyfunctional family. And I'm just not able to see Edward giving up his believe that turning her would be stealing her soul and that he therefore would ever do so. Thanks for that!

The only real complain I have is that I would have liked to see more of Jasper as I have to admit a certain fascination for the war veteran-empath-vampire. :) But then, that's just personal preference and the rest was really good.

So thanks a lot for writing this,

ai
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Wonderful. I love that you changed Harry's perfession for after his schooling to a mind healer then an Arror(sp?). I also love that Harry wasn't the one to kill Riddle. I really really love that you had Harry get profesional help, that is somthing that I think that he has always needed yet I seldom see writers have it Happen J.K. didn't and that is in my oppinion so very wrong on so many ways. Again this is a wonderful story.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »