Reviews for Don't Call It a Comeback
Jen chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
Thanks!
jEN chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
I wouldn't mind some overkill, lol.
Jen chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Loved it.
Sky chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I looove this series of oneshots! I was about to head out when I read chapter 2 and it just made me change into something red. :)
Jessica L.A chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
I'm going through planning on reading the whole thing before reviewing, but I just couldn't when I came to this chapter/one-shot because I loved it and enjoyed it sooooo much! Ah-mazing work with this one, never felt myself getting bored and kept wishing for my own personal Auggie even more. I hope that we get to see a jealous Auggie this year now that they're a couple and we get to see him being all even more over-protective and (of course) possessive with Annie enjoying it and getting her own personal kick out of it, with maybe making a comment about how now he knows how she felt when he picked up all these girls in front of her since she started having feelings for him. You know? What I just said inspired me do maybe write something after I'm done with my own (and first) Walkerson story (possible one-shot trilogy). Anyways, awesome and amazingly work. Keep it up (:
Scryer-LuqGaru chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
Please come back to this! Please! you only have 4 more!
Scryer-LuqGaru chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
I love these little shorts, some adorable and others are downright hot. I love the mix of fluff and lemon. Keep up the good work.
thefangirl05 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Mr. Feeny? Fee-eee-eee-neh! *okay, total BMW flashback...* I like these little one-shots, mostly because I'm way too wordy to come up with them, and they're like little behind the scenes fillers. And I'm getting my fan fic fix because S3 starts tomorrow!
Katya chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
Awesome! And no, it's not too much. That is so them... You are a sheer talent!
Kyizi chapter 26 . 1/24/2013
I've absolutely loved reading all these! I'm still new to the genre, so have only seen season one - very glad I discovered this whilst I wait for season two to be delivered!
Lovebird29 chapter 26 . 9/3/2012
You only have 4 left I know you can finish what you challenged yourself with! Please update soon! I love all of your stuff and immensely enjoy reading everything you wright. I loved all of these one shots and hope that your muse comes back and let's you finish this one!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
omg that was hot! I've been reading and enjoying all your kissing ficlets over that last week, but this one is definitely my favourite :)
Athena64 chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
It was nice and cute... thank you for writing!
ILoveTV48 chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
I loved every single one of these! Your writing is fantastic. But I thought there was going to be 30 and you stopped at 26. Please put the other 4 up sometime soon. Again, I loved these!
fbobs chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
Awesome. Perfect. This one had me wishing it would continue into a romance/story for about a book. Well done.